RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
straight shota?
Probably not. There's a pair of twins (one boy, one girl) but going by that they have separate gallery entries (Memories from the main menu) i'd reckon the boy has the same scenes, just without the vaginal parts obviously.

I don't have them unlocked though, so i may be wrong, but i suspect he takes it up the ass.

BustyBraixen

Mar 15, 2019
when you have monster girls/slaves in your jail, whats the difference between disposing of them and letting them go? i assume theres some kind of mechanic where slaves can be repurchased at the merket, but what about monster girls? i released one, but it doesnt reappear in the dungeon

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
First take a look at the patching method:

View attachment 1845799 View attachment 1845800 View attachment 1845801 View attachment 1845802

If that doesn't solve it please let me know of the exact error message, through a screen grab or by describing it. ;)
Yeah, that is the method I used, and as for the error message, it's the same as the one posted above, Mountain3.png failing to load.

Though tbh, at this point I just unlocked the gallery and checked it out anyway, so it's not that big a deal for me.

Reactions: d0rky

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
Yeah, that is the method I used, and as for the error message, it's the same as the one posted above, Mountain3.png failing to load.

Though tbh, at this point I just unlocked the gallery and checked it out anyway, so it's not that big a deal for me.
Thanks for your feedback. I updated my previous links with the correct files. Whenever you have time give them a try, for science.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
when you have monster girls/slaves in your jail, whats the difference between disposing of them and letting them go? i assume theres some kind of mechanic where slaves can be repurchased at the merket, but what about monster girls? i released one, but it doesnt reappear in the dungeon
Wait there are monster girls ? huh must have missed that

• Haha
Reactions: Hodedra
3.70 star(s) 30 Votes