• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
Does anyone know how to get past the 9th floor I got stuck there and I want to go to the 10th floor, the 9th floor is where there is a dryad and pillars where you can use the hook
Keep hooking pass to right side of map then go up. follow the ways you should found stone trap at floor. Pass it and you'll near ladder to 10th fl.

Acha

Sep 8, 2017
So is there really no walkthrough or answers for the Endless Maze? The only way I've read of people completing it is by beating the sub-bosses for the keys for the shortcut... Would really like to get this done if possible.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Hello

I have reached the underground hot springs, and according to the walkthrough, by this point I should have seen the Knight but I think I missed her ?
Where must I go exactly on floor 15 to get to her ?

phamtungtn

Oct 27, 2019
Hello

I have reached the underground hot springs, and according to the walkthrough, by this point I should have seen the Knight but I think I missed her ?
Where must I go exactly on floor 15 to get to her ?
you go to 12th floor and fall to a hole to 13th floor and come to a thief den. She in there

NightSneaker

Dec 19, 2017
Mega and Pixeldrain still work, NOPY's gone completely (rip nopy), and I think Filesupload and Racaty are down too.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So for the slave owner how do I see the exclusive slaves I'm playing on joiplay so I got plenty of gold is there a specific thing we have to do and does anyone else get an error for the brothel and the one zombie girl on the 21 floor, where do I meet the flower girl for the village

Last edited:

MadSargeant

Nov 24, 2021
Why some sex scene especially the girls who ends up becoming a prostitute always show error? file not found and such?

Gorillapants

Dec 12, 2020
its easy,
wail exploring the depth you'd run into ppl that needs saving,
every-time you save a main chick--->go to the town inn, on the 2nd floor to have H with them,
they usually show up in the area after a boss fight, save them all will unlock the harem rout/true final boss fight.
How bro? i save them and the first heroine going into inn (Treasure Hunter) then next gangbanged (adventurer) then next is pregnant, and last die. All heroine except the first one ended in brothel.. there is no "consensual sex" after i saved the first one and i think must be saved all heroine in 1 day, i played in "Very Easy" but same, the clock's still move faster but we have more vision in the dark.. in CG memories said "Consensual Sex (First time)" that's it means virgin?? are the Heroine is...
1.Saint
2.Female Knight
3.Adventurer
4.Treasure Hunter
5.Sorceress
is it right..? They all is main heroine? plz anyone who already clear this game reply me.. i just got little confused to beat this game, this game is more interesting than any other game i ever played...

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes