RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
if u absolutely need 2 change just names, u might b able 2, through grabbing rpgmv maker, n using steps in the last 1-2pages, to learn how 2 do tht, if all u want to do is change names or object descriptions when other alternate versions might brake the game, not sure i hadnt tried that but ik ur able to see/edit character names in the maker
lol for two names.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
1672579922327.png
May I ask what is this character about? I got the true ending but she didnt involve in anything at all?
Btw, can I save this girl too? I reached the final floor at day 10:

1672580847308.png

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
View attachment 2278521
May I ask what is this character about? I got the true ending but she didnt involve in anything at all?
Btw, can I save this girl too? I reached the final floor at day 10:

View attachment 2278558
Great job. I hope you save the twin Boy/Girl from dungeon where the Sinister guy is or was for lair to go down, bought a home to adopt them, Donate (10,000)/buy the flower girl for (20,000) at the church where the church Women is standing. PS to find the twins they are held by guild lady after you return to town and the little girl is held by the church women, oh I think you can only buy the girl one at a time at the church.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Great job. I hope you save the twin Boy/Girl from dungeon where the Sinister guy is or was for lair to go down, bought a home to adopt them, Donate (10,000)/buy the flower girl for (20,000) at the church where the church Women is standing. PS to find the twins they are held by guild lady after you return to town and the little girl is held by the church women, oh I think you can only buy the girl one at a time at the church.
I did buy the house before asking this, and its seem I donated too much (100k) hahaha. But I only get 1 girl. There still is the runaway girl, as I can still see her while the other I got from donation was asleep when I check at midnight.
Idk about the boy. Didnt see any. And there is still 2 map at the bottom of the teleport listed as "???" that I 'vent figured it out how to reach yet, though i can freely enter the witch home.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I did buy the house before asking this, and its seem I donated too much (100k) hahaha. But I only get 1 girl. There still is the runaway girl, as I can still see her while the other I got from donation was asleep when I check at midnight.
Idk about the boy. Didnt see any. And there is still 2 map at the bottom of the teleport listed as "???" that I 'vent figured it out how to reach yet, though i can freely enter the witch home.
The runway girl can be found near house location at 2am every morning keep see her for adoption (if you already got her then nvm) and the twin boy/girl are in the other dungeon if you didn't go down before (where the witch was) there a sinister man standing there to let you go down. ps the ??? is the floor that find the twin are at

let me know if you got them

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I forgot about this character lol. I might make a mod where you can proposition her for sex.
I don't think she does anything by being there unless she one the heroic girl without the cape. Or I think she is one that collapse in one of the dungeon floors and you choose to tie her and rape her or rescue her for reward money, unlock the sex sense as well. ps there is a trick unlock all sense but that if you want it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes