RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Ionbooster

May 9, 2022
1. How do you defeat the zombie versions of the story characters?
I only deal 2 damage and have been hitting them for half an hour non stop, but they still aren't drying.

2. How do I get the V2.06 of the game with the english translation?
The Full Version that's on F95 Zone is only V1.03
V2.06 is actually the old fan translated version of the game with the DLC, V1.03 is the Kagura Games version that is uncensored and fully translated.

gretcyborg

Feb 15, 2020
I see. One of the mods you are using overwrites system.json.
Open system.json and search for encryptionKey. If it finds "encryptionKey":"d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e"
then this is from the japanese version and will definitely break your game.
For Kagura it should be "encryptionKey":"4ad8fc1c7b2a974303ae7dd52901ff27".

If they are still around, you can ask the mod author to make a version of the mod for Kagura.
you're right. thanks.

Reactions: d0rky

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
V2.06 is actually the old fan translated version of the game with the DLC, V1.03 is the Kagura Games version that is uncensored and fully translated.
Oh thank you for answering, wb the zombies? any way to defeat the main characters zombie versions?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Oh thank you for answering, wb the zombies? any way to defeat the main characters zombie versions?
They're tough, but doable. Treasure Huntress and Adventurer both have 2k HP as a zombie, i think i managed to beat them by abusing the knockback on hit and just attack spamming while she'd try and get in melee range again. But yeah, they're pretty fast so ideally you want to be in a chokepoint so you can't get flanked.

Knight has 2.5k HP, Sorceress 1.5k, and all zombiefied heroines give 3k XPs as far as i am aware.

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Do monsters just stop attacking you after the Forgotten Jail?
I thought it was due to the ancient ring, but even after taking it off and equipping another ring, they still don't aggresively initiate attacks.

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Do the characters leave after a few days?
The treasure hunter disappeared from her room when I rescued the knight.

nobody117

Dec 5, 2017
Do the characters leave after a few days?
The treasure hunter disappeared from her room when I rescued the knight.
They do, but depending on which path you take, if you do the "true end" they'll come back but they'll be in a different location.

nobody117

Dec 5, 2017
what item do i need to impregnat them?
There's a conception potion (name may be different depending on translation) you can find on floor 22 at the bottom right corner. Unfortunately I do not know how to solve the puzzle room exactly to activate the path to cross to the right side.

nobody117

Dec 5, 2017
I've started dabbling in modding some events in the game. I'm pretty content with how this one has turned out so I'm sharing. It doesn't use any assets that the game doesn't already have, so you just have to extract map26 into the data file and it should be working.
Map26 is the 3rd floor of the dungeon (where you pay the sinister man 500g to enter the room). The event is activated by trying to enter the left room instead of the right.
If anyone tries it out, let me know what you think.
That is pretty good, it makes me wonder if you can do the same for that hidden room in floor 22 or the brothel place, it could make some interesting scenarios.

nobody117

Dec 5, 2017
When exploring the rogue ending and having fun with one of the ladies I get this message, does anyone know what the missing item is?

The Dead End - missing item message v2.png

Aug 28, 2019
I'm sorry, but i need some help. I got the thug key, and i would go release the knight, but i can't find her anymore. This stupid maze like level design with NO MAP is ridiculous... How do i get there!

KnightKKK

Feb 14, 2022
does anyone have more jail mod under home basement? 3 for me was too little...

Last edited:

Aoki 君

Jun 27, 2022
yo, i've just started playing this game yesterday and i have 529k gold coins after finishing area 4 and finishing the wriggling tomb, but i cant buy the house of old man it just says "what am i going to do about this house"

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes