RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
when you have monster girls/slaves in your jail, whats the difference between disposing of them and letting them go? i assume theres some kind of mechanic where slaves can be repurchased at the merket, but what about monster girls? i released one, but it doesnt reappear in the dungeon
methinks when kicking out zombie heroine slaves
they gone permanently

toycrane777

Apr 19, 2020
how can i deal with animation lag? i try to change "animation corretion" and "animation time corection" couple times but no hv no huge impact with the lag.

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
how can i deal with animation lag? i try to change "animation corretion" and "animation time corection" couple times but no hv no huge impact with the lag.
Unfortunately those settings won't help with lag despite what their names might suggest.

Animation Correction should always be 3. What it does is synchronize the animations. 3 is default.

Animation Time Correction should always be ON. It removes the black screen between animations(by taking a snapshot of the previous animation and setting it as background while the next animation loads).

For some people moving/renaming libEGL.dll and libGLESv2.dll seems to help with lag. It forces the game to run in canvas mode where hardware video acceleration might be possible.

If that doesn't work and you don't mind reduced quality you can try one of the compressed versions. Just make sure to not mess with libEGL.dll and libGLESv2.dll in the compressed versions. Also try not to overwrite CommonEvents.json.

Reactions: Reluser

toycrane777

Apr 19, 2020
Unfortunately those settings won't help with lag despite what their names might suggest.

Animation Correction should always be 3. What it does is synchronize the animations. 3 is default.

Animation Time Correction should always be ON. It removes the black screen between animations(by taking a snapshot of the previous animation and setting it as background while the next animation loads).

For some people moving/renaming libEGL.dll and libGLESv2.dll seems to help with lag. It forces the game to run in canvas mode where hardware video acceleration might be possible.

If that doesn't work and you don't mind reduced quality you can try one of the compressed versions. Just make sure to not mess with libEGL.dll and libGLESv2.dll in the compressed versions. Also try not to overwrite CommonEvents.json.
thanks for the help dude. yeah i will try to download the compressed version one. it just that i hope it not at mega link since the download from mega is super slow. thnks again btw for the info.

Reactions: d0rky

undercovervictory

Dec 19, 2019
Hey, am I missing something? I can't get into the dlc area from the stone room where you pay 10k for a ladder...the door after that is locked. Yeah, my game is patched. Has all the sex scenes as far as I can tell.
These shots are from post-ending but I've also tried before that, door was also locked then.

dlc 1.png dlc 2.png

Reactions: MicroDickHeadMoby

Ramblo

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone know where this "jail" is? It tells me it's full every time I try to bring back a monster girl into town.

*Edit* nevermind, just realized it the "basement" when you start the game.

Last edited:

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
how to fix : "failed to load: audio/se/Cursor1.ogg" ?
If using mods for the Japanese version of the game, they might not work with the Kagura version since the asset(audio, images) encryption key is different.

Regardless go into the game folder in www\audio\se and check if Cursor1.rpgmvo exists.
Try replacing or supplementing with this one.

if it still doesn't work open www\data\system.json with a text editor and search for Cursor1. Then delete it(essentially removing the sfx)

before->"sounds":[{"name":"Cursor1","pan":0,"pitch":100,"volume":90}
after--->"sounds":[{"name":"","pan":0,"pitch":100,"volume":90}

Last edited:
Reactions: gretcyborg

gretcyborg

Feb 15, 2020
Ok so, simply replacing the files didn't work, so i had to "remove" the sounds from the system.json file, but even that didn't as it showed more failed sounds to load
firts it was "btn16" (which i also deleted)
then it was "cnc101" (which isn't in system.json)
so i'm stuck again here.
i should have said so before, but i'm trying to use the game with mods, i'm hoping they're not too outdated that it won't load the game, but that might be the case.
If using mods for the Japanese version of the game, they might not work with the Kagura version since the asset(audio, images) encryption key is different.

Regardless go into the game folder in www\audio\se and check if Cursor1.rpgmvo exists.
Try replacing or supplementing with this one.

if it still doesn't work open www\data\system.json with a text editor and search for Cursor1. Then delete it(essentially removing the sfx)

before->"sounds":[{"name":"Cursor1","pan":0,"pitch":100,"volume":90}
after--->"sounds":[{"name":"","pan":0,"pitch":100,"volume":90}

Reactions: d0rky

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
Ok so, simply replacing the files didn't work, so i had to "remove" the sounds from the system.json file, but even that didn't as it showed more failed sounds to load
firts it was "btn16" (which i also deleted)
then it was "cnc101" (which isn't in system.json)
so i'm stuck again here.
i should have said so before, but i'm trying to use the game with mods, i'm hoping they're not too outdated that it won't load the game, but that might be the case.
I see. One of the mods you are using overwrites system.json.
Open system.json and search for encryptionKey. If it finds "encryptionKey":"d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e"
then this is from the japanese version and will definitely break your game.
For Kagura it should be "encryptionKey":"4ad8fc1c7b2a974303ae7dd52901ff27".

If they are still around, you can ask the mod author to make a version of the mod for Kagura.

Asahi

May 11, 2017
Advance advance statement: I am not the original author of the content of either of the following two three guides. I just g-translated and then edited the guides together. Also have not finished the game either, so cannot speak for inconsistencies, inaccuracies, nor can I answer questions.

Advance statement [CN]: I am not the original author of all the content of this guide. The game was first released on August 25, 2019 (DLSite platform). It is very difficult for me to trace the original author of the guide. All right, please leave a message to me, I will delete this transfer immediately. If you find mistakes in the guide during the game, please leave a message and let me know so that I can correct it in time.

The Dead End Guide

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your post is gold.

Thank you.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
I've started dabbling in modding some events in the game. I'm pretty content with how this one has turned out so I'm sharing. It doesn't use any assets that the game doesn't already have, so you just have to extract map26 into the data file and it should be working.
Map26 is the 3rd floor of the dungeon (where you pay the sinister man 500g to enter the room). The event is activated by trying to enter the left room instead of the right.
If anyone tries it out, let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Reactions: xA12x and nobody117

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
1. How do you defeat the zombie versions of the story characters?
I only deal 2 damage and have been hitting them for half an hour non stop, but they still aren't drying.

2. How do I get the V2.06 of the game with the english translation?
The Full Version that's on F95 Zone is only V1.03

Reactions: Asoka9
3.70 star(s) 30 Votes