RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Ok I have two questions:

Is there any point to buying the house after the ending cuz it just looks to increase the amount of creatures you can capture (havent tried cuz going for true ending so an assumption)

In the Underwater tunnel after you save the twin boys was there any way to interact with them afterwards or not? Im not sure if I missed something or the game bugged out on me.

DAZAI__OSAMU

May 24, 2020
Ok I have two questions:

Is there any point to buying the house after the ending cuz it just looks to increase the amount of creatures you can capture (havent tried cuz going for true ending so an assumption)

In the Underwater tunnel after you save the twin boys was there any way to interact with them afterwards or not? Im not sure if I missed something or the game bugged out on me.
there is a house for sale??? where exactly

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
there is a house for sale??? where exactly
If ya go right of the guild during the game (right below the orphanage i believe) theres a man who keeps saying what can he do with an empty house. After beating the game he sells it to you.
After a bit more playing, it seems as if you use the house as a way to adopt kids from the orphanage and the twins in the underwater tunnel (assuming you saved them of course)
Post-game after donating 100k to the orphanage i think the option to adopt comes up if you bought the house.

DAZAI__OSAMU

May 24, 2020
If ya go right of the guild during the game (right below the orphanage i believe) theres a man who keeps saying what can he do with an empty house. After beating the game he sells it to you.
After a bit more playing, it seems as if you use the house as a way to adopt kids from the orphanage and the twins in the underwater tunnel (assuming you saved them of course)
Post-game after donating 100k to the orphanage i think the option to adopt comes up if you bought the house.
tnx mate. sadly i cant buy it before beating the game tho

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
!DLC) Twins *You can watch them get raped and still save them.*
(Tentacle)(Save=Adopt) Alive < [Day7]
!!They have a different set of animations if you capture them after becoming a Rogue!!

(Dying-Tentacle)(*Saving them does nothing from what i've found*) Lifeless < [Day11]
(Dead-Rape)(Capture) Zombie < [Day12+]
Where do you find the twins though? I'm confused....

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Anyone know how to impregnate the girls you capture? It only tells me that he doesn't have the right items.
You gotta find the underground brothel area. There you will find the item in a chest.
The twins are in the underwater tunnel which i believe is a secret area.

Edit: To reach it, when you get to the stone room, find the sus. man and he will offer to build a ladder down. Youll have to make your way past the endless maze and a miniboss, but afterwards youll find the underwater tunnel

Last edited:
Reactions: zura2000

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
DLC Dungeon.
NPC at the stone room (where your help the sorcerer.) will fix the dlc dungeon if you pay him.
There are new moster girls and the twins in the deepest floor.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i have rescued the twins...but i did it before finishing the game.....so how do i adopt them?? and who are the others you can adopt?

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
i have rescued the twins...but i did it before finishing the game.....so how do i adopt them?? and who are the others you can adopt?
Firstly you have to have bought the house for the guild and orphanage to accept your adoption i believe.

Twins: A day or two after you save them, go to where you sell items at the guild and talk to the woman. After you finissh selling your stuff, she'll comment on the twins you saved and ask if you want to adopt them.

Orphanage: 2 children can be adopted from the orphange, but itll cost a lot of money. Donate 100,000 to the orphanage and they'll ask you if you want to adopt a black-haired or brown-haired girl (i believe you get both so it shouldnt matter though i didnt test it). itll cost another 100,000 to formally adopt the girl you pick. After being granted the first adoption, repeat the process (another 100,000) and they'll let you adopt a second girl (so youll need 400,000 in total to adopt both).

Flower girl: At night, if ya go to the right of the house you buy and into the alley youll find a girl there who asks you to buy flowers. Each one cost 5000. Keep buying flowers from her and eventually the next time you meet her you'll just askif she wants to be adopted and she'll move in with you.

That should be all 5 (or at least the 5 i found).

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Firstly you have to have bought the house for the guild and orphanage to accept your adoption i believe.

Twins: A day or two after you save them, go to where you sell items at the guild and talk to the woman. After you finissh selling your stuff, she'll comment on the twins you saved and ask if you want to adopt them.

Orphanage: 2 children can be adopted from the orphange, but itll cost a lot of money. Donate 100,000 to the orphanage and they'll ask you if you want to adopt a black-haired or brown-haired girl (i believe you get both so it shouldnt matter though i didnt test it). itll cost another 100,000 to formally adopt the girl you pick. After being granted the first adoption, repeat the process (another 100,000) and they'll let you adopt a second girl (so youll need 400,000 in total to adopt both).

Flower girl: At night, if ya go to the right of the house you buy and into the alley youll find a girl there who asks you to buy flowers. Each one cost 5000. Keep buying flowers from her and eventually the next time you meet her you'll just askif she wants to be adopted and she'll move in with you.

That should be all 5 (or at least the 5 i found).
the orphanage lets you adopt 2?? ive only ever encountered 1 and its the brown haired girl....heck there was only 1 girl in the basement of the orphanage and i donated over 500k...........ive rescued the twins and is already a couple of days and the guild girl just keeps saying she wants to have tea with me

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
the orphanage lets you adopt 2?? ive only ever encountered 1 and its the brown haired girl....heck there was only 1 girl in the basement of the orphanage and i donated over 500k...........ive rescued the twins and is already a couple of days and the guild girl just keeps saying she wants to have tea with me
Hmmm...
well i cant say how you did it but this all happened after my true ending run so that could be a reason.For the orphanage i started off only donating around 50k and that had let me into the basement. The only time a black-haired girl was mentioned was when i was given the choice to choose her or the brown haired girl. I stumbled into these events so i cant say for sure how to obtain them. My advice would be to do this during a true ending run (if youre not already), try donating in small amounts to the orphanage (around 50k maybe) and see what happens, and try to sell a lot of loot from the dungeons as that may be what triggers the event.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes