RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
The way the game is structured, you're supposed to play through once and then iirc you can do NG+ with your stats intact and do whatever you want. Most of the grind of the game is just learning the traps and shortcuts and levelling up.
That seems like a lot of time spent unnecessarily replaying a mediocre exploration rpgmaker game over and over just to get every scene with decent sex animations. Think I'll drop this game then, I'd rather play something that respects my time more and is more fun to play like Celesphonia and doesn't take up as much hard drive space as fucking Disco Elysium.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Celesphonia is as mediocre as the rest of these rpg maker games imo, gameplay-wise.

Last edited:

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
Well it may be wrong to compare it as I only played this one when it had MTL but IMO Celesphonia is way better game than this one. To be totally honest IMO this one particular Developer is overusing same scenes and animations for different characters. After few time it didn't really matter witch characters you have sex with as almost all of them was this same.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Exactly, >in your opinion

In reality outside of your shit take, the game has a ton of content, great dialogue, hot writing, and is much more worth playing than this and takes up 1/5th of the space.
And that's your opinion. This game also has a ton of content, the amount of space it takes is completely irrevelant (seriously, kind of weird you're using that as a rating point...? The heck?), and while I agree Celesphonia has better writing, it's still another typical RPG maker game that doesn't really do anything especially special gameplay-wise. That's not a shit take, that's the truth.

Well it may be wrong to compare it as I only played this one when it had MTL but IMO Celesphonia is way better game than this one. To be totally honest IMO this one particular Developer is overusing same scenes and animations for different characters. After few time it didn't really matter witch characters you have sex with as almost all of them was this same.
I never said this game was better than Celesphonia, I specifically said they're both unamazing and very much mediocre RPG maker games gameplay-wise, and they are. They're basically the same as most decent RPG maker games, but that's really only leaving out the truly horrible ones.

A few of them have really good CGs or marginally decent gameplay mechanics, but they're all RPG maker games beneath the hood and incredibly similar in a lot of ways because of it, and you know it.

Better read the actual post next time.

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
And that's your opinion. This game also has a ton of content, the amount of space it takes is completely irrevelant (seriously, kind of weird you're using that as a rating point...? The heck?), and while I agree Celesphonia has better writing, it's still another typical RPG maker game that doesn't really do anything especially special gameplay-wise. That's not a shit take, that's the truth.

I never said this game was better than Celesphonia, I specifically said they're both unamazing and very much mediocre RPG maker games gameplay-wise, and they are. They're basically the same as most decent RPG maker games, but that's really only leaving out the truly horrible ones.

A few of them have really good CGs or marginally decent gameplay mechanics, but they're all RPG maker games beneath the hood and incredibly similar in a lot of ways because of it, and you know it.

Better read the actual post next time.
It is bold of you to assume that I was applying to your comment, but seriously I just shared my own point of view after reading your comment.

Now replying to your comment I do agree that those game are mediocre rpg maker games but in world we are living those mediocre rpg maker game are eroge equivalent to AAA class games. Eroge are not going to get budget high enough to do something new and more interesting than those games. Although there are few studios like Illusion that developed they own engine a while ago and can make something different than rpg maker, they can't make any innovation in genres as they can't get enough money to risk something else.

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 834658

Overview:
A dungeon survival and zombie rape animation RPG where you violate girls trapped in a dungeon filled with zombies and monsters. The player takes the role of a salvager, who saves people who become trapped in the dungeon. In the cursed dungeon where those who lose all strength turn to zombies, you must maintain your water and food levels, fend off monsters, and delve to the deepest part.

The survivors can be rescued for consensual sex, raped, or discarded and zombified. Some enemies and girl monsters can be raped after defeat, sold to a brothel, or kept in your own dungeon.

5 main female characters (priestesses and knights) and many side characters. Over 3500 sex scene animations included!

Thread Updated: 2022-05-14
Release Date: 2020-05-16
Developer/Publisher: Osanagocoronokimini /
Censorship: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changlog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 834660 View attachment 416103 View attachment 834661 View attachment 416101 View attachment 416104
screenshot #3 says "ver.2.0" but this release on site is called "AIO Edotion v1.02". are those lolis included in this version?

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
It is bold of you to assume that I was applying to your comment, but seriously I just shared my own point of view after reading your comment.

Now replying to your comment I do agree that those game are mediocre rpg maker games but in world we are living those mediocre rpg maker game are eroge equivalent to AAA class games. Eroge are not going to get budget high enough to do something new and more interesting than those games. Although there are few studios like Illusion that developed they own engine a while ago and can make something different than rpg maker, they can't make any innovation in genres as they can't get enough money to risk something else.
??? Alicesoft? Eushully? bruh.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Did kagura censored too much content out of the game or is everything still there?

Edit:
1652560740054.png
Looks like they still have the same ammount of videos from a quick comparison and aside from removing censorship they didn't mess with models, nice to know.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes