RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
btw, what happened to the holy maiden after we got the true ending? the description says that i can get little scene about what happen to holy maiden. But after searching around the town and all floor in the dungeon, i still can't find anything. HELP
The true ending is when you rescue all the heroines before they are raped. So you should be able to find her in the Witch's house.
In the true ending, the story goes: The holy maiden was sent to the labyrinth by higher ups that were trying to get rid of her. Since she would be attacked even if she escaped the labyrinth, you have the Homunculus create a doppelganger of the holy maiden as a decoy. Whilst the 'heat' dies down after the doppelganger is captured, the group waits it out in the Witch's house.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
can you save the first adventurer (girl) that is surrounded by the rogues in the 10th floor cuz i got there in the second day but she is already surrounded does she got raped by the rogues...
is there a way to save her? how?
you mean the Forgotten Prison after floor 10 where she laying nude and drug in jail ceil area with three horny guy that will rape in the next 2 or 3 day. The answer is yes, so kill the three rouge, save her, meet after in the Moon Bunny or keep going, or fun with her depend on yours route. tip i don't know if it a error's or not she still get rape even tho no rouge are next to her in 2 to 3 day.

Reactions: Nightm763

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
can you make the sex scene onto a fullscreen cuz when i turn off the isertion zoom and the x-ray....
it has like a black margin or something in the scene

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
can you make the sex scene onto a fullscreen cuz when i turn off the isertion zoom and the x-ray....
it has like a black margin or something in the scene
you turn on the thing to cover the penis, for the fullscreen click on square symbol on the Hentai game to be in fullscreen.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
If you change the number of days in the savefile, will it work?
i personal haven't try that (changing) the time but i usually go for the MC gold/stats( 500 boost Att/def/etc and the MC item (red/blue/yellow/etc key after you get from killing the larger monster in each floor for the specififc key to unlock the tiles on that floor.

Oct 11, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the scene of raping the saint while she's tied up and alive? Judging by the pattern, it should be available by tying her up after defeating her in a fight, but so far I haven't encountered her outside of the cell in the Abyss.

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the scene of raping the saint while she's tied up and alive? Judging by the pattern, it should be available by tying her up after defeating her in a fight, but so far I haven't encountered her outside of the cell in the Abyss.
If i remember that the rouge route where you build up yours bounty and join the leader of the rouge, he tell you to setup and capture all the 4 females Hero before the final floor, after defeat each female hero you can tie them up, have fun with them , after your fun or not move down to the next floor go left into the room talk to the rouge leader and the saint is ready for you to ravage her.

Aysaa

Aug 1, 2021
are h scenes supposed to lag ? even on animation correction 3 (tried without it and it still lagged)

Oct 11, 2019
If i remember that the rouge route where you build up yours bounty and join the leader of the rouge, he tell you to setup and capture all the 4 females Hero before the final floor, after defeat each female hero you can tie them up, have fun with them , after your fun or not move down to the next floor go left into the room talk to the rouge leader and the saint is ready for you to ravage her.
I've done the Rogue route twice and never seen this particular scene. It's not an option when you're fucking her in the cell. It's basically the 'tie up and fuck them' scene you can get with the other 4 heroines when you beat them on the 25th floor, or with female rogues in the regular route.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I've done the Rogue route twice and never seen this particular scene. It's not an option when you're fucking her in the cell. It's basically the 'tie up and fuck them' scene you can get with the other 4 heroines when you beat them on the 25th floor, or with female rogues in the regular route.
Oh! i see my back if i remeber that part i belive you have to go in morning or afternoon to watch them get punishment infront of the top area in town where the slaves seller are at on the same day or next day (that should be sense what you are looking for). ps also go back, recheck the 25 floor left room again where saint was with the mulitple ceil, if they aren't there you have to sold them to the slaves seller in the dungeon, buy them in town (7am-1pm) before they disapear and i also add a walkthrough guide but it not my so expect missing information.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
ps i also add my complete copy of my game, memories so put into yours save folder (scan if you want), then follow instruction right click go to properity and click on read only and apply and see if it work. ps remove the word copy

Jan 15, 2022
I just got the True Ending, but where are the main girls after that? I can not find them in the Inn or else where. Or after the end, they just all disappear? Thanks

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
This is a mod I've been working on. The main focus is on the witch's trial. The 'entrance' can be found south in the dungeon entrance room.

To activate the crystal you will need the old witch's ring (found on the 24th? floor) and '0 karma'.
Why? It's a hard boss fight with a rough debuff so it's aimed at NG+ (but you can still backtrack after you loot the ring on first playthrough), and 0 karma for the immersion and story. That means no looting people or kidnapping monsters/people until you've completed the trial.

To install just unzip the files into the data folder.

An important note for anyone who tries this mod: It requires an overwrite of Common Events (among other files), this means H scenes and other stuff will not be the same translation as the Kagura version (since I've manually translated many scenes for myself)

Also heads up: I was dabbling around with some other things so there is an unfinished scene in the dungeon entrance (with a rogue girl)

I'll read any feedback about this mod. I've tested it alot but there may be things that I didn't catch.

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes