RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes
Sep 16, 2020
Did I do something wrong? The zombie characters still have the right sprites, but the images/animations are just normal.
It's a setting in the options. You probably accidentally set it so that they don't show as zombified.

how do i save the female knight?

nvm, figured it out, but i can't seem to impregnate anyone tho... and i have the medicine
You have to make them your slave. Once they're your slave, go to your dungeon and you'll be given an option for impregnation.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
It's a setting in the options. You probably accidentally set it so that they don't show as zombified.

You have to make them your slave. Once they're your slave, go to your dungeon and you'll be given an option for impregnation.
yup, i can only impregnate the ones that are sent to my dungeon, and nothing else, which is a let down...

ThePlagueMan

Mar 9, 2020
Complete Walkthrough by Me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't seem to find the knight anywhere, I have been searching floor 13,14,15 for about 3 hours now and no matter where I look I can't find squat, nada. I have no clue as to where the knight is or should be as all references to it are either that they found her or in broken unreadable english. Can somebody tell me anything?

ThePlagueMan

Mar 9, 2020
I can't seem to find the knight anywhere, I have been searching floor 13,14,15 for about 3 hours now and no matter where I look I can't find squat, nada. I have no clue as to where the knight is or should be as all references to it are either that they found her or in broken unreadable english. Can somebody tell me anything?
Fuck it, I'll drop it. Lost my hard on after spending 3 hours trying to find a character that either doesn't exist or which it's location is lied about. Game is good and all but not worth spending even a minute longer on, now I only hold spite and contempt for it.

Sep 16, 2020
After you beat the 3rd boss (kracken) go back to floor 13. North of the stairs there is a hookshot wall, and one space left to that wall is a weird looking wall. That wall can be bombed, and leads to a room with a suspicious looking hole. Go down the hole and you'll reach the room where the knight is being kept (on the right side of the room).

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
how do you install mods?! instead of translating to english, my entire game just go full japanese with some characters after installing mods

Acha

Sep 8, 2017
It's always disappointing his games are always partially translated and it's always the sex scenes that are missing translations. Is anyone working on this? I may delve into it (leisurely, so no time frame at all) if someone can tell me how to access and edit the dialogue? Or how I can teach myself?

Or am I misunderstanding what the English patch+ mod is about and how to implement it?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
It's always disappointing his games are always partially translated and it's always the sex scenes that are missing translations. Is anyone working on this? I may delve into it (leisurely, so no time frame at all) if someone can tell me how to access and edit the dialogue? Or how I can teach myself?

Or am I misunderstanding what the English patch+ mod is about and how to implement it?
It's slated for an official release

Reactions: Acha

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Did not know that. I hope the official translation is well done. Would it have the DLC with the orphanage?
If loli, maybe not in the official release? I really have no idea. Steam canceled Evenicle 2 for it I believe though. Always the chance they offer a non steam patch to return any missing content.

Scrolled through their Twitter for the last couple of months and checked Steam discussions and didn't see any news on that ( , it's yet to be answered). It's still "TBA" rather than "Coming Soon", so it's probably early in the translation process.

Last edited:
Reactions: Acha

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
So can anyone give me a quick rundown on how to install (or better yet which of the files) the translation patch/mod for the AIO game v2.06?
I got to the mega drive through the messaged linked in the OP but cant seem to get any of the files to work that seem relevant to a translation. They don't do anything at all. Or even if I used the full mod- it translated the menu but then couldn't find some file.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
2/25/2021 Updated the mod post with instructions for how to install the mod.

- For Mod users
- Download the TDE_AIO_Mod.1 >> Extract to a folder >> Move the www folder into the game and let it override.

- For Compressed game Mod users.
- Download the TDE_AIO_Mod.1 (For compressed users) >> Extract to a folder >> Move the www folder into the game folder and let it override.

- Non mod users
- Extract the chosen mod to a folder >> Move the www folder into the game and let it override.

Last edited:

Babuhika

Jul 2, 2020
2/25/2021 обновил пост мода с инструкциями по установке мода.

- Для пользователей модов
- Загрузите TDE_AIO_Mod.1 >>> Extract в папку > > > > > > переместите папку www в игру и дайте ей переопределиться.

- Для пользователей сжатых игровых модов.
- Скачать TDE_AIO_Mod.1 (для сжатых пользователей) >>> извлечь в папку > > > > > > переместить папку www в папку игры и позволить ей переопределиться.

- Пользователи, не являющиеся модниками
- Извлеките выбранный мод в папку >>> переместите папку www в игру и дайте ей переопределиться.
И что нового

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
So...
i installed: and also
But i can't still get the video/movies load in the game, what i am skipping?
The images load btw.

GuacamoleBen

Jan 6, 2019
I have installed the game and the AIO_Mod.1 (For Compressed Users).rar mod file into the www directly. Not sure if that's the only mod or the correct mod, as others have conflicting files. Maybe i'm not a compressed user?

As soon as I start to run it, i get a message Failed to Load: audio/se/Cursor1.ogg

In my audio/se directory i don't actually find that file, but i do find Cursor1.rpgmvo. When i tried to run that directly, it asked me to associate a file. I had associated windows media player, which of course doesn't work.

I then looked further and downloaded WebM_Premiere_v1.1.0.msi. It installed successfully but may not be linked / associated properly and I have no idea where it installed to manually associate the file type.

HELP PLEASE :)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes