RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
Because yeah, videos and RPGM engine dosen't really bode well each other xD

Especially since here it seems to have way more animations than the game i'm talking about (It's been a long time so i don't remember the title, just remembering it's about the MC who is a sister in the church and had to do a contract with a demon to save her sister which is considered to be a witch.)
Saint Emiliana?

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Can someone who's familiar with the game please explain how the whole 'finding heroines again after rescuing them' works?

From what I gather there are four stages to zombification: Normal, Slightly Zombified, Almost Zombified, Full Zombie. If rescued in stage 1 they're supposed to reappear at the inn (again, from what I've read), in stage 3 they reappear at the slave market and in stage 4 they're a lost cause.

But what about stage 2? I just rescued the orange-haired girl when she was starting to become a zombie, and now I can't find her anywhere.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Can someone who's familiar with the game please explain how the whole 'finding heroines again after rescuing them' works?

From what I gather there are four stages to zombification: Normal, Slightly Zombified, Almost Zombified, Full Zombie. If rescued in stage 1 they're supposed to reappear at the inn (again, from what I've read), in stage 3 they reappear at the slave market and in stage 4 they're a lost cause.

But what about stage 2? I just rescued the orange-haired girl when she was starting to become a zombie, and now I can't find her anywhere.
Have you try find her at brothel ? Since they already deflowered they will work there

Reactions: Blurglurg

iixviiiix

Mar 11, 2020
the reason why the patch is so heavy because instead of having a l2d program they decide to turn all animation into video over 4.,839 files , what kind of fucking idiot do this .....
Kagura game what the hell
If i remember right , this game was made in 2018~2019 and l2d wasn't support RPGMakerMV around that time. I was hope we could get CG collection of this work , but it seem like it is DVD pack only.

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Have you try find her at brothel ? Since they already deflowered they will work there
Yeah she was there, thank you.

I'm assuming they get sent there to pay for their treatment, but will they ever leave the brothel and revisit the dungeon, or are they stuck there forever?

Aug 12, 2017
Last edited:

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
I just bought it to support P+. Hope they will bring the evil guard to Steam too.

And My mod from the evil guard. I made for this game too.

Save anywhere mod for TDE Kagura version.
I dont think thats possible since main theme of that game is capture, slave...

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes