RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

GuacamoleBen

Jan 6, 2019
I have installed the game and the AIO_Mod.1 (For Compressed Users).rar mod file into the www directly. Not sure if that's the only mod or the correct mod, as others have conflicting files. Maybe i'm not a compressed user?

As soon as I start to run it, i get a message Failed to Load: audio/se/Cursor1.ogg

In my audio/se directory i don't actually find that file, but i do find Cursor1.rpgmvo. When i tried to run that directly, it asked me to associate a file. I had associated windows media player, which of course doesn't work.

I then looked further and downloaded WebM_Premiere_v1.1.0.msi. It installed successfully but may not be linked / associated properly and I have no idea where it installed to manually associate the file type.

HELP PLEASE :)
REPLYING TO MYSELF (sign of insanity perhaps?) so anyone who hits this same problem may find an answer here.

Appears that i was installing the compressed mod over the non-compressed files. I had thought that i was not a Mod user because i hadn't installed anything to modify the game, but i guess that's not the meaning of mod user...

I deleted it all, reinstalled the game, and used the other mod "AIO Mod.1(For Mod Users).rar" and it seems to work.

Jul 17, 2018
I can't seem to get the pregnancy potion thing from level 22. I did light the 4 torches and flip the 2 switches, but when I go down the stairs on the lower right, it just says its locked. I am using the mod, could that be the problem?

Babuhika

Jul 2, 2020
Guys, I'll ask you again.How to raise the FPS in this game?I want to play I passed an older version (older in Russian)there was the same hole.And in this version, things got even worse.Previously, FPS dropped to 1 only very low in the dungeon, and now it drops even on the surface!I'm not a masochist I want a normal FPS!

Jul 17, 2018
I can't get the pregnancy content. I have been to level 22, lit the 4 torches, and flipped the 2 switches, but if I go down to the room, it just says its locked. I also started a new game using the mod, but if I click on impregnate, it says that I don't have what I need.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Hello, May I request for Separated
file download?

I had a trouble on downloading over 4GB size file...

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
So...
i installed: and also
But i can't still get the video/movies load in the game, what i am skipping?
The images load btw.
The video too heavy I suggest download this version, this version much more light to load the video

TDE_AIO[2.06]_gamerip 778.8 MB - Credit to d0rky

Last edited:
Reactions: qwermhv

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
My clock still moves at an insane speed. the clock mod doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone know how to fix this?
I just now tested it, and it's working as I intended. The minute hand take 60 seconds to go around >> The hour hand takes a full hour to move a stroke.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I just now tested it, and it's working as I intended. The minute hand take 60 seconds to go around >> The hour hand takes a full hour to move a stroke.
Is there any way to fix the screen resolution on this? I can't see the whole choices when picking the choices,How do your time reduction works? Is there an item ingame that changes the clock?
What your other mods do?

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Is there any way to fix the screen resolution on this? I can't see the whole choices when picking the choices,How do your time reduction works? Is there an item ingame that changes the clock?
What your other mods do?
No items change the clock >> it's an optional mod aimed at slowing the clock to real clock speeds. It's optional so you don't have to download it if you don't want to.

The other mods give an optional class change, money, and items >> the options for these things will be seen at the start of the game after being teleported into town.

To remove the clock mod from the mod pack: Before installing the mod >> extract into a folder >> go into the js folder >> delete the chronus script. Do not install the mod until you've deleted the chronus script, if you don't want the clock mod, because everything is included in the AIOmod.

Jul 1, 2017
That is weird then. My clock for some reason isn't behaving like that. I've checked the original chronous.js and the edited version using notepad++. While there are changes in the code the game itself won't acknowledge or run the code as intended. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. Just to clarify I'm running the game using locale emulator (Admin) on a windows 10 OS. Don't know man. Something isn't right.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
That is weird then. My clock for some reason isn't behaving like that. I've checked the original chronous.js and the edited version using notepad++. While there are changes in the code the game itself won't acknowledge or run the code as intended. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. Just to clarify I'm running the game using locale emulator (Admin) on a windows 10 OS. Don't know man. Something isn't right.
I see. I'm not too sure what could be causing the issue.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Has anyone managed to fix the issue with incredibly slow/basically static animation for sex scenes? Since I really want to play this game but it ends up happening every attempt. Any help?

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
Has anyone managed to fix the issue with incredibly slow/basically static animation for sex scenes? Since I really want to play this game but it ends up happening every attempt. Any help?
To enjoy the videos at their full glory you probably need newer hardware. Press ctrl+shift+esc in windows and click performance while a video plays. If cpu usage is at 100% then your cpu tries to do a software decoding and just can't keep up. Try downloading newer gpu drivers in the off chance that hardware decoding is enabled at a later version.

For some people hardware decoding only worked on Win 10.

For others, hardware decoding worked only on canvas mode. A very easy way to force canvas mode is to remove from the game root folder(preferably rename or move to a New folder):
libEGL.dll
libGLESv2.dll
Press F2 to see in what mode the game is running(WebGL or canvas).
Note: WebGL is generally the superior one and also the default.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Modninjaz
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes