RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
This is a mod I've been working on. The main focus is on the witch's trial. The 'entrance' can be found south in the dungeon entrance room.

To activate the crystal you will need the old witch's ring (found on the 24th? floor) and '0 karma'.
Why? It's a hard boss fight with a rough debuff so it's aimed at NG+ (but you can still backtrack after you loot the ring on first playthrough), and 0 karma for the immersion and story. That means no looting people or kidnapping monsters/people until you've completed the trial.

To install just unzip the files into the data folder.

An important note for anyone who tries this mod: It requires an overwrite of Common Events (among other files), this means H scenes and other stuff will not be the same translation as the Kagura version (since I've manually translated many scenes for myself)

Also heads up: I was dabbling around with some other things so there is an unfinished scene in the dungeon entrance (with a rogue girl)

I'll read any feedback about this mod. I've tested it alot but there may be things that I didn't catch.
loading error failed to load: img/system/weapons2.png (Retry)
loading error failed to load: img/sytem/shadow1.png (Retry)
loading error failed to load: img/sytem/shadow2.png (Retry)
loading error failed to load: img/sytem/ButtonSet.png (Retry)
loading error failed to load: img/sytem/Damage.png (Retry)
loading error failed to load: img/sytem/weapon3.png (Retry)
after clicking retry it will repeat the error's.

Lucky i make a fucking backup almost lost all my saves do to rewrite in the data folder from custom mod.

Last edited:

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
loading error failed to load: img/system/weapons2.png (Retry)
loading error failed to load: img/sytem/shadow1.png (Retry)
loading error failed to load: img/sytem/shadow2.png (Retry)
loading error failed to load: img/sytem/ButtonSet.png (Retry)
loading error failed to load: img/sytem/Damage.png (Retry)
loading error failed to load: img/sytem/weapon3.png (Retry)
after clicking retry it will repeat the error's.

Lucky i make a fucking backup almost lost all my saves do to rewrite in the data folder from custom mod.
Are you playing on the Kagura version? I just copied the files from the custom mod into a fresh game folder and it still worked.
Perhaps I should've mentioned that I made the mod on the Kagura version so it may not work on the fan translation version.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Are you playing on the Kagura version? I just copied the files from the custom mod into a fresh game folder and it still worked.
Perhaps I should've mentioned that I made the mod on the Kagura version so it may not work on the fan translation version.
yes the (Kagura version) or what ever version i download from here.

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Not sure what the issue is then. Maybe someone else can let me know if it's working or not on the Kagura version. It's working for me.
you say to unzip the custom mod in the data folder right? ps normally the game work before input the costom mod into the data folder

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Alright i got it to work. So what next for me to do to unlock yours costum mod dungeon.
To activate the crystal you will need the old witch's ring (found on the 24th? floor) and '0 karma'.
Why? It's a hard boss fight with a rough debuff so it's aimed at NG+ (but you can still backtrack after you loot the ring on first playthrough), and 0 karma for the immersion and story. That means no looting people or kidnapping monsters/people until you've completed the trial.
1660865499279.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hentai7777

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
View attachment 1991797
Alright i keep that in mind and i just do the true ending again in this version, i get the witch ring again as well. where is this area so i know ahead after the true ending it finish.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Alright i keep that in mind and i just do the true ending again in this version, i get the witch ring again as well. where is this area so i know ahead after the true ending it finish.
Its in the first area with the teleport crystal

KanazuDuke

Oct 2, 2021
They say that i must complete the game once to get the good ending. If i finish the first game, is it possible to transfer all items from the first game to the second?

Oct 11, 2019
They say that i must complete the game once to get the good ending. If i finish the first game, is it possible to transfer all items from the first game to the second?
You can't carry everything over, but you get to keep your levels, the Witch's equipment set if you got them, and the Dragon Ring that makes you immune to fire damage when it's equipped. If you played the rogue route, you get the infinite teleport scrolls in NG+ too.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Oh okay i finish game with a True ending and the extra dlc dungeon then went into yours custom mod dungeon and finish it in 3 minute (It was very Dark but i did it) so now what next beside me re unlocking all the sex sense for this version. ps was they decending of the 4 hero and the saint? Also what with the rouge in the ceil ( i did speak to her but i did'nt let her out) and curse elixir still inflict 10,000 damage to me even went i am outside of the dungeon.

nobody117

Dec 5, 2017
how to unlock ??? layer?
I know you said you got it, but this is for people who don't know, in the tentacle resting floor (layer 4 I believe), at the bottom right there is the shady merchant that will build a ladder to access the ??? layer for, I believe around, 10,000 gold.

Reactions: 937120
3.70 star(s) 30 Votes