RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Please buy it please do XD
I already buy it, now currently downloading but since my internet like a turtle itself so it take a couple minutes btw
Also, Steam version only 930mb ? oh well i guess im gonna download r18 patch from Kagura's website

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
I already buy it, now currently downloading but since my internet like a turtle itself so it take a couple minutes btw
Also, Steam version only 930mb ? oh well i guess im gonna download r18 patch from Kagura's website
yeah the base game itself is like really empty without the r18 content

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
You can get the patch from Kagura itself which restores the whole content It's around 4GB

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
You can get the patch from Kagura itself which restores the whole content It's around 4GB
yeah i know that, just complain the things, this is why i really dont want any HGame release on Steam. I mean, ppl already buy full content game on dlsite since last years, why would they buy it again on Steam for non-h version...wonder if ppl on Steam know about r18 patch exist lmao xDD

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
the reason why the patch is so heavy because instead of having a l2d program they decide to turn all animation into video over 4.,839 files , what kind of fucking idiot do this .....
Kagura game what the hell
Oh god, they really did turn the animations into videos in RPGM engine again ?!

They already did this in another RPGM game which they translated too and the videos were not really working well, Slientce was even telling Kagura Games in their discord but they didn't really care and so he fixed it himself.

They really don't learn their lesson huh ? Welp, y'a all might want to wait a little just in case x)

Because yeah, videos and RPGM engine dosen't really bode well each other xD

Especially since here it seems to have way more animations than the game i'm talking about (It's been a long time so i don't remember the title, just remembering it's about the MC who is a sister in the church and had to do a contract with a demon to save her sister which is considered to be a witch.)

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes