RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah I found them, thanks. Sort of follow up question, either for you or for anyone who knows, how do I free the prisoner on the 7th floor? I have the key and opened the cage but couldn't interact with her for some reason
Hmmm... I dont think ive had that issue. Once I beat the kraken i was able to take her away. But just to be sure im not crazy, youre talking about the brown slave chained up right?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Hmmm... I dont think ive had that issue. Once I beat the kraken i was able to take her away. But just to be sure im not crazy, youre talking about the brown slave chained up right?
Uhh I'm not sure she's brown. She's chained up in the corner behind one of those skeletons, you have to grapple over to her room

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
Edit: The Dead End 1.2.E Mod, AIO Mod, Updated Translations, and Full Gallery Common Save:

Mega

10/8/2020
- Map 22 fix rar added to the Mega.

- Updated the mod with the Map 22 fix.
- Updated the mod with choices for Items, Gold, and Class Upgrades. Mods are now optional at the start of the game.
- Updated the mod with choices when choosing to skip at the start (New Game+) for Items, Gold, and Class Upgrades.
- Fixed Custom Gear not being able to be worn for the Upgraded Class.

- Removed the No mod, items only rar. No longer needed.

9/30/2020
- TDE AIO translated Common Events rar removed and replaced with an updated rar. See below.

- TDE AIO Updated Translation rar; Includes updated translations for Map 01 and Common events; also includes the full save Gallery (Updated) >> delete save folder in the pack if you don't want to use. Optional, will not affect the mod.
- TDE AIO Full Gallery rar added to the mod pack (Updated).

9/29/2020
- 2.0.4E Mod Replaced with AIO Mod. Just updated, no changes.
- 2.0.4E Translation Update removed, no longer needed.
- DLC Save and Gallery renamed to AIO Save and Gallery, optional.
- Updated Common Events translation added in it's own rar, optional.
- Clock Speed Mod added in it's own rar for those playing without the mod, optional.
- 1.2.E stuff now labeled (Outdated); Will remain available.

- TDE AIO No Mod, Items only rar. You get items at the start of the game >> Keys, stuff to sell, scrolls >> No extra gold given at the start; stuff can be sold to get gold. Clock mod included >> Just use the data folder only if you don't want the clock mod. Optional.

Note: The mods are not designed for fair play. If you just want to play the game, do not use the mod, use the translation patch. If you just want the items, replace the Actors / Class files in the data folder with the originals.

9/28/2020
- 1.2.E is now outdated. It can still be used, but will mean losing the AIO DLC. Will keep the mod in the Mega for those who still need it.
- 2.0.4E will work with AIO, but may need to be updated. Will take a look at it soon.

Mod Details:
- Starting cash 25000 - 27000 - 97 of all keys minus the rogue key - 55 leave dungeon scrolls
- MC hp regeneration, mp regeneration - thirst, tp regenaration - hunger, will regenerate the tired stat - no sleep necessary, but you can if you want to.
- Edit: I've now found that the Thirst and Hunger are not tied to TP and MP, but have separate variables; I'll fix it if I can, but for now it won't affect the MC if you choose not to eat or drink thanks to the HP regeneration that I add to his stats.
- transport scroll to leave dungeon time adjustment - 120 time added, was 1440 time added
- modded starting weapon, armor, accessory - has higher stats
- starting weapon - 100 str - 55 def - 55 mag - 55 mdf - 75 agi
- starting armor - 15 str - 30 def - 15 mag - 30 mdf
- starting ring - 10 str - 10 def - 10 - mag - 10 mdf - 35 agi
- MC has more hp at lv 1 2500
- MC 150% exp gain rate - 30% evade - 40% crit - 45% crit evasion - 30% magic evade - 50% physical and magical damage drop
- MC Immune to STD's
- MC Immune to Plague
- MC Will not get tired after sex scenes - Immune to exhaustion
- Re-edited the Chronus Plug-in, again.
- MC lv 1 stats >> hp 2500 - mp 300 - str 30 - mag 30 - def 30 - mdf 30 - agi 50 - luck 100 (or was it 0, don remember)
- added 70 transfer scrolls.

Clock, js -> Chronus - Update
- The minute hand will take 60 seconds to go around
- The hour hand will take 12 hours to go around

4/27/2020
Link Updated to include a rar for DLC's data and Chronus mods. Chronus updated for the 12E mod.

5/10/2020
Mod updated with the current translation provided by matthl. Everything including the basement now works. Use the TDE DLCs data and js mod rar if you have the DLC.

5/10/2020
Link updated to include a translation only rar >> Provided by Matthl. Thank you Matthl for the translation. This only works for the DLC.

5/10/2020
Mod link updated to include the 1.2E translation patch only, provided by masterdragonson. This will only work with The Dead End 1.2.7. Thank you masterdragonson for the translation.

5/11/2020
Mod updated for the 2.0.4E update. Translation update provided by TommyEsclow. Thank you TommyEsclow. TDE 2.0.4E Update added to the mod pack.

- MC is now equipped with stock armor for new games.
- Custom Gear will be included in items given at the start, and optional to use.
- Activated the auto translator. >> Will not affect the translation >> Will make choosing a name lettering show up in English >> Some choices that are in Japanese will show up in English.

5/14/2020
2.0.4E Update fix >> Added the en file from TommyEsclow to the 2.0.4E normal update >> Added the en file to the 2.0.4E mod >> Removed the items for the 2.0.4E normal update.
@Canade the clock mod is not working.

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
@

@Canade the clock mod is not working.
I just double checked the clock. It's working for me. The minute hand takes 60 seconds to go around.

What the clock mod doesn't do
- The clock mod doesn't stop the game from adding artificial time.
- Things like sleeping, leaving the dungeon add artificial time to the clock.

Reactions: Cyberjacky

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
I just double checked the clock. It's working for me. The minute hand takes 60 seconds to go around.

What the clock mod doesn't do
- The clock mod doesn't stop the game from adding artificial time.
- Things like sleeping, leaving the dungeon add artificial time to the clock.
Can you tell me how can I change the clock to 1 real sec=1 game sec?
Also, stop adding artificial time like when battling/turn or map change.
Neoazeta

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
My game, for some reason, will not start, with or without the mod from Canade. Every time I try to start, I get this:

Can anyone help? I've tried deleting that particular plugin, but then it just points me to another, and eventually it just keeps saying it can't load something that I've since deleted, after which I just don't know what it wants me to do.

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
Can you tell me how can I change the clock to 1 real sec=1 game sec?
Also, stop adding artificial time like when battling/turn or map change.
Neoazeta
Sorry, I don't know much about Chronus.js plugin. So i have no idea about real time clock. Canade already descript about moding time here.

To stop adding time. i think just remove command that add time when "C_ADD_TIME" called.

Original Chronus.js
Code:
    Game_Interpreter.prototype.pluginCommandChronus = function(command, args) {
        switch (getCommandName(command)) {
            case 'ADD_TIME' :
                $gameSystem.chronus().addTime(getArgNumber(args[0], 0, 99999));
                break;
            case 'ADD_DAY' :
                $gameSystem.chronus().addDay(getArgNumber(args[0], 0, 99999));
                break;
            case 'SET_TIME' :
                var hour   = getArgNumber(args[0], 0, 23);
                var minute = getArgNumber(args[1], 0, 59);
                $gameSystem.chronus().setTime(hour, minute);
                break;
Remove $gameSystem.chronus().addTime(...) and $gameSystem.chronus().addDay(...)
Code:
            case 'ADD_TIME' :

break;
            case 'ADD_DAY' :

break;
            case 'SET_TIME' :
                break;
I don't have time to test that yet. It may break the game.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Sorry, I don't know much about Chronus.js plugin. So i have no idea about real time clock. Canade already descript about moding time here.

To stop adding time. i think just remove command that add time when "C_ADD_TIME" called.

Original Chronus.js
Code:
            case 'ADD_TIME' :
                $gameSystem.chronus().addTime(getArgNumber(args[0], 0, 99999));
                break;
            case 'ADD_DAY' :
                $gameSystem.chronus().addDay(getArgNumber(args[0], 0, 99999));
                break;
            case 'SET_TIME' :
                break;
Remove $gameSystem.chronus().addTime(...) and $gameSystem.chronus().addDay(...)
Code:
            case 'ADD_TIME' :

break;
            case 'ADD_DAY' :

break;
            case 'SET_TIME' :
                break;
I don't have time to test that yet. It may break the game.
I've modded the settings since then, becuase it wasn't having the desired effect. Now it's closer to 1 minute = real time, 1 hour = real time:

};

Game_Chronus.prototype.getRotationHourHand = function() {
return (this.getAnalogueHour() % 12) * (1 / 12) * Math.PI / 0.5;
};

Game_Chronus.prototype.getRotationMinuteHand = function() {
return (this.getAnalogueMinute() % 60) * (1 / 60) * Math.PI / 0.5;
};

Game_Chronus.prototype.getTotalTime = function() {
if (this.isRealTime()) {
return (this._nowDate - this._initDate) / (2400 * 60);
} else {
var dayMeter = this._dayMeter - (this._criterionDay || 0);
var timeMeter = this._timeMeter - (this._criterionTime || 0);
return dayMeter * 24 * 60 + timeMeter;
}

Not 100% accurate to real time, but close.

• Red Heart

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Mod updated with Neoazeta's add_time removal. Clock mod updated with Neoazeta's Add_time removal. See 10/10/2020.

Added all map and common event fixes into a rar. Thank you Neoazeta.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neoazeta

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Canade how about adding time only when sleeping but not when battling and Changing locations?
That is unfortunately, beyond my capabilities. The script is also limited to a single line of code to control all added time. I'm not sure what or even how to write a script for that. Edit >> Will update if I come up with something, but don't wait on it because it may take awhile.

There is a way, but it would involve manually removing or reducing any and all add_time commands from events besides sleep and necessary ones. I won't do it, but if someone else wants to, I'll add it to the mega.

Fixed. See below comment.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Aug 27, 2017
Sorry for asking probably repetitive question. I've just download the mods for this game. Is there any specific FIXes / MODs that I should use here? Thanks in advance. 1602507361833.png

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
I like the game and I think it's fun but the sex is so dull, you basically fuck dolls throughout the game. You save a girl from a dungeon and she either ends up a slave at the slave trader which you can purchase to remain in your basement, or ends up as a sex slave owned by the brothel. In either cases she doesn't seem to mind that she's now a slave or that she's chained up in your basement. In short it feels like the dev was lazy and didn't want to put in the work giving the characters life after he went through the trouble of making the skeleton of the game. Maybe the dev just has a doll fucking fetish, and if he does that's fine but it would've been nice if he could've at least put in a variety of shit instead of just fucking emotionless dolls.

Edit: Or maybe I was just shallow and didn't think the dev would put in time events to save the girls and they don't have to become prostitutes or sex slaves. Geez I didn't know you could speedrun the events to save the girls.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes