RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
thanks you for the information, I'm a big fan of adult game with grinding element (no pun intended, heh) so its nice to know that there's other approach in combat. Might I also ask what button is use for shooting? The keybind text are too small for me to get a good read.
same button as Fireball/Boomerang, you have to switch your subweapon to arrows instead of boomerang/bombs/fireball/etc...
Also you have to sacrifice your shield, you have a choice of Offhand weapon: Bow or Shield. I prefer Bows due to the amount of cheesing you can do.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Preparing... in the true end they repay you by helping you fight in the 2nd to the last dungeon
If you fail to come in time when they make your assault, let's just say nasty things happen.
Alright as long as its not a bug or something I fcked up.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Wow I just found this game today, there are a lot of comments and the searching for the answer didn't work for me so I gotta ask.
Is the version in the OP the latest AiO version? Would I miss anything if I just download the thing in the OP + the translation fix? I'm asking because the changelog in the OP say the lastet version posted here is 1.1 but the latest AiO version should be 2.06 like the Dlsite page of the dev says, so I'm confused.
Again, I'm sorry if this was asked before, I couldn't find anything using the search function.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

WingedSpear

Jul 9, 2018
Wow I just found this game today, there are a lot of comments and the searching for the answer didn't work for me so I gotta ask.
Is the version in the OP the latest AiO version? Would I miss anything if I just download the thing in the OP + the translation fix? I'm asking because the changelog in the OP say the lastet version posted here is 1.1 but the latest AiO version should be 2.06 like the Dlsite page of the dev says, so I'm confused.
Again, I'm sorry if this was asked before, I couldn't find anything using the search function.
i have the same doubt, is this the final version? id like to specifically play the version 2, not much interested in the base one and the title does not specify if it has the latest update

• Thinking Face

poloz

May 28, 2019
I just downloaded this game, a massive(for this kind of game) 5 gb game. But What a utter disappointment. This game is like just grinding, puzzle solving, then very little H-content. Many many games in this site has loads of proper content and scenes with much better story and renders. What a rubbish!! Total waste of time.

• Wow

Acha

Sep 8, 2017
I cannot figure out the Endless Maze for the life of me. I have done so many different combinations of doorways that I'm lost in circles. I cleared it by killing the mini-bosses, but I'd like to know the proper way to do it. I noticed there are two cracks in walls out of reach that seem to be hiding something. I have no idea what to do with that, though.

Please, any guides for this section would be wonderful.

P.S.: How do I open the doors that are "Tightly Closed by Magic"? Specifically Floor 19 and one other earlier on that I can't recall. I have all keys from all different mini-bosses and am playing post game on NG+ so I have no idea what I might be missing for these doors.

Figured out the doors: Wear the Old Witch Ring.

Last edited:

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
Just play this game.
BTW, I can't talk to slave girl on 7th fl. both before and after end game. I can only open door then nothing happen when I try to talk to her.

How can I rescue her?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Just play this game.
BTW, I can't talk to slave girl on 7th fl. both before and after end game. I can only open door then nothing happen when I try to talk to her.

How can I rescue her?
You need to talk to someone IIRC to be able to claim her. Was it the thief's guild merchant on lower floor, I don't remember.

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
You need to talk to someone IIRC to be able to claim her. Was it the thief's guild merchant on lower floor, I don't remember.
Thank you so much.
I’m not sure it’s my file or not. But after found some scene not in memories I reinstall and fix patch then I can get slave girl on 7 floor.

Alastor-soul

Oct 14, 2021
Does anyone know how to get past the 9th floor I got stuck there and I want to go to the 10th floor, the 9th floor is where there is a dryad and pillars where you can use the hook

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes