• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
I assume the rouge route is raping everyone and then making them slaves?
You get into the rogue route by doing evil deeds such as not saving adventurers, raping the heroines while they are still human (don't quote me on this, maybe raping their zombies works too) and bringing monsters back to your house's cellar/cells/dungeon however you want to call it.

koco

May 15, 2017
Did anyone succeed in getting the menus and items translated with the dlc applied (version 2.01)?
I found a dude with a patch on ulmf, its got a machine translation vibe but its not bad. I used it and i can get the gist of what they are saying. View attachment translation.zip

I would make a copy of your data folder just in case you end up not liking it tho.

(Edit)
Ok i found a problem with the translation, it makes it so you cant interact with downed adventurerers,(at least the two i tried).
So use at your own risk, i will leave a backed up data folder for those who used it and didnt backup the files so you can fix it if you need to.
View attachment backup data.7z

Last edited:
Reactions: Canade

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
an one got save in full for
題名: The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~ ALL IN ONE EDITION
サークル名: 幼心の君に

Reactions: shinmauru

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
an one got save in full for
題名: The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~ ALL IN ONE EDITION
サークル名: 幼心の君に
Hello, are you saying you have a full 100 percent safe for the all in one edition? I hope so.

(about the game)
All in all, I really like this game. Its got a lot going for it. I just have a hard time navigating the dungeon, so I am probably not going to save anyone since its taking me so long to get through levels.

I'd love a full save with the DLC content as well. That would be rather awesome.

------

Hey guys, sorry about that BOSSX was saying he had it. Also, sorry about that, BOSSX I assumed.
Anyway, I looked around and found the full save. I still want to go through the game myself, so hopefully I'll still be motivated to do such.
I attached the file. Hope it works!

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
The Dead End 12E Mod, Updated Translation, Full Gallery Common Save, and DLC data / js:

I updated the mod to work with the DLC in it's own rar. The link is the same.

- Tweaked the clock again
- I couldn't do anything about Hunger and Thirst, because they use separate variables to control them. With Hp regen it won't matter if you get hungry or thirsty, your hp will still recover from the hunger and thirst damage.
- I looked for anything that adds time to the clock and found nothing, so either the dev has removed the mechanic or he set it to an unknown variable.
- The js translation from 1.2E is included
- The full game translation is included. The js and game translation are two separate things.

This mod will work with both the 1.2.7 and the DLC, but you will need to DLC to get it's content. Will not work with the compressed version.

This mod should work with no issues, but back up your data just in case.

Last edited:
Reactions: romajineyes

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
The Dead End 12E Mod, Updated Translation, Full Gallery Common Save, and DLC data / js:
The Dead End 12E - Updated translation and Mod

I updated the mod to work with the DLC in it's own rar. The link is the same.

- Tweaked the clock again
- I couldn't do anything about Hunger and Thirst, because they use separate variables to control them. With Hp regen it won't matter if you get hungry or thirsty, your hp will still recover from the hunger and thirst damage.
- I looked for anything that adds time to the clock and found nothing, so either the dev has removed the mechanic or he set it to an unknown variable.
- The js translation from 1.2E is included
- The full game translation is included. The js and game translation are two separate things.

This mod will work with both the 1.2.7 and the DLC, but you will need to DLC to get it's content. Will not work with the compressed version.

This mod should work with no issues, but back up your data just in case.
What's the difference between the translations? Im sorry if that has been clarified already

Phvpark

Jun 29, 2018
Full gallery on the new version (Append)

was a pain in the ass to do it since the All in one didnt wanted to generate the codes on the save.

Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
What's the difference between the translations? Im sorry if that has been clarified already
The game translation translate all the items - common events - events - weapons - armor - classes - actors - magic and a lot more.
The js translation script auto translates putting in your name for the MC, which doesn't use english characters - not sure what else since the dialog is now translated.

Reactions: Prevat

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
12E mod fix. Fixed an issue where added items are not being added to inventory for new game. They show up now.

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
12E mod fix. Fixed an issue where added items are not being added to inventory for new game. They show up now.
Please forgive my ignorance friend. The game says it is game update 2.01. But you mentioned an earlier update, although you say it works with the DLCs. Am I correct that this cheat and translation will work with 2.01 correctly? Thank in advance!

- M

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Please forgive my ignorance friend. The game says it is game update 2.01. But you mentioned an earlier update, although you say it works with the DLCs. Am I correct that this cheat and translation will work with 2.01 correctly? Thank in advance!

- M
Alright so officially on F95, we're still at 1.2.7. The rar in the mod link that says DLC mod, is for the DLC's data and js folders, but it's experimental and may not work correctly; for instance, when I tried transporting a zombie to the basement, she doesn't show up. The translated DLC data also doesn't include 3 common events that are in the DLC, so I had to port those over.

Unofficially, as in not translated on F95, but available on DLsite, the DLC is out. So officially this mod is for 1.2.7 to update it to 1.2E. Unofficially I've updated the mod in a second folder to include the DLC's data and js mods, using the DLC's unofficially translated data and js folder. Edit >> What I was able to carry over from 1.2E was the Chronus - controls the clock and Plug-in - controls the translation plugins. Edit >> Plug-in controls the translation.

Last edited:

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
Hello, are you saying you have a full 100 percent safe for the all in one edition? I hope so.

(about the game)
All in all, I really like this game. Its got a lot going for it. I just have a hard time navigating the dungeon, so I am probably not going to save anyone since its taking me so long to get through levels.

I'd love a full save with the DLC content as well. That would be rather awesome.

------

Hey guys, sorry about that BOSSX was saying he had it. Also, sorry about that, BOSSX I assumed.
Anyway, I looked around and found the full save. I still want to go through the game myself, so hopefully I'll still be motivated to do such.
I attached the file. Hope it works!
Cheers man : )

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes