RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The , but it probably won't get a release date added until it's a week or two away. Until then though it's anyone's guess, sometimes they take ages sometimes they don't.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Anyone with full zombie girls save / non zombie save? Preferably not mind broken girls!

The full saves I have found on here don't have every girl / outdated.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Question:
1. If a Girl has become a Prostitute & Slave & Zombie where do I find them?
2. Anyway to expand the Basement?
3: So all I have to do is keep going down the Dungeon?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bakachiki

df223

Mar 13, 2021
The main character, in other words, you, have no dialogue? because someone is calling me senpai and it seems that im talking BUT nothing shows in the chat box

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Question:
1. If a Girl has become a Prostitute & Slave & Zombie where do I find them?
2. Anyway to expand the Basement?
3: So all I have to do is keep going down the Dungeon?
1.) Depends on the girl, prostitutes main female girls will be found in the final dungeon (before the true boss) if you join the bandits, I don't like necrophilia so I cannot answer the 3rd question as I have no f-ing clue
2.) No.
3.) Yes. almost everything in this game revolves around the dungeon, the surface is nothing more than minor quests, some faps (I'd say around 10% faps), and resupplies. the only difference you can make is how you treat the girls and other adventurers in the dungeon, and how long it took you to clear the dungeon

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Is there a way to "shoot" in this game via fire ring or other means? or does the combat only revolves around melee-ing and bombs?

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Is there a way to "shoot" in this game via fire ring or other means? or does the combat only revolves around melee-ing and bombs?
Bows, you missed an adventurer who got locked, limited arrows but does more damage than:
Boomerang for solving puzzles can also be used as a ranged weapon infinite ammo, piss poor damage
There's also a stronger bow: The Witch's bow. I hope you like puzzles though to get it

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Bows, you missed an adventurer who got locked, limited arrows but does more damage than:
Boomerang for solving puzzles can also be used as a ranged weapon infinite ammo, piss poor damage
There's also a stronger bow: The Witch's bow. I hope you like puzzles though to get it

thanks you for the information, I'm a big fan of adult game with grinding element (no pun intended, heh) so its nice to know that there's other approach in combat. Might I also ask what button is use for shooting? The keybind text are too small for me to get a good read.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Why does the Treasure Hunter go missing from the inn after beating the 3rd boss?
Preparing... in the true end they repay you by helping you fight in the 2nd to the last dungeon
If you fail to come in time when they make your assault, let's just say nasty things happen.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes