RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
where I need to go in floor 9 ? it the floor with so many pole for the hook. already been every where and only found lock door in the north. can't open it.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2017
Has anyone figured out the exact mechanics of becoming a rogue?

I did two run; one where I play normally (going through caves the long way, taking no shortcut, rob and rape, taking heroines to my sex dungeon) and one where I just book it to the first three heroines (skipping adventurers along the way, no heroine capture). The first one I didnt become a rogue when I resurface out of the cave, but rather just got arrested and got a bad end; the second however, I was rescued from the guards and thus locked into the rogue route.

These are the variables that I can think of that were different from both run:
- No heroines slaving/zombifying in the second run (rape and then move on right away)
- Raping the heroines while they are still in the human state in the second run, the first run was either human/half-zombified/fully-zombified
- Second run was done in a single day, first run was done over multiple days.
- No hitting on any of the rogue girls (I dont think it matters much, but given that I got rescue by the bandit boss, it could be a variable?)

Just to add, both of these are done on new game plus, with the Proof of Sin used; I also figured out that 70 karma isn't enough, it has to be 100. However, setting it to 100 using save editor right from the get go also simply give you the bad end. Therefore, I'm guessing that the trigger conditions should be the Knight being rape + Karma >= 1000 + unknown conditions (if the girls' states matter when you commit it, number of days, etc.)

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
It always bothered me in this game that the monster girls all turn into lifeless puppets after you capture them.
Would've been fun if you could keep one or two as a pet or maybe even adopt some of the younger ones etc.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Has anyone figured out the exact mechanics of becoming a rogue?

I did two run; one where I play normally (going through caves the long way, taking no shortcut, rob and rape, taking heroines to my sex dungeon) and one where I just book it to the first three heroines (skipping adventurers along the way, no heroine capture). The first one I didnt become a rogue when I resurface out of the cave, but rather just got arrested and got a bad end; the second however, I was rescued from the guards and thus locked into the rogue route.

These are the variables that I can think of that were different from both run:
- No heroines slaving/zombifying in the second run (rape and then move on right away)
- Raping the heroines while they are still in the human state in the second run, the first run was either human/half-zombified/fully-zombified
- Second run was done in a single day, first run was done over multiple days.
- No hitting on any of the rogue girls (I dont think it matters much, but given that I got rescue by the bandit boss, it could be a variable?)

Just to add, both of these are done on new game plus, with the Proof of Sin used; I also figured out that 70 karma isn't enough, it has to be 100. However, setting it to 100 using save editor right from the get go also simply give you the bad end. Therefore, I'm guessing that the trigger conditions should be the Knight being rape + Karma >= 1000 + unknown conditions (if the girls' states matter when you commit it, number of days, etc.)
To become a rogue you have to get 70+ karma points and reach day 6, though I haven't tested if you can force the bad end earlier by getting 100 karma as you mentioned, you get karma points by doing "bad" stuff, I haven't checked what actions gives what points but from what I could tell you get karma points by either raping adventurers, stealing the gear from adventurers or by bringing monsters girls back into town, outside of that I don't know any way to get karma. My guess is that each bad action gives you 1 points probably. You will always be warned that an action is "bad", the game will tell you that by doing this action if the guild finds out you'll be in trouble.

The easiest way to get the rogue ending is by simply beating the game once then your given two key items that will either set your karma to 0 or 70.

It always bothered me in this game that the monster girls all turn into lifeless puppets after you capture them.
Would've been fun if you could keep one or two as a pet or maybe even adopt some of the younger ones etc.
I agree with you but I believe the reason for this and I might be wrong on this is that for one it made the animations much easier to do since their all using the same base model and animation pretty much. The plot thing is that the MC does actually kill the monsters to capture them by my guess so their all to some degree inflicted with the zombification that everything in the dungeon that dies is afflicted with. Though I think the biggest reason was probably cause it was easier and cheaper to have all the ppl captured/enslaved have the same lifeless look, base model and animation since that made it so that all they had to change is the models appearance and then they can just keep all of them the same pretty much.

Reactions: blanchie70

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
That seems like a lot of time spent unnecessarily replaying a mediocre exploration rpgmaker game over and over just to get every scene with decent sex animations. Think I'll drop this game then, I'd rather play something that respects my time more and is more fun to play like Celesphonia and doesn't take up as much hard drive space as fucking Disco Elysium.

That's totally fair lol.

This game provides a pretty unique experience though imo though so I played through most of it and had some fun. Was disappointed in how the pregnancy system worked, but I enjoyed being a piece of shit and putting girls in my basement lol.

That other game where you play as a corrupt guard is way better though. I think it's by the same company.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
oooooh thought u save her from being a slave
after playing Steam and reading wtf was actually said in English
she was a slave da whole time

young woman LOL :sneaky:

Last edited:

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Guys you can donwload a file over 3 gb with mega by using a vpn (turbo VPN for example). After you reached the mega download quota just run the turbo vpn and after a while the download will continue.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes