RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Question for Kagura ver : so first play through only has normal ending , you have to play the 2nd time to have good and bad end ?

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
Anyone with an NG+ Kagura save? Doesn't have to be fully unlocked, I just want to play through the true ending
you can go easy mode and kill all the monsters next to colored doors that are shortcut, you get true end by getting to bottom before day 8 and rescue the other 4 on the way (alive and well)

so could someone at least give me a hint where the key for the cage in the early dungeon is? :/ pepopls
just progress until you defeat the kraken to get the key

Macute

Sep 16, 2017
Question for Kagura ver : so first play through only has normal ending , you have to play the 2nd time to have good and bad end ?
You can get all ends from 1st playthrough but getting true end might be difficult if you are playing on hard.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
You can cheat somewhat in helping you get a low day count.

As part of the tutorial, you head into the dungeon and get taught some basic controls. Once inside the dungeon, walk around Senpai (it looks like he's blocking it, but he's not) into the area where the ogre is, if you've grabbed the bombs from the chest back home those should make quick work of him (300 HP). Continue on through the door and head down the stairs.

Now, you can clear all the way to the first boss. Don't beat the boss yet though, it will mess up the teleport point (at least in my older version) and, more importantly, it'll skip the last part of the tutorial. Now, if you walk back up after exploring everything, and walk past the rest zone on the top floor, the rest zone tutorial gets triggered and you start out... on Day 1.

Again, it's possible they fixed it in this version, but if you need a day or two head start on the perfect ending, it may be of help.

Ice_flow

Mar 7, 2021
you can go easy mode and kill all the monsters next to colored doors that are shortcut, you get true end by getting to bottom before day 8 and rescue the other 4 on the way (alive and well)

just progress until you defeat the kraken to get the key
ok im at the griffon boss now... how do i defeat him?

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
ok im at the griffon boss now... how do i defeat him?
the base stategy on most of the monsters and bosses is to either let them come to you and hit them or hunt them (bosses make a rush at you from time to time so attack after that)

in rest just do what you know what needs to be done in a RPG

edit: cage on 8 floor

Last edited:

Ice_flow

Mar 7, 2021
the base stategy on most of the monsters and bosses is to either let them come to you and hit them or hunt them (bosses make a rush at you from time to time so attack after that)

in rest just do what you know what needs to be done in a RPG
k beat him and the kraken... i forgot wich stage the cage was again... and i only have a day left i believe to get a ending with that. So yeah last question where was the cage again :/

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
what layer like in the second etage of the dungeon or the second areal? and you have to kill the kraken in a later part
I killed the first boss that look like a beholder, than I meet the girl who was trap at the door, and she gave me a boomrang as thanks later as i go downward i see this naked girl in chains trapped in a Cell that is locked

MixedBerry09

Dec 17, 2020
I killed the first boss that look like a beholder, than I meet the girl who was trap at the door, and she gave me a boomrang as thanks later as i go downward i see this naked girl in chains trapped in a Cell that is locked
im also trying to unlock this cell door, still cant unlock it even after i sweep everything in the 2nd layer including the Griffin, maybe someone know?

DevPrime99

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks so much for updating this into the kagura version

The translation is better but there's still a few spices of MTL.

And it's uncensored. Thats what matters.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes