RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
Does anyone know any other game of the same this, RPG style, animation and interactive.

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Does anyone know how to find a lamp or something that illuminates the environment? I see absolutely nothing when I enter the dungeon xd

sreedisk

Aug 2, 2019
I installed the mod (I think) and the scenes in the memories room still have pretty awful translations and some of the words and punctuation marks are spaced weirdly. Did I install the mod incorrectly or is this just how the updated translations are?

SharKira

Jun 15, 2021
What happens to the FMC's that turn to zombies and you save them?
2nd question how to get true ending for saint?.i saved her but she already broken and its just day 6.

Last edited:

crodein4

May 9, 2021
anyone knows how to get a rogue female slave? could only capture. Tried punising her after she got gangbanged

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Why Kagura version is so delayed, it is over a year or even two in "coming soon". And i am shure they will be no "little" characters so sad.

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
Does anyone know any other game of the same this, RPG style, animation and interactive.
theres a ton but 90percent of there work contain Loli material witch is surprising seen as i belive discord where someone did try to rebuild zombie island one but i think they gave up in the end ( the vx scripts costly then they was converting part 2dlive changed animations (different persitions ect ) do again it was scarped i do know they rebuild all maps and redesigned battlers ect but they gave up lol

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes