RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

PanzerKorps

Jun 30, 2018
What's the difference between the compressed and non-compressed file? I have the one thats over 4gigs, but I don't know if thats the compressed one or not.

zura2000

Sep 20, 2018
You gotta find the underground brothel area. There you will find the item in a chest.

The twins are in the underwater tunnel which i believe is a secret area.

Edit: To reach it, when you get to the stone room, find the sus. man and he will offer to build a ladder down. Youll have to make your way past the endless maze and a miniboss, but afterwards youll find the underwater tunnel
There are two underground brothels which one?

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
1608391198247.png
Just download and apply the patch as OP mentioned. Got this error, i checked the folder, that file still there. What can i do ?

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Underground 22F
- South east stair lead to monster breeding room and impregnant potion.
You need to solve that floor puzzle to get there.

or

You get that potion when start New game+.
Can you explain exactly how to use it ? i have 1 from the chest but dont know where to use

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Can you explain exactly how to use it ? i have 1 from the chest but dont know where to use
It's automatically used. You just need to select the 'impregnate' option on any monsters/slaves/kidnapped peoples you got on the basement. It's also have unlimited uses.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
It's automatically used. You just need to select the 'impregnate' option on any monsters/slaves/kidnapped peoples you got on the basement. It's also have unlimited uses.
ah i get it. One more thing, i already rescue 4 heroines and make it to Saint for 7 days, but Saint still in tainted, not trigger True Ending, what happened ?
Kinda feel weird. The Inn is the place 4 heroines stay when rescued, but when i res the knight, the hunter gone, and now when i rescue sorceress, all previous heroines gone

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
ah i get it. One more thing, i already rescue 4 heroines and make it to Saint for 7 days, but Saint still in tainted, not trigger True Ending, what happened ?
Kinda feel weird. The Inn is the place 4 heroines stay when rescued, but when i res the knight, the hunter gone, and now when i rescue sorceress, all previous heroines gone
IIRC you only need to rescue the saint under 7 days, checking/having sex with the heroines are optional since that's only needed so you can get their scenes on true ending where you need to collect semen samples.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
IIRC you only need to rescue the saint under 7 days, checking/having sex with the heroines are optional since that's only needed so you can get their scenes on true ending where you need to collect semen samples.
Yeah i just figured why i dont get true ending btw. Tks for the info

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
If I just want the trans patch, which files should I download from the MEGA? Common Event and Map Fixes (non-Mod) and Optional Translation (non-mod)?

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
If I just want the trans patch, which files should I download from the MEGA? Common Event and Map Fixes (non-Mod) and Optional Translation (non-mod)?
imo i think you should download AIO pack. Its more comportable than download original jp game and apply the translation..

Reactions: GEORGEM

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Did I do something wrong? The zombie characters still have the right sprites, but the images/animations are just normal.

battlebrother

Jan 25, 2019
By normal you mean their skin colours? You can change that in the options, if you downloaded a save the settings come with those too. Alter as you like.

Reactions: RustDust
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes