RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
Is there anyway to change the day in the save file? I'm trying to change it, but it's still the same day
Ingame day use different variables not a normal day as orther RPGM.
Variables name is 累計日数 (variables No. #10) but I'm not sure that it will works with game event.
With new game+ you can finish true end in hours. No point to try to change it IMO.

Reactions: JustASlayerPassing

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
Edit: The Dead End 1.2.E Mod, Updated Translation, and Full Gallery Common Save:
T.D.E 1.2.E / AIO Updated translation + Mod

9/29/2020
- 2.0.4E Mod Replaced with AIO Mod. Just updated, no changes.
- 2.0.4E Translation Update removed, no longer needed.
- DLC Save and Gallery renamed to AIO Save and Gallery, optional.
- Updated Common Events translation added in it's own rar, optional.
- Clock Speed Mod added in it's own rar for those playing without the mod, optional.
- 1.2.E stuff now labeled (Outdated); Will remain available.

- TDE AIO No Mod, Items only rar. You get items at the start of the game >> Keys, stuff to sell, scrolls >> No extra gold given at the start; stuff can be sold to get gold. Clock mod included >> Just use the data folder only if you don't want the clock mod. Optional.

Note: The mods are not designed for fair play. If you just want to play the game, do not use the mod, use the translation patch. If you just want the items, replace the Actors / Class files in the data folder with the originals.

9/28/2020
- 1.2.E is now outdated. It can still be used, but will mean losing the AIO DLC. Will keep the mod in the Mega for those who still need it.
- 2.0.4E will work with AIO, but may need to be updated. Will take a look at it soon.

Mod Details:
- Starting cash 25000 - 27000 - 97 of all keys minus the rogue key - 55 leave dungeon scrolls
- MC hp regeneration, mp regeneration - thirst, tp regenaration - hunger, will regenerate the tired stat - no sleep necessary, but you can if you want to.
- Edit: I've now found that the Thirst and Hunger are not tied to TP and MP, but have separate variables; I'll fix it if I can, but for now it won't affect the MC if you choose not to eat or drink thanks to the HP regeneration that I add to his stats.
- transport scroll to leave dungeon time adjustment - 120 time added, was 1440 time added
- modded starting weapon, armor, accessory - has higher stats
- starting weapon - 100 str - 55 def - 55 mag - 55 mdf - 75 agi
- starting armor - 15 str - 30 def - 15 mag - 30 mdf
- starting ring - 10 str - 10 def - 10 - mag - 10 mdf - 35 agi
- MC has more hp at lv 1 2500
- MC 150% exp gain rate - 30% evade - 40% crit - 45% crit evasion - 30% magic evade - 50% physical and magical damage drop
- MC Immune to STD's
- MC Immune to Plague
- MC Will not get tired after sex scenes - Immune to exhaustion
- Re-edited the Chronus Plug-in, again.
- MC lv 1 stats >> hp 2500 - mp 300 - str 30 - mag 30 - def 30 - mdf 30 - agi 50 - luck 100 (or was it 0, don remember)
- added 70 transfer scrolls.

Clock, js -> Chronus - Update
- The minute hand will take 60 seconds to go around
- The hour hand will take 12 hours to go around

4/27/2020
Link Updated to include a rar for DLC's data and Chronus mods. Chronus updated for the 12E mod.

5/10/2020
Mod updated with the current translation provided by matthl. Everything including the basement now works. Use the TDE DLCs data and js mod rar if you have the DLC.

5/10/2020
Link updated to include a translation only rar >> Provided by Matthl. Thank you Matthl for the translation. This only works for the DLC.

5/10/2020
Mod link updated to include the 1.2E translation patch only, provided by masterdragonson. This will only work with The Dead End 1.2.7. Thank you masterdragonson for the translation.

5/11/2020
Mod updated for the 2.0.4E update. Translation update provided by TommyEsclow. Thank you TommyEsclow. TDE 2.0.4E Update added to the mod pack.

- MC is now equipped with stock armor for new games.
- Custom Gear will be included in items given at the start, and optional to use.
- Activated the auto translator. >> Will not affect the translation >> Will make choosing a name lettering show up in English >> Some choices that are in Japanese will show up in English.

5/14/2020
2.0.4E Update fix >> Added the en file from TommyEsclow to the 2.0.4E normal update >> Added the en file to the 2.0.4E mod >> Removed the items for the 2.0.4E normal update.

Please check this and update it again, Thanks!
https://f95zone.to/threads/tde-the-...sanagocoronokimini.37767/page-51#post-4283847

Reactions: Canade

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
Edit: The Dead End 1.2.E Mod, Updated Translation, and Full Gallery Common Save:
T.D.E 1.2.E / AIO Updated translation + Mod

9/29/2020
- 2.0.4E Mod Replaced with AIO Mod. Just updated, no changes.
- 2.0.4E Translation Update removed, no longer needed.
- DLC Save and Gallery renamed to AIO Save and Gallery, optional.
- Updated Common Events translation added in it's own rar, optional.
- Clock Speed Mod added in it's own rar for those playing without the mod, optional.
- 1.2.E stuff now labeled (Outdated); Will remain available.

- TDE AIO No Mod, Items only rar. You get items at the start of the game >> Keys, stuff to sell, scrolls >> No extra gold given at the start; stuff can be sold to get gold. Clock mod included >> Just use the data folder only if you don't want the clock mod. Optional.

Note: The mods are not designed for fair play. If you just want to play the game, do not use the mod, use the translation patch. If you just want the items, replace the Actors / Class files in the data folder with the originals.

9/28/2020
- 1.2.E is now outdated. It can still be used, but will mean losing the AIO DLC. Will keep the mod in the Mega for those who still need it.
- 2.0.4E will work with AIO, but may need to be updated. Will take a look at it soon.

Mod Details:
- Starting cash 25000 - 27000 - 97 of all keys minus the rogue key - 55 leave dungeon scrolls
- MC hp regeneration, mp regeneration - thirst, tp regenaration - hunger, will regenerate the tired stat - no sleep necessary, but you can if you want to.
- Edit: I've now found that the Thirst and Hunger are not tied to TP and MP, but have separate variables; I'll fix it if I can, but for now it won't affect the MC if you choose not to eat or drink thanks to the HP regeneration that I add to his stats.
- transport scroll to leave dungeon time adjustment - 120 time added, was 1440 time added
- modded starting weapon, armor, accessory - has higher stats
- starting weapon - 100 str - 55 def - 55 mag - 55 mdf - 75 agi
- starting armor - 15 str - 30 def - 15 mag - 30 mdf
- starting ring - 10 str - 10 def - 10 - mag - 10 mdf - 35 agi
- MC has more hp at lv 1 2500
- MC 150% exp gain rate - 30% evade - 40% crit - 45% crit evasion - 30% magic evade - 50% physical and magical damage drop
- MC Immune to STD's
- MC Immune to Plague
- MC Will not get tired after sex scenes - Immune to exhaustion
- Re-edited the Chronus Plug-in, again.
- MC lv 1 stats >> hp 2500 - mp 300 - str 30 - mag 30 - def 30 - mdf 30 - agi 50 - luck 100 (or was it 0, don remember)
- added 70 transfer scrolls.

Clock, js -> Chronus - Update
- The minute hand will take 60 seconds to go around
- The hour hand will take 12 hours to go around

4/27/2020
Link Updated to include a rar for DLC's data and Chronus mods. Chronus updated for the 12E mod.

5/10/2020
Mod updated with the current translation provided by matthl. Everything including the basement now works. Use the TDE DLCs data and js mod rar if you have the DLC.

5/10/2020
Link updated to include a translation only rar >> Provided by Matthl. Thank you Matthl for the translation. This only works for the DLC.

5/10/2020
Mod link updated to include the 1.2E translation patch only, provided by masterdragonson. This will only work with The Dead End 1.2.7. Thank you masterdragonson for the translation.

5/11/2020
Mod updated for the 2.0.4E update. Translation update provided by TommyEsclow. Thank you TommyEsclow. TDE 2.0.4E Update added to the mod pack.

- MC is now equipped with stock armor for new games.
- Custom Gear will be included in items given at the start, and optional to use.
- Activated the auto translator. >> Will not affect the translation >> Will make choosing a name lettering show up in English >> Some choices that are in Japanese will show up in English.

5/14/2020
2.0.4E Update fix >> Added the en file from TommyEsclow to the 2.0.4E normal update >> Added the en file to the 2.0.4E mod >> Removed the items for the 2.0.4E normal update.
I don't see the Translation for AIO in the mega folder.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I don't see the Translation for AIO in the mega folder.
I removed the 2.0.4e translation rar. It's no longer necessary, since the updated OP already has the full translation. The AIO_Common Events rar has the recent translation of common events; I'll update that rar with the recent thread link you commented.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
does anyone have a save file with everything unlocked and with boy sex aswell unlocked in memories?

josete

May 28, 2017
In the all in one version i don't need to download the english fix+mod because it's included no?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does this game finally have a good english translation? I remember playing it before and it was MTL galore back then. It was also pretty laggy which was a bummer as well.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes