RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

EversonDark

Apr 4, 2021
in the walkthrough says:

JP Version- You can only get normal ending in your first run. So you need to clear game once to get other ending.
*Kagura Version can get True Ending in the first run.

My question is, which version are the links on page 1?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I know you said you got it, but this is for people who don't know, in the tentacle resting floor (layer 4 I believe), at the bottom right there is the shady merchant that will build a ladder to access the ??? layer for, I believe around, 10,000 gold.
Oh! you meant the extra DLC dungeon it would have click in my mind went you say it. Was it 10,000 gold anyway ( go down stair go past the floor(spike) hint(wait for a chance to move cross it) on your left kill the monster or avoid it, go (up) into the teleporter kills the three big golem then lift the two pillar with fire magic after go back to the teleporter use the three gem(colors) key unlock the three doors in the middle, go down stair for the next floor in this floor use grappler toward the wall, kills the two golem avoid the spike(they will push you to the spike) now unlock the doors to switch (both Left) go drink the water if your mc is thirsty then go into left teleporter and go up to the camp fire (save). In the next floor is abit tricky because you run around to find, kill the repear (right side) once it dead on move into the next floor the two twin are there.

Reactions: nobody117

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
in the walkthrough says:

JP Version- You can only get normal ending in your first run. So you need to clear game once to get other ending.
*Kagura Version can get True Ending in the first run.

My question is, which version are the links on page 1?
There are two ending (True, Rouge) True ending save the 4 females heroic and saint (meaning no rape them) save by day 7 or early oh i forgot to say you need to save the ppls if you see them, Rouge ending you have Fun with them and after you past the part where Felmale knight is capture (rape her) floor 10 to13 in the Rouge hideout then return to town to become Rouge oh i forgot again do not save the ppls in the dungeon it increase your bounty that you need for the rouge ending.

darkiedark

Jan 3, 2018
any way to freeze the time?
Of course there is. Despite the Hentai777 saying opposite.
Though: you do NOT want to FREEZE the time, since so many events are tied to the time in game. What you can do though to make it easier to progress - is to SLOW down the timer ;) and make it as slow as you physically want, lol.

For all of those who wanna explore every single tile of every floor and still make it to heroines in time comes this "trick":

1. Go to your game folder and navigate to the WWW folder
2. Inside you see your JS (where all your game scripts are located) folder, open it
3. Make a back up of any items you are gonna change, in this case - file named PLUGINS.JS
4. Now the most important step: ....... make a backup of PLUGINS.JS
5. Now once u did a backup - open the plugins.js with notepad++ ( u can edit it in regular notepad, but will be hella more challenging to locate the value)
6. If u use Notepad++, navigate to line 10 (which shows the values of the "Chronus" plugin (any game with the clock system like that uses that plugin, so keep that in mind for a future reference)
7. What you looking for is the value: "自然時間加算間隔" : 60 (how many frames per second clock tics)
8. Adjust only this value (default: 60) upwards to make the clock slower in game, or downwards if u wanna bump up the difficulty, lol. Making it 600 - changes in game hour from real live 1 minute to 10 minutes, so u can brew yourself some coffee, while killing mobs, and let that wanking working palm of yours to rest a lil bit.
9. Save the file in notepad and close it.
10. Restart the game and BAM - enjoy sightseeing of the dungeons while on the quest of saving noble girls.
11. Give a thumbs up if it was helpful.
12. Give a thumbs up even if was not helpful (though we both know that it was ;)

That's it kids. Have fun

P.s. kinda didn't answer the original question: to Freeze the time - in notepad change the "Chronus" status from "True" to "False" and enjoy your broken game, lol

Unryuu400

May 2, 2022
Hiiii. someone can halp me? i just download game from this page but when i extract this something happended like picture. so what should i do?

Screenshot (357).png

Nabsvsvi

Dec 19, 2021
Hiiii. someone can halp me? i just download game from this page but when i extract this something happended like picture. so what should i do?

View attachment 2068048
A bit late but IIRC you need to rename the files and just remove the .part# on each of them before you extract. May be wrong but that's the only thing I can think of that would prevent you from extracting the files.

Oct 12, 2020
Torrent version v1.02 because of that my previous problem about animation not working properly mybe becuse old version v1.02. I try download full game v1.03 an testing it if the animation problem on v1.02 happen in Full Game v1.03 download file or not. I still Download and testisng it.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2020

View attachment 2068048
Mybe your Rar.part 03 download file corrupt or download not complete 100%

Try download it from the differnt Download Source not the first source you download.

Re download only your Part3.rar because the problem in your screenshot only on the part 3.rar file.

And after you download it again and still corrupt, report it to the uploader so he will reuploaded it.

Last edited:

KAINIGHTRAY

Jun 21, 2018
hey so i got on me version 2.04E i got here dunno how long, why is this latest 1.03? which one have the latest content?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 30 Votes