RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
To unlock New Game+ right away with all possible item rewards, just drop the attached file into the www\save folder. After choosing New Game in the title screen and selecting New Game Plus, you'll start with:

500,000 Gold - Purchase everything and then some.
Level 98 - The highest possible for NG+ (Script forces 99 - 1).

Indulgence - Sets karma to 0.
Proof of Sin - Sets karma to 70 (Forces bad ending).
Night Vision Potion - Offsets darkness of Normal/Hard modes.
Scroll of Travel Bundle - Infinite teleports (Bad ending reward).

Claiomh Solas - Exclusive NG+ weapon with the best stats.
Witch's Gears - Sword, Shield, Bow, Armor and Ring.
Dragon Ring - Immunity to lava and fire traps.

Conception Potion - Enables pregnancy options.
Cockatrice Egg - Enables petrification options.
Eternal Ice - Enables freezing options.

This is for v1.03 from Kagura Games only. I cannot confirm it works on any other version of the game.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Where is to buy the house ? Im still confused about this games
Did you save the twin in the special dungeon? in the tower then talk to the man that standing in front of the house back in town and you have to pay him 20,000 gold to get it.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Question
this maybe answer already but I replay the game for the True Ending yesterday, cannot process the extra dungeon even with the witch ring equip or do i have to go into New game plus then the extra dungeon appear.

dracas

Sep 27, 2017
if i remember corretly there was a npc who talks about a ladder. thats where you can go into the extra dungeon.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
if i remember corretly there was a npc who talks about a ladder. thats where you can go into the extra dungeon.
oh i ma missing write imEAN'T
Oh i already knew about that extra dungeon for the twin's , but i meant a different dungeon that you activation at the entrance end with a large crystal before going down to the abyss.

joshplaysgames123

Dec 9, 2022
No matter how you play, Hacked, so insect repelled (translate.google)
- In this file, spoilers
- Hacking money, cheating levels
- 100% CG completed
- Compatible with version 2.01

Google Drive <- Download
or
Google Drive <= editor1

English translator
Google Drive <=Patch English

- Use Winrar version 5.0 to extract the file.
- Password = 325321

Review
View attachment 646587
View attachment 646588
View attachment 646591
View attachment 646593
View attachment 646594
View attachment 646595
View attachment 646596
View attachment 646597
View attachment 646598
View attachment 646599
View attachment 646600
View attachment 646601
View attachment 646602
View attachment 646603
View attachment 646604
do you have like new version of the hack like for ver 2.01 of the the dead eb]nd maidens

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
Are you playing on the Kagura version? I just copied the files from the custom mod into a fresh game folder and it still worked.
Perhaps I should've mentioned that I made the mod on the Kagura version so it may not work on the fan translation version.
how did u make a mod? what program is required or how did u customize the game? any1 know?? i tried to get rpgvx ace i hit open project go to the folder but it wont let me open anything? refuses to open anything that isnt a rpgvx ace project file, seems like a specific question cant find relevant search results anywhere, specifically trying to edit this guys dark souls clone game, its a exact clone of dark souls but its 2d cuz its rpgm obvs n all enemies r female zombies tht u fucc lmao, that, this 1, or island, but i have no idea wut 2 do 2 actually edit, so 4 example how would you go about simply opening the game in a rpgm editor or whatever 2 add a new enemy or something persay??

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
how did u make a mod? what program is required or how did u customize the game? any1 know?? i tried to get rpgvx ace i hit open project go to the folder but it wont let me open anything? refuses to open anything that isnt a rpgvx ace project file, seems like a specific question cant find relevant search results anywhere, specifically trying to edit this guys dark souls clone game, its a exact clone of dark souls but its 2d cuz its rpgm obvs n all enemies r female zombies tht u fucc lmao, that, this 1, or island, but i have no idea wut 2 do 2 actually edit, so 4 example how would you go about simply opening the game in a rpgm editor or whatever 2 add a new enemy or something persay??
Create a new project through RPG Maker MV.
Copy the files of TDE (or whatever game you want to mod) into the project's folder.
You may have to decrypt the files, I know I had to for this game or else the custom assets wont appear.
If done properly you should be able to see the assets for event+map and the different levels on the left side.
As for adding in a new character, the dev made an original (with all scripting and stuff) and a copy that you can copy+paste and they will follow the same behaviours.
1670759147027.png

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
Create a new project through RPG Maker MV.
Copy the files of TDE (or whatever game you want to mod) into the project's folder.
You may have to decrypt the files, I know I had to for this game or else the custom assets wont appear.
If done properly you should be able to see the assets for event+map and the different levels on the left side.
As for adding in a new character, the dev made an original (with all scripting and stuff) and a copy that you can copy+paste and they will follow the same behaviours.
View attachment 2227954
thx i ha no idea what 2 do 2 even get that far at first, im getting errors tho, i decrypted successfully i thot, following the instructions on the site u showed, i start a new project copy paste decrypted files from Tde into new project folder "/project1/data/" let it overwrite everything, i close and reopen project in rpg maker mv but after i reopen it says "unable to read file actors.json" n same thing 4 every other file it overwrites, whut did i do wrong there? also how would i do this if the files are all ".rvdata" instead of ".json" 4 the dark souls clone game all the files needed to decrypt are all ".rvdata" instead of ".json's"

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
thx i ha no idea what 2 do 2 even get that far at first, im getting errors tho, i decrypted successfully i thot, following the instructions on the site u showed, i start a new project copy paste decrypted files from Tde into new project folder "/project1/data/" let it overwrite everything, i close and reopen project in rpg maker mv but after i reopen it says "unable to read file actors.json" n same thing 4 every other file it overwrites, whut did i do wrong there? also how would i do this if the files are all ".rvdata" instead of ".json" 4 the dark souls clone game all the files needed to decrypt are all ".rvdata" instead of ".json's"
First thing, I'm no expert, I mainly found out how to mod through a lot of trial an error.
So I'd recommend to only copy the main kagura version of the game into the project folder WITHOUT my mod. Since I don't know if there are residual files that may affect things.
Most important thing is you need the json file. The decrypter just allows you to see the information inside the editor (in theory you could mod without decrypting but it'd all be invisible).
1670771367659.png

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
First thing, I'm no expert, I mainly found out how to mod through a lot of trial an error.
So I'd recommend to only copy the main kagura version of the game into the project folder WITHOUT my mod. Since I don't know if there are residual files that may affect things.
Most important thing is you need the json file. The decrypter just allows you to see the information inside the editor (in theory you could mod without decrypting but it'd all be invisible).
View attachment 2228310
yeaah, i c what u mean when its all invisible, but as u say its prettyyy hard to see (imo) since its all invisible if i dont decrypt, i can get it to load everything perfectly without decrypting but i can barely see anything, it only says unable to read a specific .json after decrypting, i believe i am just trying 2 do the default kagura version, its the "win full" dl off the first page basically untouched, says kagura when i first launch it

maybe u can see n tell me if im doing sumthin wrong but, I go on the site u showed, select the system.json press detect, drag and drop every .json file in the data folder 4 tde, (so prob 96 .json files or so) hit decrypt "save all as zipfile" and then i drag all the .json files into the new project data folder, but then i try to open the project and it tells me "unable to read file x.json" for all files it had overwritten, am i supposed to only do a specific json file? or does it need even more than just the json files?

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
maybe u can see n tell me if im doing sumthin wrong but, I go on the site u showed, select the system.json press detect, drag and drop every .json file in the data folder 4 tde, (so prob 96 .json files or so) hit decrypt "save all as zipfile" and then i drag all the .json files into the new project data folder, but then i try to open the project and it tells me "unable to read file x.json" for all files it had overwritten, am i supposed to only do a specific json file? or does it need even more than just the json files?
Everything in the 'data' folder should be left as .json files. The things you need to decrypt are the assets in the 'img' folder. For example my data folder looks like this: 1670777002314.png

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
Everything in the 'data' folder should be left as .json files. The things you need to decrypt are the assets in the 'img' folder. For example my data folder looks like this: View attachment 2228492
oh alright srry tht worked, what do i do to see the changes ingame now? i just did new project, dragged n dropped all .json files from the actual game tde's data folder to the new projects data folder (not sure if tht part even needed) n decrypted all the pictures, once i got into the rpgm mv maker n it loaded correctly this time, then i just changed the map a little bit, wut all files is needed to c the changes noi? i tried simply throwing the projects data and image folders into main games but when i load game, it loaded up normally n when i went to the area none of the changes i made where there

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes