RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Its worth it the game is pretty good
Could have, to me at least.

I just wish it had more.

*The knockback and ATTACK is basically OP. so just press A monotonously, to win.
*Stats is weirdly balanced, i used the ATTACK focused sword(Grim Replica??) op thing to the last two bosses, and I was still invincible and outputting high dmg.
*I dont get the Days passing thing, I felt betrayed rushing to finish the game only to find out time didn't matter
*I dont get the enemy projectile thing, it always miss. When it hit it was only doing <20 dmg (from the witch)
---The game could have also been a bullet hell, which is fine to me. At least it would have a direction to follow.

I still have more to say but idk, maybe im a little too delirious or something.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Could have, to me at least.

I just wish it had more.

*The knockback and ATTACK is basically OP. so just press A monotonously, to win.
*Stats is weirdly balanced, i used the ATTACK focused sword(Grim Replica??) op thing to the last two bosses, and I was still invincible and outputting high dmg.
*I dont get the Days passing thing, I felt betrayed rushing to finish the game only to find out time didn't matter
*I dont get the enemy projectile thing, it always miss. When it hit it was only doing <20 dmg (from the witch)
---The game could have also been a bullet hell, which is fine to me. At least it would have a direction to follow.

I still have more to say but idk, maybe im a little too delirious or something.
Days are there to make you hurry with rescuing the girls what you do with them and in what time fram changes their status and ending.
A bullet hell by this dev would be dope as hell.
I myself never beat the game only going as far as the place with the thief girls. Because i just get lost.
Yea the game is to much of a literal maze.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
having some issues with the mechanics ...space bar throws bombs BUT i want to use my boomerang BOTH uses space bar (pc player here NO JOY STICK)
and my dude runs around with a cherry looking icon on his head or ever and keep dying antidote dont do shit so whats happening and how to get rid of the cherry icon?

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Why are the sex scenes bugged? Like, in the sex scene with the girl with orange hairs or even with the zombies, the cock isn't in sync with the animation, it's like half of it was cut off

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes