RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes
Jul 1, 2017
Just wanted to add this in case anyone was still looking for a way to slow that damn clock down a bit. It took me a while to find, tried a bunch of different changes in the code and each time I had to start a new game to see the changes which made it a real chore to do but luckily I found it after a few hours of tweaking.

the mod that exist for this purpose changes a few different things inside the chronus.js file but it doesn't seem to work for some, it didn't for me anyway. As for what you need to do is:

1. Open chronus.js using any txt editor you have, I used notepad++ ( file can be found in www > js > plugins)

2. Find this line of code
JavaScript:
this._timeAutoAdd     = getParamNumber('自然時間加算', 0, 99);
3. Change the integer value from 99 to a decimal value of 0.01 - 0.9. (I have mine set to 0.01, you can set it to 0 to stop the time from moving altogether. This does not stop the time from moving when sleeping though which is just perfect, how it should have been from the very fkin start if you ask me.)

4.Save it, start a new game. And there you go. Time will move very slowly.

P.S
I hope the dev stubs his little toe on every furniture in his home. Hate when devs use these type of mechanics, "iF yOu arEn'T faSt enOuGh, yOu wilL mIsS ScEneS aNd/oR eVenTs. hUrR duRr"

...sorry.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
too lazy too clear the game..... any cleared save file?
Not cleared, but i'm at the Sorceress on Day 6, which is a fairly large head start. I've also got a Day 8 save, but it's been a while since i last played so i have no idea what i was doing there. I think a separate dungeon? Anyway, adding them both.

Pre-translation patch though, but if it helps...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soulock

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
so could someone at least give me a hint where the key for the cage in the early dungeon is? :/ pepopls
You might want to be a little specific about key. On most levels there's at least one strong monster in which you defeat, gives you the key to a nearby sealing door that acts like a shortcut (note: once you kill the monster, it disappears forever in the game until new game+).
Another key might be what I believe you are referring to is the thug keys, which you can get the hint from the thief hideout where they say one of their people got lost and has the keys to the cell. The thief should be around the floor before the Kraken boss fight. Once you got those keys , you can now open any cell doors in the floor, whether its to free the Knight thats trapped in the thiefs den or the drugged choco slave trapped in the 7th floor at the top-left part of the map.

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
so how you go to/find the the sunken tunnel?
should be right before entering the 5th layer of the dungeon, in the tentacle seedbed room (after rescuing/r#ping the sorceress). there should be a person in which you pony up 10,000g for him to make a ladder going to the sunken tunnel.

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
Complete Walkthrough by Me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this walkthrough is legitimate, then you are a goddam savior. I just did the Cheat edit for money alone and just blew past all the areas, completing the true end guide within 8 days. I want to at least go through the different routes and experiment now, but I was afraid of repeating the same process. This guide should help me out with the routes.

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
If this walkthrough is legitimate, then you are a goddam savior. I just did the Cheat edit for money alone and just blew past all the areas, completing the true end guide within 8 days. I want to at least go through the different routes and experiment now, but I was afraid of repeating the same process. This guide should help me out with the routes.
Do you still need to get the Normal Ending first? I'm wondering about that and I was hoping I'll have to play 2 times only for the endings.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Ahh a fellow Osanagocoronokimini enjoyer!

In case you don't know, he's working on the sequel to "My secret summer vacation" using all the stuff he implemented in his last games, like randomizing characters so they never are the same.
I didn't know that!
That's great i did enjoy the first game even if i never figured out the true ending or the grand puzzle.
Now im kinda excited to see how he will implement all the stuff he learned from his other games.

Reactions: Deserve-And-Enjoy

stekegkin

Oct 27, 2017
Do you still need to get the Normal Ending first? I'm wondering about that and I was hoping I'll have to play 2 times only for the endings.
You can get the True Ending on your first playthrough, it's what happened to me. Doesn't require you to do any other ending.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes