RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
anyone have a true ending save but they didnt give the witch to the guild?
Did you go back to the big door on the true ending on floor 25-26. PS make copy of your save files before overwrite with my, so here my save 1 (true ending), save 20 is (lock in the memory with everything unlock) if these saves does work (uncheck read only if there any try again) if not go to your save then make a second save then back to tittle and go into memory talk to the crystal not orb in this version only and accept now save on the second save that ask you to make and done you unlock everything from the game.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
anyone have a true ending save but they didnt give the witch to the guild?
[/QU
I also forgot after you beat the game go get the witch ring on floor 25 going to floor 26 from the treasure chest and the other item is the breeding device on floor 22 to 24 where you have to fought the many Golem on the left side, solve the puzzle to unlock a path to your right to get into floor in the upper right to get breeding device if you didn't use my saves to unlock everything in the memory. So equip the witch ring go back the entrance of the tower (do not go down to the dungeon) go down instill you see a crystal talk to it and it should take you to hidden floor and then process this is the extra mod dungeon that was add in. if you don't see it then use version and if you do see the crystal and it didn't let you in check your key item in your inventory for indulgence to rest your sin to zero, try again

nothwood

Feb 20, 2020
guys which is has more content the older one with the fan traducion or the kagura version or do both have the same content?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
guys which is has more content the older one with the fan traducion or the kagura version or do both have the same content?
kagura version cause it uncensored, it doesn't get error unless you do it to yourself, the extra dungeon after finish game on true ending without sin and the rouge ending is just to enslave them, rapes them.

FBX1992

Jan 14, 2023
I'm losing my mind trying to find the female knight. I've scoured every page of this thread and searched online. I'm on the rogue path. I'm a bandit. Already have access to the base. I don't remember if this hallway here is where this secret wall was, but if it is I already blew it up. I can go down to the bandit base... there's no knight. Anywhere. Two people at a table, a girl that'll suck ya off, the seller, and a small amount of jail cells, one of which has a zombie. No knight. So where else do I go? Amazing to me that there is no image that I can find of where she physically is.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
I'm losing my mind trying to find the female knight. I've scoured every page of this thread and searched online. I'm on the rogue path. I'm a bandit. Already have access to the base. I don't remember if this hallway here is where this secret wall was, but if it is I already blew it up. I can go down to the bandit base... there's no knight. Anywhere. Two people at a table, a girl that'll suck ya off, the seller, and a small amount of jail cells, one of which has a zombie. No knight. So where else do I go? Amazing to me that there is no image that I can find of where she physically is.
If you're on the bandit route, the knight isn't there. She can only be found in the bandit base during the normal route/true route
Spoiler for bandit route:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ShakeNSoap
Feb 6, 2021
I also forgot after you beat the game go get the witch ring on floor 25 going to floor 26 from the treasure chest and the other item is the breeding device on floor 22 to 24 where you have to fought the many Golem on the left side, solve the puzzle to unlock a path to your right to get into floor in the upper right to get breeding device if you didn't use my saves to unlock everything in the memory. So equip the witch ring go back the entrance of the tower (do not go down to the dungeon) go down instill you see a crystal talk to it and it should take you to hidden floor and then process this is the extra mod dungeon that was add in. if you don't see it then use version and if you do see the crystal and it didn't let you in check your key item in your inventory for indulgence to rest your sin to zero, try again
thats from a mod, but thanks

Feb 6, 2021
This is a mod I've been working on. The main focus is on the witch's trial. The 'entrance' can be found south in the dungeon entrance room.

To activate the crystal you will need the old witch's ring (found on the 24th? floor) and '0 karma'.
Why? It's a hard boss fight with a rough debuff so it's aimed at NG+ (but you can still backtrack after you loot the ring on first playthrough), and 0 karma for the immersion and story. That means no looting people or kidnapping monsters/people until you've completed the trial.

To install just unzip the files into the data folder.

An important note for anyone who tries this mod: It requires an overwrite of Common Events (among other files), this means H scenes and other stuff will not be the same translation as the Kagura version (since I've manually translated many scenes for myself)

Also heads up: I was dabbling around with some other things so there is an unfinished scene in the dungeon entrance (with a rogue girl)

I'll read any feedback about this mod. I've tested it alot but there may be things that I didn't catch.
i cant download this mod???

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
-
Read before you action!

yes, that is correct the entrance to bandit base. since you already got stop by the guard in the town entrance (sin +70) and after speaking to by bandit leader, became a Rouge you need to finish by getting up to floor 25 to get Ambush for the four female heroic to be Capture (tie up) if not they become zombie. Then move up to floor 26, talk to bandit leader to enter the priest cell and Intercourse her, then after you finish having fun speak to the bandit leader again to end the game. After that you can buy the girls in town from slave seller from 7am to 10 or 12pm or they's are in their cell on 26 floors PS if not check the floors 25 they should be still tie's up then sell them and should be in the cell on the 26 floors.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
i cant download this mod???
yes the witch trail's is very hard without approve skill, Equipment and Did (uncheck read only) and the (witch trial's is part of the game) went you are good boy on the true ending or use the key item to rest your karma or sin to 0 with the witch ring on floors 24, equip it as well.

(1) [RPGM] - [Completed] - The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games] | F95zone
I found my old comment from the wonderful person who gave this to me try to see if this work for you.

Last edited:

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
are there more games from this group here or somewhere else?
really like their art and content too bad there's only this one from them

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
are there more games from this group here or somewhere else?
really like their art and content too bad there's only this one from them
yes, if you want you try these Hentai games they are like (the dead end)

The_Evil_Guards_of_the_Merchant_City_-_Lady_Prisoners_Underground_APPEND_v2.0.8_MTL [RPGM] - [Completed] - The Evil Guards of the Merchant City: Lady Prisoners Underground APPEND [v2.08] [Osanagocoronokimini] | F95zone

The Zombie Island Ver.2.1 [RPGM] - [Completed] - The Zombie Island [Osanagocoronokimini] | F95zone get the patch for English.

The Zombie Hazard 1.6

testing101hi

Sep 3, 2020
You can't copy from the replay hall because those are separate events that get activated when you reach certain conditions in the main game. They have no scripting. You need to copy from the 'template event' map.
Were you able to translate all your events to english? Since they're all in japanese words it takes a while to find the event i'm looking for when going down the drop down menu.

Last edited:

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Were you able to translate all your events to english? Since they're all in japanese words it takes a while to find the event i'm looking for when going down the drop down menu.
Very much no. Most of the common event titles are still in Japanese. If I want to target a common event, I'll go to the event itself (for example a zombie) and click to edit the common event, and it will show the event's number.

Reactions: testing101hi

testing101hi

Sep 3, 2020
in the dead end?
Yeah in RPG Maker the common events are in japanese.

I did actually translate all the common event using Translator++ from RPGMaker but the events dont work as comment event title are in japanese in the script which I'm not sure how to translate as I can't find them files in the data.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Of course there is. Despite the Hentai777 saying opposite.
Though: you do NOT want to FREEZE the time, since so many events are tied to the time in game. What you can do though to make it easier to progress - is to SLOW down the timer ;) and make it as slow as you physically want, lol.

For all of those who wanna explore every single tile of every floor and still make it to heroines in time comes this "trick":

1. Go to your game folder and navigate to the WWW folder
2. Inside you see your JS (where all your game scripts are located) folder, open it
3. Make a back up of any items you are gonna change, in this case - file named PLUGINS.JS
4. Now the most important step: ....... make a backup of PLUGINS.JS
5. Now once u did a backup - open the plugins.js with notepad++ ( u can edit it in regular notepad, but will be hella more challenging to locate the value)
6. If u use Notepad++, navigate to line 10 (which shows the values of the "Chronus" plugin (any game with the clock system like that uses that plugin, so keep that in mind for a future reference)
7. What you looking for is the value: "自然時間加算間隔" : 60 (how many frames per second clock tics)
8. Adjust only this value (default: 60) upwards to make the clock slower in game, or downwards if u wanna bump up the difficulty, lol. Making it 600 - changes in game hour from real live 1 minute to 10 minutes, so u can brew yourself some coffee, while killing mobs, and let that wanking working palm of yours to rest a lil bit.
9. Save the file in notepad and close it.
10. Restart the game and BAM - enjoy sightseeing of the dungeons while on the quest of saving noble girls.
11. Give a thumbs up if it was helpful.
12. Give a thumbs up even if was not helpful (though we both know that it was ;)

That's it kids. Have fun

P.s. kinda didn't answer the original question: to Freeze the time - in notepad change the "Chronus" status from "True" to "False" and enjoy your broken game, lol
My man, you're lifesaver. TYSM

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes