RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
the reason why the patch is so heavy because instead of having a l2d program they decide to turn all animation into video over 4.,839 files , what kind of fucking idiot do this .....
Kagura game what the hell
at least, they release the game though.... look at knight of messiah... *sign....*

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor
Feb 27, 2018
TDE with Kagura Patch (5.59GB)
Credit raingirth for the base game
Drive
Maaan... I so much hate Google Drive! Trying to download the game for an hour already and only 1Gb downloaded... at this point with all the pauses in the process Im 100 percent sure that in the end archieve will be corrupted. Maybe you could upload the game somewhere else, please?

Anyway, thank you very much for sharing!

P.S. My wi-fi connection is perfect. It is only a Google Drive that always gives me problems.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Maaan... I so much hate Google Drive! Trying to download the game for an hour already and only 1Gb downloaded... at this point with all the pauses in the process Im 100 percent sure that in the end archieve will be corrupted. Maybe you could upload the game somewhere else, please?

Anyway, thank you very much for sharing!

P.S. My wi-fi connection is perfect. It is only a Google Drive that always gives me problems.
Wait like an hour. I am uploading the game to some mirrors and will be updating the OP when I am done.

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
Wish I can slap every person asking for KG version to be uploaded without reading the posts before them... Have some fucking patience....

Meanwhile, I'm just lurking here to see more people's views on how Kagura Games handled this game. Since no one mentioned it yet, I'm assuming the videos did get uncensored or is it about the same?

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Wish I can slap every person asking for KG version to be uploaded without reading the posts before them... Have some fucking patience....

Meanwhile, I'm just lurking here to see more people's views on how Kagura Games handled this game. Since no one mentioned it yet, I'm assuming the videos did get uncensored or is it about the same?
Yeah, they decensored videos

Reactions: phoenix31
Feb 27, 2018

Sorry if I offended you and anyone else with my question, I just thought that it never hurts to ask...

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
The Dead End 1.02 KG [Patch Included]

| | | |

The Dead End Update 1.02 to 1.03 KG [Patch Included]

| | |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN ;D

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I fell asleep uploading this lol. So apologies for the delay. Links in the OP have been updated.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017

I've played with it abit. In terms of translation: Outside of the hscenes seem good. It should be a much better experience than playing it through with broken english.

I was kind of disappointed with the hscenes (given how long ago they announced this version). You can tell they made a barebones edit to the MTL and much of the language doesn't feel right to me. Firstly, they call the loli characters 'young woman/man' which feels like a really forced attempt to make them feel more mature. I don't think it works because those characters are meant to be young, naive, innocent. That's what makes the immorality so good.

On a deeper level, they've changed the narration of the hscenes to be 1st person. To me, the appeal of the original writing was the 3rd person 'voyeur' nature of it (at least if it wasn't an intimate 1 on 1 with a heroine). The documentary-style writing was straightforward and to the point. The game is about a man who gets overwhelmed by desire in a place that should be dangerous and hostile. He acts on his basic instinct to mate because of the dangerous lifestyle etc. So when the descriptions are quite detached and not intimate, it adds to that fantasy.
So in some instances when words like 'burning hot load', 'ravenous lust' or 'slit' are used, it feels out of place for the narration because of how flowery/informal the descriptions are.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
This game seems really counterintuitive to getting sex scenes. So I have to choose which one I get for each girl in one playthrough, I can't do the normal sex, prostitute, slave, and zombie scenes for each girl in one playthrough?

Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
The Dead End 1.02 KG [Patch Included]

MEGA | PIXELDRAIN | | |

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN ;D
What's that? Is it the same thing that's on the first download page? or some modified version

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
How can I get all scenes in one playthrough? Do I have to choose between what kind of scenes I want for each girl depending on what day when I rescue them? Is there any way to still get the slave and prostitution scenes if you rescue them within the normal time frame?

Reactions: Bigmac63

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
This game seems really counterintuitive to getting sex scenes. So I have to choose which one I get for each girl in one playthrough, I can't do the normal sex, prostitute, slave, and zombie scenes for each girl in one playthrough?
The way the game is structured, you're supposed to play through once and then iirc you can do NG+ with your stats intact and do whatever you want. Most of the grind of the game is just learning the traps and shortcuts and levelling up.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes