RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes
Sep 16, 2020
Anyone know how to get the brown haired girl on the bottom right in the image provided? Couldn't find her in the guide. I know you see her at the bar/inn but I don't know how to trigger a sex scene with her.

Last edited:

iixviiiix

Mar 11, 2020
She is mob adventure , you just need to save her in time when you enter the dungeon and she will be sell as slave and work at brothel . There is 2 mob adventure , one in the first water floor and other at the last fire floor .

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
The version at OP has the DLC included? And about the translation, is it complete?

I was looking at old messages but the information I got was from months ago.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
The version at OP has the DLC included? And about the translation, is it complete?

I was looking at old messages but the information I got was from months ago.
it won't be hard if you read the detail in the first thread

Last edited:

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
So apparently the game will be coming to Kagura. So, I'm guessing we'll get a proper translation and uncensorship in the near future now.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
first i've heard of the word. what's that about?
Kagura is one of like, the two major companies that give official EN translations to JP games. They don't just translate them, they also uncensor them and tend to not censor certain content (Venus Blood Frontier has bestiality, gangbangs with shotas, and legal lolis. Most of the games also have rape obviously). I think they won't really translate games that focus strictly on that kind content, but if it's just a portion of the game, it seems fine. I think they offer patches to return questionable content if Steam is against it. The only problem with them is that they're extremely slow with some projects. I know they've had Dungeon Town in WIP for over 2 years. It was one of their first steam posts announcing it.

Overall them picking it up is a good sign. I think there are some publishers that are known for low quality or censoring content/leaving the art censored, but Kagura seems to have a pretty good reputation. Their desire to leave things as the original game developer intended and not censoring content is REALLY important for a game like this with necrophilia, drugging, rape, slavery, etc, lol.

MangaGamer is the other. They did Evenicle and such (Though it's no longer available on their site for some reason. Still available on steam). They seem to do mostly VNs and shit. Not too sure about their reputation, they don't get talked about as much, or maybe it's just because I'm usually not interested in VNs and avoid those threads, lol.

Oh there's Fakku too, eh. I'm not sure they translate games themselves though, I think they're just mostly a store for games other companies translate. Oh, apparently they have like 7-8 games with them listed as publisher on their store. They did Honey Select Unlimited. They mostly just seem to have games from Kagura and other publishers though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nykus

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
how do i save the female knight?

nvm, figured it out, but i can't seem to impregnate anyone tho... and i have the medicine

Last edited:

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
So steam has the dead end up if anyone wants to add it to their wish lists.

swishswishdab

Apr 8, 2019
How do I buy a house? I’m not sure but because I can’t read Japanese and a lot of the game doesn’t translate but I’m pretty sure I have to do that.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes