RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Basilisxs Den

Mar 29, 2019
Edit: The Dead End 1.2.E Mod, AIO Mod, Updated Translations, and Full Gallery Common Save:
T.D.E 1.2.E / AIO Updated translation + Mod

9/30/2020
- TDE AIO translated Common Events rar removed and replaced with an updated rar. See below.

- TDE AIO Updated Translation rar; Includes updated translations for Map 01 and Common events; also includes the full save Gallery (Updated) >> delete save folder in the pack if you don't want to use. Optional, will not affect the mod.
- TDE AIO Full Gallery rar added to the mod pack (Updated).

9/29/2020
- 2.0.4E Mod Replaced with AIO Mod. Just updated, no changes.
- 2.0.4E Translation Update removed, no longer needed.
- DLC Save and Gallery renamed to AIO Save and Gallery, optional.
- Updated Common Events translation added in it's own rar, optional.
- Clock Speed Mod added in it's own rar for those playing without the mod, optional.
- 1.2.E stuff now labeled (Outdated); Will remain available.

- TDE AIO No Mod, Items only rar. You get items at the start of the game >> Keys, stuff to sell, scrolls >> No extra gold given at the start; stuff can be sold to get gold. Clock mod included >> Just use the data folder only if you don't want the clock mod. Optional.

Note: The mods are not designed for fair play. If you just want to play the game, do not use the mod, use the translation patch. If you just want the items, replace the Actors / Class files in the data folder with the originals.

9/28/2020
- 1.2.E is now outdated. It can still be used, but will mean losing the AIO DLC. Will keep the mod in the Mega for those who still need it.
- 2.0.4E will work with AIO, but may need to be updated. Will take a look at it soon.

Mod Details:
- Starting cash 25000 - 27000 - 97 of all keys minus the rogue key - 55 leave dungeon scrolls
- MC hp regeneration, mp regeneration - thirst, tp regenaration - hunger, will regenerate the tired stat - no sleep necessary, but you can if you want to.
- Edit: I've now found that the Thirst and Hunger are not tied to TP and MP, but have separate variables; I'll fix it if I can, but for now it won't affect the MC if you choose not to eat or drink thanks to the HP regeneration that I add to his stats.
- transport scroll to leave dungeon time adjustment - 120 time added, was 1440 time added
- modded starting weapon, armor, accessory - has higher stats
- starting weapon - 100 str - 55 def - 55 mag - 55 mdf - 75 agi
- starting armor - 15 str - 30 def - 15 mag - 30 mdf
- starting ring - 10 str - 10 def - 10 - mag - 10 mdf - 35 agi
- MC has more hp at lv 1 2500
- MC 150% exp gain rate - 30% evade - 40% crit - 45% crit evasion - 30% magic evade - 50% physical and magical damage drop
- MC Immune to STD's
- MC Immune to Plague
- MC Will not get tired after sex scenes - Immune to exhaustion
- Re-edited the Chronus Plug-in, again.
- MC lv 1 stats >> hp 2500 - mp 300 - str 30 - mag 30 - def 30 - mdf 30 - agi 50 - luck 100 (or was it 0, don remember)
- added 70 transfer scrolls.

Clock, js -> Chronus - Update
- The minute hand will take 60 seconds to go around
- The hour hand will take 12 hours to go around

4/27/2020
Link Updated to include a rar for DLC's data and Chronus mods. Chronus updated for the 12E mod.

5/10/2020
Mod updated with the current translation provided by matthl. Everything including the basement now works. Use the TDE DLCs data and js mod rar if you have the DLC.

5/10/2020
Link updated to include a translation only rar >> Provided by Matthl. Thank you Matthl for the translation. This only works for the DLC.

5/10/2020
Mod link updated to include the 1.2E translation patch only, provided by masterdragonson. This will only work with The Dead End 1.2.7. Thank you masterdragonson for the translation.

5/11/2020
Mod updated for the 2.0.4E update. Translation update provided by TommyEsclow. Thank you TommyEsclow. TDE 2.0.4E Update added to the mod pack.

- MC is now equipped with stock armor for new games.
- Custom Gear will be included in items given at the start, and optional to use.
- Activated the auto translator. >> Will not affect the translation >> Will make choosing a name lettering show up in English >> Some choices that are in Japanese will show up in English.

5/14/2020
2.0.4E Update fix >> Added the en file from TommyEsclow to the 2.0.4E normal update >> Added the en file to the 2.0.4E mod >> Removed the items for the 2.0.4E normal update.
Every time I click on the link to this mod I get on Mega but there's nothing to download was it removed?

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
For those of you wanting to know how to get the slave girl (black haired one):

After you save the priest during the true ending run (havent tested other endings), go back down to where you saved her and go the doors on the right side (theyre locked during the main story). You should find her there chained up. Rescue her and she should show up for adoption at the orphanage.

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
@Neoazeta At the beginning of the game, I get to select many options many of which don't contain in the selection box. Which plugin is responsible for that box size, do you know?

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
@Neoazeta At the beginning of the game, I get to select many options many of which don't contain in the selection box. Which plugin is responsible for that box size, do you know?
rpg_windows.js line 3895.
There are function that adjust window width to fit text but it not work properly and end up using 96.

Code:
Window_ChoiceList.prototype.maxChoiceWidth = function() {
    var maxWidth = 96;
    var choices = $gameMessage.choices();
    for (var i = 0; i < choices.length; i++) {
        var choiceWidth = this.textWidthEx(choices[i]) + this.textPadding() * 2;
        if (maxWidth < choiceWidth) {
            maxWidth = choiceWidth;
        }
    }
    return maxWidth;
};

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cyberjacky

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
rpg_windows.js line 3895.
There is a function that adjusts window width to fit text but it not work properly and end up using 96.

Code:
Window_ChoiceList.prototype.maxChoiceWidth = function() {
    var maxWidth = 96;
    var choices = $gameMessage.choices();
    for (var i = 0; i < choices.length; i++) {
        var choiceWidth = this.textWidthEx(choices[i]) + this.textPadding() * 2;
        if (maxWidth < choiceWidth) {
            maxWidth = choiceWidth;
        }
    }
    return maxWidth;
};
So, do you have any suggestions to fix it? like fixing the function so that it works perfectly? Thanks for your help tho. I've set the max to 300 to see what happens.

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
The max value I set is the final value in the function, as the function doesn't work. At least maxing out the box is better than having minimized one, lol.

Last edited:

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
So, do you have any suggestions to fix it? like fixing the function so that it works perfectly? Thanks for your help tho. I've set the max to 300 to see what happens.
The max value I set is the final value in the function, as the function doesn't work. At least maxing out the box is better than having minimized one, lol.
Found it. rpg_windows.js not wrong. It's translation bug.
Seems like RPGM do not count text length properly when "\n" add a new line and it return 0 as length of that text. That's why it ignore that text when it try to determine windows width.
You need to edit that choice boxs translation in .json file with text editor.
Search for code : 102. That code call Window_ChoiceList() function.

This is the original "broken translation" in Map022.json
Code:
{"code":102,"indent":0,"parameters":[["Very Easy\n","Easy\n","Normal\n","Hard"],-1,2,1,1]},
Delete "\n" and here it fixed.
Code:
{"code":102,"indent":0,"parameters":[["Very Easy","Easy","Normal","Hard"],-1,2,1,1]},
Fixed Map022.json

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Cyberjacky

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
Found it. rpg_windows.js not wrong. It's translation bug.
Seems like RPGM do not count text length properly when "\n" add a new line and it return 0 as length of that text. That's why it ignore that text when it try to determine windows width.
You need to edit that choice boxs translation in .json file with text editor.
Search for code : 102. That code call Window_ChoiceList() function.

This is the original "broken translation" in Map022.json
Code:
{"code":102,"indent":0,"parameters":[["Very Easy\n","Easy\n","Normal\n","Hard"],-1,2,1,1]},
Delete "\n" and here it fixed.
Code:
{"code":102,"indent":0,"parameters":[["Very Easy","Easy","Normal","Hard"],-1,2,1,1]},
Fixed Map022.json
Yes, it's fixed! thanks! @Canade add this 'Fixed Map022.json' in the mega folder.

Reactions: Canade

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Why my character moonwalking?
Only facing one direction which is upwards.. How to fix..

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Why my character moonwalking?
Only facing one direction which is upwards.. How to fix..
Your character is strafing (dw i had that "issue" as well lol)
I believe pressing D takes you out of strafe mode

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
No problem I didnt either. Luckily for me it was at the beginning of the game

The vendors sell them in the daytime and if you get far enough into the dungeon, the suspicious man will sell them.
Yeah I found them, thanks. Sort of follow up question, either for you or for anyone who knows, how do I free the prisoner on the 7th floor? I have the key and opened the cage but couldn't interact with her for some reason

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes