RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

oom54286

May 6, 2020
Check it out (translate.google)

- [RPG] The Dead End ~ The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth ~ ALL IN ONE EDITION Version 2.01 or not
- <= Download
- Is the file extracted correctly? Use Winrar version 5.0 or higher to extract the file.
- Copy "www" to the game client. (Overlay)

Why not? Send pictures. If I knew it would help to solve

Last edited:

dulk

Mar 18, 2018
No matter how you play, Hacked, so insect repelled (translate.google)
- In this file, spoilers
- Hacking money, cheating levels
- 100% CG completed
- Compatible with version 2.01

Google Drive <- Download
- Use Winrar version 5.0 to extract the file.
- Password = 325321

Review
View attachment 646587
View attachment 646588
View attachment 646591
View attachment 646593
View attachment 646594
View attachment 646595
View attachment 646596
View attachment 646597
View attachment 646598
View attachment 646599
View attachment 646600
View attachment 646601
View attachment 646602
View attachment 646603
View attachment 646604
1589017435122.png
WHY ???

oom54286

May 6, 2020
One more time (translate.google)
<= editor1
Password = 325321
If unsuccessful, I don't know.

English translator
<=Patch English
Password = 325321

21.jpg 22.jpg

Last edited:

oom54286

May 6, 2020
Try ( CG 100% ) (translate.google)
- Go into the "www" folder => delete "save" folder
- Download
Patch Japan =>
or
Patch English =>
- Use Winrar version 5.0 or higher to extract the files.
- Password = 325321
- Put the empty "www" folder in the game (finished).

Last edited:
Reactions: Damn I like this

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Edit: The Dead End 12E Mod, Updated Translation, and Full Gallery Common Save:
The Dead End 12E - Updated translation and Mod

- Starting cash 25000 - 27000 - 97 of all keys minus the rogue key - 55 leave dungeon scrolls
- MC hp regeneration, mp regeneration - thirst, tp regenaration - hunger, will regenerate the tired stat - no sleep necessary, but you can if you want to.
- Edit: I've now found that the Thirst and Hunger are not tied to TP and MP, but have separate variables; I'll fix it if I can, but for now it won't affect the MC if you choose not to eat or drink thanks to the HP regeneration that I add to his stats.
- transport scroll to leave dungeon time adjustment - 120 time added, was 1440 time added
- modded starting weapon, armor, accessory - has higher stats
- starting weapon - 100 str - 55 def - 55 mag - 55 mdf - 75 agi
- starting armor - 15 str - 30 def - 15 mag - 30 mdf
- starting ring - 10 str - 10 def - 10 - mag - 10 mdf - 35 agi
- MC has more hp at lv 1 2500
- MC 150% exp gain rate - 30% evade - 40% crit - 45% crit evasion - 30% magic evade - 50% physical and magical damage drop
- MC Immune to STD's
- MC Immune to Plague
- MC Will not get tired after sex scenes - Immune to exhaustion
- Re-edited the Chronus Plug-in, again.
- MC lv 1 stats >> hp 2500 - mp 300 - str 30 - mag 30 - def 30 - mdf 30 - agi 50 - luck 100 (or was it 0, don remember)
- added 70 transfer scrolls.

Clock, js -> Chronus - Update
- The minute hand will take 60 seconds to go around
- The hour hand will take 12 hours to go around

4/27/2020
Link Updated to include a rar for DLC's data and Chronus mods. Chronus updated for the 12E mod.

4/30/2020
Experimental fix rar for DLC >> Fixes zombies and slaves not showing up in the basement. This is experimental and may not work correctly, so make a backup of your data folder just in case. The problem >> The developer didn't add the event triggers to make zombie and slaves show when being bought or transported to the basement. The fix >> overrode the first 50 maps minus, dungeon town and the intro, with the 1.2Es mod maps.
Which of these files in the mega should I download? I put them all in my folder and got a few loading errors when trying to play the game.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Which of these files in the mega should I download? I put them all in my folder and got a few loading errors when trying to play the game.
If you have 1.2.7, use the 1.2.E mod. Do not use the DLC mod if you don't have the DLC.

If you have the DLC update, use either the mod for DLC or the experimental fix for the basement. The experimental fix may not work correctly, so make a back up of your data folder.

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
My version, for version 2.01, is a mtl, mostly edited. Enjoy. To keep your sanity, dont play the dlc, be aware of shota/ loli content. And beware that v2.01 HAS MANY BUGS, like the brown slave in 7F cant interact, or how to get Loris/Ronnier after gangbang scene. Use the 100cg by oom54286 if you want the gallery. Its the final version, so no more update in my side.

Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
My version, for version 2.01, is a mtl, mostly edited. Enjoy. To keep your sanity, dont play the dlc, be aware of shota/ loli content. And beware that v2.01 HAS MANY BUGS, like the brown slave in 7F cant interact, or how to get Loris/Ronnier after gangbang scene. Use the 100cg by oom54286 if you want the gallery. Its the final version, so no more update in my side.
I've just finished adding your patch to the mod. Everything seems to work fine, including the basement. I'm going to update the mod link and remove the experimental fix rar. Will comment when it's done.

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Okay, first off, thank you Canade for the translation. :)

Next, something i've been looking at as well:

Please, can someone show me how to remove the cheats? it is not as fun if not challenging.
After a little trial and error, i can confirm that what you're looking for is two files. You'll have to copy them back over from the original if you want to disable the cheats.

/data/Classes.json <-- The stat boosts for your character. Replace with original to have 10 in everything again.

/data/Map022.json <-- This one was a bit harder to guess, but i reasoned that this had to be something the map gave to you, since i had only copied in the maps when the items popped up. A bunch of copy pasting later i found the map used in the intro, and 'lo and behold, replacing it with its original prevented the game from handing over the modded free items.

Keep in mind however that this does NOT fix your starting gear, since that was replaced inside multiple other files (likely Weapons, Armor etc.) which would be a bit harder to find. There is a workaround however in using the original /data folder (because you DID back it up, right?), starting a new game (as long as you've got the /js files from the mod, the translation should still be mostly fine) and making a save. Then exit the game, copy over the /data folder (except Classes.json unless you want the stat boosts, Map022 won't matter anymore since that trigger has passed) and you should have a patched game with non-cheated gear and stats.

I think that... pretty much narrowed it down?

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
The Dead End 2.0.1 DLCs data and js Mod rar. Mod link has been updated with the patch from matthl's post >> the basement works >> added immunity to poison, I must've missed it earlier >> 95 of each door key, minus rogue key >> 50,000 gold at start >> 80 gold bullion, gems and a few other things that can be sold for more gold >> 80 pregnancy pills.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Okay, first off, thank you Canade for the translation. :)

Next, something i've been looking at as well:

After a little trial and error, i can confirm that what you're looking for is two files. You'll have to copy them back over from the original if you want to disable the cheats.

/data/Classes.json <-- The stat boosts for your character. Replace with original to have 10 in everything again.

/data/Map022.json <-- This one was a bit harder to guess, but i reasoned that this had to be something the map gave to you, since i had only copied in the maps when the items popped up. A bunch of copy pasting later i found the map used in the intro, and 'lo and behold, replacing it with its original prevented the game from handing over the modded free items.

Keep in mind however that this does NOT fix your starting gear, since that was replaced inside multiple other files (likely Weapons, Armor etc.) which would be a bit harder to find. There is a workaround however in using the original /data folder (because you DID back it up, right?), starting a new game (as long as you've got the /js files from the mod, the translation should still be mostly fine) and making a save. Then exit the game, copy over the /data folder (except Classes.json unless you want the stat boosts, Map022 won't matter anymore since that trigger has passed) and you should have a patched game with non-cheated gear and stats.

I think that... pretty much narrowed it down?
No prob :). I just added the translation in, matthl did the actual translating.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Ah, thank you matthl as well then :)

But yeah, couldn't figure out which file was responsible for the Custom gear. I tried the original Weapons.json, but that just meant the game couldn't find what it was looking for and started me out with no weapon equipped. Using an unmodded save straight after the intro works a ton easier and saves me a couple of hours of spamming Z to get past the intro 50 times XD

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Ah, thank you matthl as well then :)

But yeah, couldn't figure out which file was responsible for the Custom gear. I tried the original Weapons.json, but that just meant the game couldn't find what it was looking for and started me out with no weapon equipped. Using an unmodded save straight after the intro works a ton easier and saves me a couple of hours of spamming Z to get past the intro 50 times XD
You'd have to replace these files in the data folder with the originals. Weapons >> Armor >> Classes >> Actors. If you didn't want the extra items, you'd have to replace map 22 with the original. The clock mod is also easily replaceable >> replace the chronus plug-in with the original.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Mod post updated with a link to matthl's translation post. Mod link updated to include Matthl's translation in a Translation Only rar.

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
You'd have to replace these files in the data folder with the originals. Weapons >> Armor >> Classes >> Actors. If you didn't want the extra items, you'd have to replace map 22 with the original. The clock mod is also easily replaceable >> replace the chronus plug-in with the original.
Actually, just Actors.json is enough. You don't need to replace the Weapons and Armor files since Actors calls on the game to give you your regular starting gear instead of the Custom stuff. With the new Weapons and Armor jsons, the custom gear exists, it'll just never end up spawning in the game.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Actually, just Actors.json is enough. You don't need to replace the Weapons and Armor files since Actors calls on the game to give you your regular starting gear instead of the Custom stuff. With the new Weapons and Armor jsons, the custom gear exists, it'll just never end up spawning in the game.
True. The custom gear was added in and didn't replace any pre-existing gear, I just added extra slots to make the gear.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes