RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
beat da game first run
says true ending - took 13 days to finish
aint it supposed to be normal ending then true ending new game plus

hope Steam gets

Reactions: Anonimed

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
can I ask if this is the updated version? on dlsite page they are on the 2.06 just wanna know, also thanks for sharing :D

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
So, does the DLSite save still works for this? I have my own save file where I speedran the entire good path in 6 days.

EDIT: It doesn't fucking work.

Alright then, I'm speedrunning this again but this time with RPGM editor

Last edited:

MixedBerry09

Dec 17, 2020
i already finish the game and got true ending, now i want to try the rouge one, how can i keep the heroines in the rouge route?

also, someone said there are 5 kids than i can adopt, but i only found 4 of them, the twin boys and the one form the church, where's the last one?

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
i already finish the game and got true ending, now i want to try the rouge one, how can i keep the heroines in the rouge route?

also, someone said there are 5 kids than i can adopt, but i only found 4 of them, the twin boys and the one form the church, where's the last one?
if i not wrong maybe the caged kid on bottom floor, i did not tried yet but you need to rescue her before day 8 so you need to get true end faster

MixedBerry09

Dec 17, 2020
if i not wrong maybe the caged kid on bottom floor, i did not tried yet but you need to rescue her before day 8 so you need to get true end faster
oh, i maybe missed it, i got the true ending within 5 days, gonna check it again and hope the kid still there, thanks

Macute

Sep 16, 2017
Has anyone figured out the exact mechanics of becoming a rogue?
To become a rogue you have to get 70+ karma points and reach day 6, though I haven't tested if you can force the bad end earlier by getting 100 karma as you mentioned, you get karma points by doing "bad" stuff, I haven't checked what actions gives what points but from what I could tell you get karma points by either raping adventurers, stealing the gear from adventurers or by bringing monsters girls back into town, outside of that I don't know any way to get karma. My guess is that each bad action gives you 1 points probably. You will always be warned that an action is "bad", the game will tell you that by doing this action if the guild finds out you'll be in trouble.

The easiest way to get the rogue ending is by simply beating the game once then your given two key items that will either set your karma to 0 or 70.
Stole from Aradude at ULMF.

For the rogue route all you need to do is to
  1. Get 70 evil points by the 6th day
    • 10 evil points for stealing from corpses
    • 10 for capturing monster girls and bringing back to basement prison
      • make sure to discard or release the current girl in the cell else you won't be able to bring another back
    • 10 for raping main heroines while they are still human
    • 5 for raping while they are semi-zombified
  2. Proceed down the dungeon until you meet the sorceress to get the fire ability
  3. Try to reenter the dungeon from the surface world entrance
  4. You will get a cutscene which takes you to the bandit base and you proceed from there.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
To become a rogue you have to get 70+ karma points and reach day 6, though I haven't tested if you can force the bad end earlier by getting 100 karma as you mentioned, you get karma points by doing "bad" stuff, I haven't checked what actions gives what points but from what I could tell you get karma points by either raping adventurers, stealing the gear from adventurers or by bringing monsters girls back into town, outside of that I don't know any way to get karma. My guess is that each bad action gives you 1 points probably. You will always be warned that an action is "bad", the game will tell you that by doing this action if the guild finds out you'll be in trouble.

The easiest way to get the rogue ending is by simply beating the game once then your given two key items that will either set your karma to 0 or 70.

I agree with you but I believe the reason for this and I might be wrong on this is that for one it made the animations much easier to do since their all using the same base model and animation pretty much. The plot thing is that the MC does actually kill the monsters to capture them by my guess so their all to some degree inflicted with the zombification that everything in the dungeon that dies is afflicted with. Though I think the biggest reason was probably cause it was easier and cheaper to have all the ppl captured/enslaved have the same lifeless look, base model and animation since that made it so that all they had to change is the models appearance and then they can just keep all of them the same pretty much.
Yeah pretty sure that they made it this way, because it's easier. It's basically quantity over quality with them. Still sad though.

Fannybe@13579

Jun 29, 2020
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game v 1.02
from 5.59 GB to 1.71 GB
Pixeldrain
have a nice one ;)
Hi there, I download your compress version and when i get to the first zombie that i can have sex with, in the dungeon, i can only see the genital but not the lady zombie. It is all black except the genital. Is that an issue from your compress or no ?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes