RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

ningen94

Feb 28, 2020
Edit: Found it. Actually, it turns out it was exactly a copy/label issue, I just missed that somehow. Anyway, if anyone with an account could tell Kagura that they provided the wrong videos for the orphan girl prostitution anal sex scene, that would be great.

Last edited:

siwizuk

Mar 11, 2020
Save

For Those Curious You can use a program called MTools Look into the map tab and go places unlocked for some of the certain scenes

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentai7777

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Save

For Those Curious You can use a program called MTools Look into the map tab and go places unlocked for some of the certain scenes
or go into the memories mode in the menus screen walk up to the lock's sense and read the dscription and go unlock in the game.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
This is good is there more?
Not at the moment. I'm currently in the process of creating playable scenario. Basically its kind of an extension to the witch's storyline. I had to figure out a lot of things though, since most of the common events/variables etc are still in Japanese in the rpgm editor. It's super time consuming stuff but I'm having fun with it. Made a whole map level and everything (preview below). 1659055296568.png

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Not at the moment. I'm currently in the process of creating playable scenario. Basically its kind of an extension to the witch's storyline. I had to figure out a lot of things though, since most of the common events/variables etc are still in Japanese in the rpgm editor. It's super time consuming stuff but I'm having fun with it. Made a whole map level and everything (preview below). View attachment 1951996
nice

hoang123654dx

Feb 5, 2022
[QUOTE = "sonhot, bài: 2467206, thành viên: 18995"]
Có ai biết mật khẩu của rương khi bắt đầu trò chơi không?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

KanazuDuke

Oct 2, 2021
Is it possible to pass down data from the finish game to another? If not, how is it possible to kill the first boss monster?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Time goes by so fast, is there any way to slow it down?
No! you literally have to save the 4 hero, female priest( the litte girl chain in right side of room) in 7 day to save her, get the true ending and if not the rouge route will get you the slave (dead)/(rape) ending. Tip if you are stuck (try to remember the Dungeon path on each floors), (save) at each safe area to move faster to the next floors or if you are need help use this web site to uplaod yours save and change the stat or number of yours item to help you move abit faster

Last edited:
Reactions: Reluser

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
can you save the first adventurer (girl) that is surrounded by the rogues in the 10th floor cuz i got there in the second day but she is already surrounded does she got raped by the rogues...
is there a way to save her? how?

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
btw, what happened to the holy maiden after we got the true ending? the description says that i can get little scene about what happen to holy maiden. But after searching around the town and all floor in the dungeon, i still can't find anything. HELP

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes