RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
No items change the clock >> it's an optional mod aimed at slowing the clock to real clock speeds. It's optional so you don't have to download it if you don't want to.

The other mods give an optional class change, money, and items >> the options for these things will be seen at the start of the game after being teleported into town.

To remove the clock mod from the mod pack: Before installing the mod >> extract into a folder >> go into the js folder >> delete the chronus script. Do not install the mod until you've deleted the chronus script, if you don't want the clock mod, because everything is included in the AIOmod.
How about the choices at the start of the game? I can't see the whole choices because the messages is overlapping is there a fix for that?

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
How about the choices at the start of the game? I can't see the whole choices because the messages is overlapping is there a fix for that?
I can't fix it myself. Unfortunately, the game creator set up the choice boxes to be in the middle of the screen.

clax

May 5, 2020
I noticed some of the text is either bugged or just cut off due to the size of the screen, is there a way to change that?

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Edit: The Dead End 1.2.E Mod, AIO Mod, Updated Translations, and Full Gallery Common Save:

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have just downloaded the base game and seen this list of mods, what should I add to the game if anything its abit confusing, please help.

nibuddzhi

Mar 2, 2018
Is it possible to save the girls who are zombies from the beginning of the game? Those. special holy water or something like that.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
why the animation is lag?
because the game is heavy, require powerful GPU and ram to run the video animation

you can download this version been compressed by d0rky it's like a lite version of the game

Detail

Ripped & Compressed - Game version 2.06

TDE_AIO[2.06]_gamerip 778.8 MB

Important Info:

-There are three choices for zombie skin: Blue, Normal, Pale. Normal and Pale are removed and disabled
in order to save space. Just to be safe choose "Dead (blue skin) default" or "0" in the options.

-This is a heavily modified(decrypted) and also a different version of the game(2.06). Better not add or remove
files unless you know what you is doing.(especially system.json)

-Everything is translated with the latest translations for 2.04 . That means story dialogue is human
translation. Everything else is mostly MTL.

Reactions: Marvelous Chris

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I forget which floor it is but someone is locked in a cage but I can't unlock it how do I open it and another question where the bad guys are hiding there are two zombies in cages are they any of the girls you where supposed to rescue or not really important

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes