RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
by each girls i mean the main girls like knight etc
Treasure hunter girl: 6 floors Former Garrison of the Silver Eagle in the room with chest monster save her before she become a zombie in the next few day.

Adventure Girl: 11 floors Forgotten Jail she in the cell with 3 bandit about to Hentai, if didn't save her she get hentai, also zombie in the few day.

Female Knight: 13 floor tie up in the cell in the bandit hideout (kill the boss monster Karen) to get key, if you don't save she get Hentai, she become a zombie as well in the next few day

Witch Girl: 21 floors Wriggling Tomb she in the room getting tease by the pink monster,
if you didn't save her she get Hentai and become a zombie as well.

Female priest: 26 floors in the cell on left, depending your action she will be tie up or already been Hentai by bandit, if didn't get the 7 day she become a zombie.

Ps I forgot to add if also get the twin blue hair girl, blue hair boy their dungeon are in the right side at Wriggling Tomb speak to the mask guy to unlock it, get them at the ??? in the last floors .

also forgot the little slave girl on the 26 floors on the right side room if go by the true ending you can go back and get her, if did go by the Rouge ending the room is lock.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Johanniter

freaksnake

Sep 22, 2018
Is this game similar to The Evil Guards of the Merchant City?
Can you create girls, capture random slave, etc? Or it is linear story?

piotrix14

Nov 30, 2018
This is a mod I've been working on. The main focus is on the witch's trial. The 'entrance' can be found south in the dungeon entrance room.

To activate the crystal you will need the old witch's ring (found on the 24th? floor) and '0 karma'.
Why? It's a hard boss fight with a rough debuff so it's aimed at NG+ (but you can still backtrack after you loot the ring on first playthrough), and 0 karma for the immersion and story. That means no looting people or kidnapping monsters/people until you've completed the trial.

To install just unzip the files into the data folder.

An important note for anyone who tries this mod: It requires an overwrite of Common Events (among other files), this means H scenes and other stuff will not be the same translation as the Kagura version (since I've manually translated many scenes for myself)

Also heads up: I was dabbling around with some other things so there is an unfinished scene in the dungeon entrance (with a rogue girl)

I'll read any feedback about this mod. I've tested it alot but there may be things that I didn't catch.
Can't load: audio bgs PoundSFX.ogg and ZPound.ogg in events, even after I created my own files with those names and in .ogg in www folder. Anyone know how to fix this?

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Can't load: audio bgs PoundSFX.ogg and ZPound.ogg in events, even after I created my own files with those names and in .ogg in www folder. Anyone know how to fix this?
Those were some audio things that I was playing around with, that I ended up including on the 3rd floor and 20th? floor voyeur scenes. I forgot to include them in the mod. It's because the game actually reads the audio file in .rpgmvo format. I'm going to attach the bgs files here but if you don't want to use the actual audio then you can either delete the 'play sfx zpound' etc. commands in the events of the respective locations, or you can create a blank audio file with the same name using the rpgm encrypter tool.

Extract into the bgs folder

piotrix14

Nov 30, 2018
Those were some audio things that I was playing around with, that I ended up including on the 3rd floor and 20th? floor voyeur scenes. I forgot to include them in the mod. It's because the game actually reads the audio file in .rpgmvo format. I'm going to attach the bgs files here but if you don't want to use the actual audio then you can either delete the 'play sfx zpound' etc. commands in the events of the respective locations, or you can create a blank audio file with the same name using the rpgm encrypter tool.

Extract into the bgs folder
Thank you very much :)

lapicitouwu

Apr 30, 2022
Does anyone know where they go after they save themselves? after saving 3, they finally disappeared from the inn, does anyone know where they went?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Does anyone know where they go after they save themselves? after saving 3, they finally disappeared from the inn, does anyone know where they went?
After you reach to a point on the higher floors the girls that in the inn will leave, depend on or in your routes the true ending or the rouge ending. They will show on the last floors of floors 25 for a final battle to help you in the true ending, opposite if you become rouge you betray them by become a sinner.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes