RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

maxsciem

Apr 25, 2020
hi all...
I got a quick question
how to get shestin??
I'm already roaming around in floor 14 but can't find her

Last edited:

ktazok

May 16, 2017
[...]
Clock, js -> Chronus - Update
- The minute hand will take 60 seconds to go around
- The hour hand will take 12 hours to go around

[...]
While using the mod, how do we use the clock mod?

[EDIT]

That is weird then. My clock for some reason isn't behaving like that. I've checked the original chronous.js and the edited version using notepad++. While there are changes in the code the game itself won't acknowledge or run the code as intended. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. Just to clarify I'm running the game using locale emulator (Admin) on a windows 10 OS. Don't know man. Something isn't right.
Damn'it ! I have the same Issue : the Time is still going too fast, and editing the chronus file seems to not do anything.

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
While using the mod, how do we use the clock mod?

[EDIT]

Damn'it ! I have the same Issue : the Time is still going too fast, and editing the chronus file seems to not do anything.
Not sure what to say. The clock is working correctly in my game. If you are referring to the time add function when exiting the dungeon, that's not related to the workings of the clock.

Godzilla45

Feb 25, 2020
Tried getting the rogue ending by using a save where I saved everyone makes the true and rogue ending overlap, but only got the true ending lmao. It's kinda funny seeing the rogue captain still alive and talking first after we kill him before the girls talk. Is there anything specific I need to do with the girls to get that ending?

it is just me or there are bug when in the first floor of the dungeon that makes you can't to turn around
No, that's a game feature lol. [D] locks your character's orientation so you don't turn around, really useful if you need to use the bow repeatedly later.

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
can someone send the location of all of the girls?
i don't know where nanny(treasure hunter) and i prefer to know where all the girls...

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
can someone send the location of all of the girls?
i don't know where nanny(treasure hunter) and i prefer to know where all the girls...
You will not miss them except for the Knight, as they provide necessary tools to progress

Treasure Hunter: you will literally pass by her on the first areas of the dungeon, she is captured by a mimic at the end of the 1st boss.

Mercenary: Will give you the boomerang in the 2nd area, about to be sleep raped at the end of the 2nd boss

Knight: Captured in the bandit's base, same as before, all these heroines will be untouched unless it took you too long. Key to free her is in the next boss

Witch: will give you the ability to use fireballs, gets captured by the tentacles after the next boss

Priestess: you will not miss her, she's in the final area.

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
well, i saved nanny, but i can't see her in the inn..
so i thought i missed her...
well thank u
i just hope that i can do that in time

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
well, i saved nanny, but i can't see her in the inn..
so i thought i missed her...
well thank u
i just hope that i can do that in time
It might take a day before they move in the Inn, so sleep 1st then visit, also depending on your progress, the heroines leave the inn.
In my case, I did a super speedrun/NG+ I did everyone except priestess (did not go into her floor) in one day. (or more accurately in 1 run)

Only the witch is in the Inn, as the other girls are likely preparing for the final assault.

Finish the game with a good end and all of them will be in the "harem" house.

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
well, i don't know which route i got, i don't see the girls in the inn or in my house but i saved the saint before 11 days, so i don't know which end i got (maybe rouge ending but now sure, i don't know how much karma i have)
which end do you think i had?

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
well, i don't know which route i got, i don't see the girls in the inn or in my house but i saved the saint before 11 days, so i don't know which end i got (maybe rouge ending but now sure, i don't know how much karma i have)
which end do you think i had?
Kill the witch, then you will find out what end you have.

In good end everyone moves to the witch's house.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
where is the witch?
Head to the final area with the bandit lair, if you meet the good end conditions a bridge of light will be available from the north, walk to it to talk to your harem one last time before the actual final battle, you vs the witch defeat the witch and a portal will appear leading to her and since you killed her, your house in the dungeon.

Mathias 0222

Aug 15, 2021
Me trying to speedrun the game just to save the saint, the moment i reach her.... --- Barely breathing ffffff hell, that menchant brought me to that endless maze wasting time plus the burning place got me lost a bit haha... guess i have to try again and check the comments for a little guide

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Me trying to speedrun the game just to save the saint, the moment i reach her.... --- Barely breathing ffffff hell, that menchant brought me to that endless maze wasting time plus the burning place got me lost a bit haha... guess i have to try again and check the comments for a little guide
Get fireproof equipment and potions, thank me later as you ignore or bypass many gates/doors cause F that. Nothing will stop me.

Only trust shortcut merchants and trader merchants, do not trust ones that say they have an easy way to your destination because in reality they don't

Reactions: Mathias 0222
3.70 star(s) 30 Votes