RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
flower girl went missing in my fail rogue route LOL
know u buy da house post game
how many times u gotta buy flower girl so she be yo pet

knight - best waifu

why cant i rape da witch during tentacles

Darkness339

Feb 12, 2018
Keeps getting an error window on startup : Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

Last edited:

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
It's automatically used. You just need to select the 'impregnate' option on any monsters/slaves/kidnapped peoples you got on the basement. It's also have unlimited uses.
Is it really how it is used? 'cause I have it, but that said 'impregnate' option doesn't show up.

asdxc11

Oct 22, 2020
There's gang rape and post gang rape, so..
I believe that's just translation issue. the scene you are mentioning is just after the rouge scene when they got played around by town people at the slave market, then you wait until 5-6 in the evening and go back there to intereact with them post gang rape to get the scene.

Reactions: Burma

asdxc11

Oct 22, 2020
dude where is the gallery in the game and when i send the save file i can't say continue i am a steam user can you help me
I have the kagura version, so I don't know. But you can copy your old saves ( not the "common" and "config" files), navigate your Steam commonapps folder, go to your game folder, go to www folder and paste all of your saves there, might help.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes