RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Gorillapants

Dec 12, 2020
I've been wondering. Does anyone know about the timing of when the main heroines dies? I want to rescue them, but I'm unsure how much time I have, to farm gold for better equipment. The cut-off point of the first one seems to be 3 days. I rushed, the first time I played, so there was no problem. Now I'm exploring a bit and I found myself too late for the first heroine. Does the "timer" of their death trigger after you meet them or is it at a fixed day they die?
I rushed 1 day to saves all heroine but still same, the 2 heroine always ended in brothel and being prostitute (no consensual of course) except the first one until third.. it's to difficult to saves all heroine in 1 day.. i got saved 3 heroine after all and always use Bomb to get a key and shortcut but still late, idk what i must to do

#tips
first.. open the normal chest and sell the potions, then open the code chest to get money and more teleport scroll, next go to dungeon and beat the first boss with bomb and save the first heroine, last u buy Gradius sword to beat powerfull enemy and rest your money u can keep it to buy bomb or archer/bow ammo

Last edited:

umizatsu

Jul 1, 2019
Hi guys, one question how to go for female knight, cuz i beat 3rd layer boss but i cant get to bandit camp pls help :) 1639006022912.png

tuongtiphu

Oct 9, 2021
I rushed 1 day to saves all heroine but still same, the 2 heroine always ended in brothel and being prostitute (no consensual of course) except the first one until third.. it's to difficult to saves all heroine in 1 day.. i got saved 3 heroine after all and always use Bomb to get a key and shortcut but still late, idk what i must to do

#tips
first.. open the normal chest and sell the potions, then open the code chest to get money and more teleport scroll, next go to dungeon and beat the first boss with bomb and save the first heroine, last u buy Gradius sword to beat powerfull enemy and rest your money u can keep it to buy bomb or archer/bow ammo
how to save saints bro. i play many time but holy maidens are always raped.

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
can someone please give me the guide or instruct me because this is WAYYY too hard...
Walkthrough by me.
Advise.
It my be hard for the fist run. You need to play a second run to get true ending.
Don't worry much about saving every one in the first play-through.
Take your time to grin and steady progress to the deep at your pace.
Starting a new game+ with your levels and golds from the previous run will make it easier.

dtd34

Jul 26, 2021
So this may be a bit off topic but has anyone had any issues with weird cuts during the H-scenes? its not lag, and the un-modded version worked perfectly under the same circumstances. What typically happens is the H-scene begins, but when the text tries to load, it closes the scene then opens right back up again. I spent a while trying to figure out what was causing it and managed to find out it was the commonevents.json file from the mod. Any insight or possible fix would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2020
That door can open when you com from F14 entrance.
You need to push those two switches simultaneously.
For the left switch you need a barrel around there.
I took down the miniboss for the shortcut in floor 14, I guess going like that will leave this door locked ? So i should re do f14 the long way right ?

IHC

May 8, 2021
Walkthrough by me.
Advise.
It my be hard for the fist run. You need to play a second run to get true ending.
Don't worry much about saving every one in the first play-through.
Take your time to grin and steady progress to the deep at your pace.
Starting a new game+ with your levels and golds from the previous run will make it easier.
thank you so much!!!

Sep 7, 2020
Ave true to Caesar, the Caesar has told me that he cannot push the barrel that blocks the path to the silver order garrison/base, he has already hold Enter for a while but it wouldn't move. Yes, he has the mod installed and is requesting assistance on how to move the barrel.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
I just can't seem to find the female knight.

Underground 14F
- Female knight (Entrance on 15F. Key from Layer 3 boss.)
That means there is another stairway up to 14F from 15F, right? Or do I go back to 14F the way I came and use the key on some door?

Nevermind, found it. That was some obscure shit.

Last edited:

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
Ave true to Caesar, the Caesar has told me that he cannot push the barrel that blocks the path to the silver order garrison/base, he has already hold Enter for a while but it wouldn't move. Yes, he has the mod installed and is requesting assistance on how to move the barrel.
To grab the barrel just press and hold "Enter" and move forward or backward while still pressing "Enter".
The alternate key to "Enter" key is "z" key.
Normally the barrel should move if you just push it with your character.

I just can't seem to find the female knight.

That means there is another stairway up to 14F from 15F, right? Or do I go back to 14F the way I came and use the key on some door?

Nevermind, found it. That was some obscure shit.
Sorry man. I'm not good in English.
I will edit it to clear that. Thanks for your comment.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes