RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there, I download your compress version and when i get to the first zombie that i can have sex with, in the dungeon, i can only see the genital but not the lady zombie. It is all black except the genital. Is that an issue from your compress or no ?
probably :unsure: my compression broke it

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
so there are animations for slaved homonculus but we can't actually do that in the game? also how do i sleep rape slave/heroines? i can only do that to the kids..

Last edited:

sasaki1

Jan 6, 2022
I've got a problem, the game locks up/freezes randomly and I have to close it and lose all progress.
Anything I can do to avoid that?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I don't know why in the name of God the search function didn't work for me when I search certain games! This is the second time now! If I searched "TDE" instead of "The Dead End", maybe I would've found it!

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
I don't know why in the name of God the search function didn't work for me when I search certain games! This is the second time now! If I searched "TDE" instead of "The Dead End", maybe I would've found it!
yep

Kurt035

Mar 19, 2019
how do i get the rogue ending? i got 70 karma with the key item i waited till day 6 nothing happened, ive tried mutiple times but i really cant seem to get it.

i tried getting the saint girl with 70 karma and not waiting till day 6 got normal ending,
tried waiting while having the karma then rushing down to save her got normal ending,
tried getting 70 karma waited till day six then waited till day 15 then went down and saved her zombie got normal ending,
tried just waiting in the house with constantly applying 70 karma waiting till the exact moment it becomes day six got normal ending...

am i just dumb???

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
anyone got compresses this game? it too big and not smooth on Joiplay.
I've made a Compressed version here.
It's 898.11 MB.

I tried it with joiplay 1.01.07 on my old samsung j5 from 2015 and it run like crap.:confused:
Runs fine on my laptop(intel i3 3120m), though.(y)

I haven't thoroughly tested everything. I liked the challenge and the speedrun aspect of it, but I don't think I'll be doing another playthrough, since I've completed it 100% already.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
how do i get the rogue ending? i got 70 karma with the key item i waited till day 6 nothing happened, ive tried mutiple times but i really cant seem to get it.

i tried getting the saint girl with 70 karma and not waiting till day 6 got normal ending,
tried waiting while having the karma then rushing down to save her got normal ending,
tried getting 70 karma waited till day six then waited till day 15 then went down and saved her zombie got normal ending,
tried just waiting in the house with constantly applying 70 karma waiting till the exact moment it becomes day six got normal ending...

am i just dumb???
you need to unlock underground brothel then exit the dungeon through the entrance, the guards will try to stop you there

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes