• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

delete13

Jul 3, 2017
Not sure why you want use v1.27 for DLC. I use All in One version. It's hassle free and maybe if you want update to v2.03, you need chime2.ogg with encrypted format.

Last edited:

wolfsspirit

Jul 18, 2019
View attachment 418318

Overview:
A dungeon survival and zombie rape animation RPG where you violate girls trapped in a dungeon filled with zombies and monsters. The player takes the role of a salvager, who saves people who become trapped in the dungeon. In the cursed dungeon where those who lose all strength turn to zombies, you must maintain your water and food levels, fend off monsters, and delve to the deepest part.

The survivors can be rescued for consensual sex, raped, or discarded and zombified. Some enemies and girl monsters can be raped after defeat, sold to a brothel, or kept in your own dungeon.

5 main female characters (priestesses and knights) and many side characters. Over 3500 sex scene animations included!

Thread Updated: 2020-02-28
Release Date: 2019-09-30
Developer/Publisher: Osanagocoronokimini
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.2.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changlog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Torrent: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Additional English Fix+mod

zodiac213 Thanks for the link.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 416101 View attachment 416103 View attachment 416104
got a problem here, loading error, Failed to load: img/system/Iconset.png , can't play the game (yes the file exists, can't think why it won't load) that's without DLC

rumkattemis

May 3, 2019
To the people having trouble running the game, are you using Japanese locale settings? This is often required when running games that were produced for Japanese systems, and can solve all sorts of errors. You can either change your regional settings to Japanese from the control panel, or you could use something like Locale Emulator ( ) to simulate running the game on a Japanese system.

Wahluigiz

Apr 25, 2020
Hi.
I finished the game a few times, speedrun it like crazy in NG+, but I never manage to save the saintess and the door on the right at the end of the dungeon is always locked.
What am I doing wrong? I do the dungeon normally killing all the mini bosses for the shortcuts and use the hole that falls into the prison to skip a few floors, is it even related to how long you take wheter you save the saintess or not?

romajineyes

Feb 25, 2020
Hi.
I finished the game a few times, speedrun it like crazy in NG+, but I never manage to save the saintess and the door on the right at the end of the dungeon is always locked.
What am I doing wrong? I do the dungeon normally killing all the mini bosses for the shortcuts and use the hole that falls into the prison to skip a few floors, is it even related to how long you take wheter you save the saintess or not?
If you want to save the saint then you must save the 4 heroine first before fighting the last boss. (true end)
The door to the right opens after finishing the game in true end or normal end.

Reactions: Wahluigiz

Wahluigiz

Apr 25, 2020
If you want to save the saint then you must save the 4 heroine first before fighting the last boss. (true end)
The door to the right opens after finishing the game in true end or normal end.
Thanks.
I saved the saint but kinda forgot about the door on the right lol went back at day 8 and the girl had already been raped. Is she always like that or should I restart again to get her in time?

romajineyes

Feb 25, 2020
Thanks.
I saved the saint but kinda forgot about the door on the right lol went back at day 8 and the girl had already been raped. Is she always like that or should I restart again to get her in time?
1-7 days neutral
8-9 days post gangbang
10+ days zombie

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
v2.03 eng patch?
Then you must activate it from the settings.
It will not translate the whole game just some part of it.
I have the error failed to load: img/system/iconset.png, i download the compresed version but when i copy the patch in english this error stay

Wahluigiz

Apr 25, 2020
1-7 days neutral
8-9 days post gangbang
10+ days zombie
Thanks, last question.
I only miss the twins alive in chains for 100% completion, but if I rescue them right away they go to my house, if I let the slime have fun or wait till they are almost zombiefied they disappear and I can't find them anywhere, how do I get these scenes?

Blood_Mage

Apr 23, 2020
Nope, seems like developer didn't translate new content and applying DLC disables (for now) even the rudimentary translation that was present for the base game. So we will have to wait for developer to re-enable it, or unpack and modify the game code ourselves to force it to run some kind of machine translation.
Ain't that a kick. Oh well, thanks for the info.

Nyriad

Nov 4, 2018
Just obtained ver2.01 ALL IN ONE edition and the option for English has been suspended. Turns out the AutoTranslation plugin has been disabled. You can turn it on manually by editing line 46 of .\www\js\plugins\plugins.js. Turn status to true and set TranslationSwitchId to 0. Works for me at least.

Cheers.

Edit: version

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
Just obtained ver2.01 ALL IN ONE edition and the option for English has been suspended. Turns out the AutoTranslation plugin has been disabled. You can turn it on manually by editing line 46 of .\www\js\plugins\plugins.js. Turn status to true and set TranslationSwitchId to 0. Works for me at least.

Cheers.

Edit: version
Cheers

romajineyes

Feb 25, 2020
Thanks, last question.
I only miss the twins alive in chains for 100% completion, but if I rescue them right away they go to my house, if I let the slime have fun or wait till they are almost zombiefied they disappear and I can't find them anywhere, how do I get these scenes?
For the twins if you want them to be chained up then you must go (Rouge route) since its the only way to enslave them both alive (or dead if you want).
They will appear at the Rouge hideout if you do it this way.
Where to find the twins after saving them? also you must buy the house first. (True and Normal route)
[They appear at the guild you sell dungeon loot at. After you leave the selling menu, she'll ask if you want to adopt them.]
Thanks for this (Giafuremo)

Reactions: Wahluigiz

Nyriad

Nov 4, 2018
Got full realtime translation working. AutoTranslator.js uses Microsoft Azure TextTranslation and their monthly use of 2 million characters per month has capped. You can howerver provide your own key and have the game translated in (almost) any language....the quality for anything but english seems mediocre, but better than nothing I guess.

Wahluigiz

Apr 25, 2020
For the twins if you want them to be chained up then you must go (Rouge route) since its the only way to enslave them both alive (or dead if you want).
They will appear at the Rouge hideout if you do it this way.
Where to find the twins after saving them? also you must buy the house first. (True and Normal route)
[They appear at the guild you sell dungeon loot at. After you leave the selling menu, she'll ask if you want to adopt them.]
Thanks for this (Giafuremo)
I assume the rouge route is raping everyone and then making them slaves?

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes