RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
It will take time , i think . Uncensored
the problem is the translation and bug fix .
Potentially. In regards to the mod, it shouldn't be affected since it's only a data / js mod. So it'd just be a matter of copying the decensored image and movie files to the current game, provided nothing was changed in the data.

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
11/30/2020 >> Added AIO_Mod.1 (For Compressed Users) rar. It's the same mod, but has the img folder for compressed users.
I'm using the compressed version provided by d0rky and the Mod for compressed users but getting "Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png"
*Edit*
It has something to do with the "system.json" file from the mod

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I'm using the compressed version provided by d0rky and the Mod for compressed users but getting "Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png"
If replacing the compressed images doesn't fix it, then I'm not sure. It's possible that the mod won't work for compressed users. I tested it and it works for me, but have no idea why it isn't working for your game. The system folder with the Icon set images is what's causing the fail to load.

I'm downloading the compressed version and my mod now to test it. Will update this post.

Reactions: Admiral9iner

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
Canade Yeah I found I can run it if I swap the old system.json with the mod one, but I have no idea what parts of the mod im losing by doing that. It's weird because from the looks of it the game just can't find that icon image even tho it's right there.

Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Canade Yeah I found I can run it if I swap the old system.json with the mod one, but I have no idea what parts of the mod im losing by doing that. It's weird because from the looks of it the game just can't find that icon image even tho it's right there.
I'll take a look. I don't think that it should change anything, but will get back to you after testing.

It's working alright. Going to check the mod now.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
12/6/2020
- Updated the mod for compressed users >> Replaced system.json file, found in the data folder. The mod should work now. The system file doesn't affect the mod, but the wrong system file will prevent the game from starting.

Thank you Admiral9iner

I may update the mod for compressed users after taking another look; will have to do another check to be sure it's working.

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I found only one problem that I had to fix, but it's fixed now. I re-added the custom gear category; Custom gear should now be equipable again. The link is already updated, if you want to redownload the mod.

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
Canade I got one more for you, the MoviePicture.js file from the compressed mod causes h-scenes in the game to black screen, swapping it out with the old MoviePicture.js fixes this.
Started a new game, saved a chick, went for my reward and boom lightsout, easy fix tho.
(www/js/plugins/MoviePicture.js)

Last edited:
Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Canade I got one more for you, the MoviePicture.js file from the compressed mod causes h-scenes in the game to black screen, swapping it out with the old MoviePicture.js fixes this.
Started a new game, saved a chick, went for my reward and boom lightsout, easy fix tho.
Nice. I'll update the mod, much appreciated.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
(www/js/plugins/MoviePicture.js)
It looks like the compressed version is also updated. I ported in the Chronus mod to the Compressed version's js folder and updated the Compressed users mod. I wouldn't recommend using this outside of the Compressed game, because it may break something.

gabz787878

Aug 31, 2020
Soon
Glad about this but im still wating for kinghts of messiah :S, how long do they usually take to translate? i've started buyin some games on steam from them only in the last 5 months when i learned about them so i dont really know how long they take to translate a game.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Ok, so um, I know you guys have probably been over this a couple of times, but which download is the most recent version? I know the KG version is still in the works, but I'd like to play the latest english fan translation if possible. There's 2 mega links in the OP, and one of them leads to like 10 downloads, lol.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes