RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
thanks for that, i'm not sure if you can help me with this one but here goes
the h scenes are really weird for me because it flickers a lot
is that normal? i tried searching but i'm not sure if there are any fixes to this
I had already post a solution for h-animation problem here.

Akikojam

Nov 11, 2018
Does anyone know where yukionna is? So far I got rogue ending, true ending and normal ending. Found all five kids (had trouble with blackhaired loli, didn't know you need to rescue her from deepest floor after clearing the game), found out that you can go back to witch after getting true ending to get more scenes with her. But yukionna is nowhere to be found. Also, how do you break walls in the bonus dungeon, the ones behind water? The only way I found how to get to the twins is by killing slimes, which unlocks the shortcut, but there should be a long way too.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Does anyone know where yukionna is? So far I got rogue ending, true ending and normal ending. Found all five kids (had trouble with blackhaired loli, didn't know you need to rescue her from deepest floor after clearing the game), found out that you can go back to witch after getting true ending to get more scenes with her. But yukionna is nowhere to be found. Also, how do you break walls in the bonus dungeon, the ones behind water? The only way I found how to get to the twins is by killing slimes, which unlocks the shortcut, but there should be a long way too.
You can do what Link does in Legend of Zelda, drop the bomb, walk up to it then press the action button (the one you used to deploy the bomb) to pick it up, now you can throw it

I got trapped there for a good 45 minutes before figuring it out, by accident out of frustration

Reactions: Akikojam

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
Yukionna appear near the cell that imprison the frozen corpse at late night.
Be carefull, she can one shot you to death with frozen magic.
The safe way is use bow.

Same go to cockatrice. It appear near petrified corpse at late night.

Reactions: Akikojam

Akikojam

Nov 11, 2018
i want to rape saint(virgin) but she was raped(gangbang) in 2 days , how can i do?
Which one do you mean? If you mean near slavers in town, they let go of everyone after a few hours and you get free access. Aside from that, if you went rogue route, you can find all girls imprisoned at the lowest level of the dungeon, where you initially found her. Alternatively, if you want to get her as a personal slave, you need to rescue her without assistance of the rest, shortly before she dies, so she gets sold as a slave. (I was baffled by the fact that their idea of rescue is to sell them into slavery since they're mindbroken, apparently therapy is not a thing in that world).

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
is like last one, you rescue girl turn zombie or rape by other guys
rape and leave it about 2 or 3 days I suggest you focus your journey and later you pick that girl up, remember one of the main girl die you can't get true ending only rogue ending

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
did anyone know how to get the flower girl and yuki???
the flower girl
(Prostitution) [Head south from the well by your house around 2 AM every night)
(Adopt=Consensual) Keep paying for her until it allows you to adopt her
(Adopt=SleepingRape) Keep paying for her until it allows you to adopt her
not sure yuki

if you want more information go to this link it takes you to the walkthrough section just search the user name (mynameishi)
(https://f95zone.to/threads/tde-the-...ition-final-osanagocoronokimini.37767/page-40)

Last edited:

duyanh2809

Mar 12, 2019
the flower girl
(Prostitution) [Head south from the well by your house around 2 AM every night)
(Adopt=Consensual) Keep paying for her until it allows you to adopt her
(Adopt=SleepingRape) Keep paying for her until it allows you to adopt her
not sure yuki

if you want more information go to this link it takes you to the walkthrough section just search the user name (mynameishi)
(https://f95zone.to/threads/tde-the-...ition-final-osanagocoronokimini.37767/page-40)
Thnk

Reactions: Fakergamer0

D306el

Jan 11, 2019
their guide or walkthrough? the first one I save alot and start brand new an repeat until I know how to beat everything save all the girls before they turn to zombie, die, rape other guys, but take 2 or 6 hr

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
their guide or walkthrough? the first one I save alot and start brand new an repeat until I know how to beat everything save all the girls before they turn to zombie, die, rape other guys, but take 2 or 6 hr
it is a guide but only a few, what kind of ending you trying to get (True or Rogue)

Last edited:

D306el

Jan 11, 2019
both, if you can, I will be grateful because like to do the true ending first than rogue end last, or which do you recommend

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes