RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
the reason why the patch is so heavy because instead of having a l2d program they decide to turn all animation into video over 4.,839 files , what kind of fucking idiot do this .....
Kagura game what the hell
It ain't Kagura, it's the developer, osanagokoronokimini.
The implementation of this game's animations dates back to their older games, way before L2D integration is a thing.
Their latest game, RJ335038, now uses a proper implementation though.

Macute

Sep 16, 2017
How can I get all scenes in one playthrough? Do I have to choose between what kind of scenes I want for each girl depending on what day when I rescue them? Is there any way to still get the slave and prostitution scenes if you rescue them within the normal time frame?
I don't think is possible because the are some scenes locked in the Rogue end and others in the true end, however, you can save scum to get the prostitute, slave and zombie scenes, since the rooms with the main girls have a save and rest spot.

Aug 12, 2017
To anyone who's worried about having to do multiple playthroughs of the game to get all the scene, you dont have to. Just finish the game once and there should be a white crystal in the memorial dungeon that unlock all scenes, either temporarily or hard unlock.

If you're looking to run through the game as soon as possible, go very easy mode, stack up on dynamates early on to clear out the toughest mob in each levels. All levels should have this kind of mob, and it is always guarding the shortcut and should be accessible from the start of the dungeon. Don't worry about being under-level, and always sell the loot for money at the guild reception outsidde. After you acquire the bow, stack up on arrows instead (and keep acquiring the better bows of course) and spam it instead of dynamites. I tried it earlier and got through the game in 5 days under 2 hours. Also carry with you like 5 scrolls to tele back in order to stock yourself up and restore all health/mana; you can avoid resting this way.

Granted, a lot of the h-content of the game lies in the immersion and fantasy, as the sex animation is pretty much copy-paste, except for the main 5 heroines.

Reactions: phoenix31

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
So I downloaded the Anonfiles and it turned out to be a corrupted archive with missing files. Can someone else confirm?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
6GB RPGM? What the hell is in it? How many scenes are there, like 2k+?
But they are like 1 to 10 seconds and looping...
The largest movie is 3.2 MB and lasts 15 seconds. The smallest is 15 (!) KB.

Honestly hundreds of those small video clips are just black screens. So I'd say it's a big fat lie that there are 2.5+K scenes. The movie clips,there are 5-15 of them in a scene, so there are maybe max a couple hundred scenes made up of short clips.

They're honestly not that intriguing.

Reactions: Burma

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
6GB RPGM.. wow.. but 3.5k animations i guess that makes sense? thanks for the kagura ver update
Most of the animations are just the same animation with some color difference for the girls eye's, hair color + hair style and their skin colors.

Like in the impregnation room I beleive you find about 8 pregnant human ladies all with different color schemes and 6 human ladies stuck in a rack.

Also is it only possible to get someone pregnant after you've captured them and got the chained up in the basement?

Reactions: Burma
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes