RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
When you download the game, all the DLCs are already included, such as the twins' DLC or do I have to download it separately if so, does someone pass it to me and tell me how to put it?

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Guys how do you get to the ladder entrance from floor 15 to 14, im assuming its the big door that has two rogue girls and a ladder beside them, however they wont step on the pressure plate to open up the door?

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
Guys how do you get to the ladder entrance from floor 15 to 14, im assuming its the big door that has two rogue girls and a ladder beside them, however they wont step on the pressure plate to open up the door?
That door is one way door.
It link to rouge hideout.
The entrance of that hideout is in F13.

Acha

Sep 8, 2017
I still can't figure out the Endless Maze without killing the sub-bosses and using the keys. Has no one solved this the normal way?

Taeyang99

Oct 26, 2020
Anyone know how to use the bow ? I equipped it but when i scroll it's not showing.
I need to fight the first flying boss but seem like you can't kill him without the bow, melee attack doesn't work.
Thanks
Edit : Just find a way to kill him with bomb. Make him stuck and then just drop bomb near him.
Does someone know where to find the female knight ? I following the rogue route now, i did the Kraken but can't find her location.

Last edited:

RutraNickers

Jan 21, 2021
I still can't figure out the Endless Maze without killing the sub-bosses and using the keys. Has no one solved this the normal way?
I've mapped in paint all passages in this area. I have a huntch you have to lower the water source by pulling something that I think is in the middle left of the map, then explode 2 broken walls to activate the double door. If anyone wants to investigate, here is the map

RutraNickers

Jan 21, 2021
When you download the game, all the DLCs are already included, such as the twins' DLC or do I have to download it separately if so, does someone pass it to me and tell me how to put it?
this version have all dlcs in it, twins included

RutraNickers

Jan 21, 2021
great mod but somehow it affects the audio files, can you help?
after installing the mod, go to www > data > System.json; go down and change

"hasEncryptedImages":false,"hasEncryptedAudio":false,"encryptionKey":"d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e"

to

"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true,"encryptionKey":"d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e"

every error this mod gave me stopped after I did this.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes