RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
oh alright srry tht worked, what do i do to see the changes ingame now? i just did new project, dragged n dropped all .json files from the actual game tde's data folder to the new projects data folder (not sure if tht part even needed) n decrypted all the pictures, once i got into the rpgm mv maker n it loaded correctly this time, then i just changed the map a little bit, wut all files is needed to c the changes noi? i tried simply throwing the projects data and image folders into main games but when i load game, it loaded up normally n when i went to the area none of the changes i made where there
play via the button. all changes should be automatically applied when the game loads up. if it's just map and common event changes then they will all be saved in the data folder with all the jsons.
1670790098819.png

Reactions: Vacillator

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
Everything in the 'data' folder should be left as .json files. The things you need to decrypt are the assets in the 'img' folder. For example my data folder looks like this: View attachment 2228492
nvm actually i got ingame now with the changes, thx if any1 else wants 2 no at sum point i just had 2 hit deploy, n had 2 do sum overwriting, specifically i think the /data/system files is what it was, i didnt see any changes ingame until i put the projects system files over the actual game, if u dont deploy it just doesnt work or sumthing i guess, i was hoping to edit the dark souls clone instead though just wanted to mess with dead end 2 see what im doing, i just made the jail area bigger under the house lol.. not sure if it will work the exact same way on the other game though, its files consist of "jpgs pngs and .rvdata" files instead of ".jsons and rpgmvps"

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
play via the button. all changes should be automatically applied when the game loads up. if it's just map and common event changes then they will all be saved in the data folder with all the jsons.
View attachment 2229003
i changed the map a little bit but alot of the enemies i tried spawning arent showing up for some reason do some only show up after a certain event only, or after a specific amount of time or something? just to start i tried copy an pasting a bunch of enemies from the replay hall to the basement, the basement is setup way different now but i probably put 10 or so enemies down there and only 1 is showing up

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
i changed the map a little bit but alot of the enemies i tried spawning arent showing up for some reason do some only show up after a certain event only, or after a specific amount of time or something? just to start i tried copy an pasting a bunch of enemies from the replay hall to the basement, the basement is setup way different now but i probably put 10 or so enemies down there and only 1 is showing up
You can't copy from the replay hall because those are separate events that get activated when you reach certain conditions in the main game. They have no scripting. You need to copy from the 'template event' map.

JoshPumPum

Aug 22, 2020
Which are the mods available for v1. 03?

There aren't any mods listed in the main page...
So, if someone could reply with any working mods for the latest version it would be much appreciated.

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
Which are the mods available for v1. 03?

There aren't any mods listed in the main page...
So, if someone could reply with any working mods for the latest version it would be much appreciated.
i second this, also someone need 2 tell main dev, plz gawd, (if possible) that the vagine insertion looked best by far in his older games, maybe just opinion, it looks better in its own way now but it almost looks 2 scary high graphic n realistic, prob woulda been alot easier 4 him just use the same xray look over and over again in each game, nawt sure if it more realistic now currently lol, but even if not it honestly does in a sense look more accurate, better, and probably alot easier to draw in all of his older games, look at zombie island 4 example, i could b overreaching, maybe majority disagree, but it seems somewhat more realistic, and in dead end, plus merchant guard, he keep changing it drastically like it needed to b fixed when it was alrdy guud enuff imo

Sethtos

Donor
Jun 29, 2019
Hi i google mutch an i am finisth de NORMAL story, how i get impregnate item, also freeze and peri... an what can i do by donate the shelter? (how mutch). Thx, sorry the bad english

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Is there a way to edit the save to change what day you're on?
Please help I don't want to repeat the whole game.

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Thanks for this, though I was about to change other variables, despite my best attempts I could make no changes to the time as it stayed the same (7 days) even when I edited the "Cumulative days" to 5. I just wanted to save the slave girl after the end ;(

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Thanks for this, though I was about to change other variables, despite my best attempts I could make no changes to the time as it stayed the same (7 days) even when I edited the "Cumulative days" to 5. I just wanted to save the slave girl after the end ;(
you could have made change to your Mc stats like increase his power to 500+ to kills off the enemy faster to process the floors faster and max money to buy the supply you need or max item like those gem thing to open specific door. PS don't forget about the little girl on the 25 - 26 floor after you return on the true Ending , the twin in the other dungeon.

Last edited:

LegalLoliLover

Dec 27, 2022
Is there a way to get just the fan translation as a patch? I have the Kagura Games version, but I don't like some of the "translations", like desperately changing every instance of "girl" to "young woman" or, I assume, changing orphanage to shelter. Also, IMO, suspicious man is a better word choice than sinister man.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Is there a way to get just the fan translation as a patch? I have the Kagura Games version, but I don't like some of the "translations", like desperately changing every instance of "girl" to "young woman" or, I assume, changing orphanage to shelter. Also, IMO, suspicious man is a better word choice than sinister man.
well you could google other version but this one here is the uncensored version and may crash or get a errors on the orther version.

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
Hi i google mutch an i am finisth de NORMAL story, how i get impregnate item, also freeze and peri... an what can i do by donate the shelter? (how mutch). Thx, sorry the bad english
is this actually a thing? i did notice u can literally fucc any character ingame like 20plus times let 10plus days pass and it wont ever do anything, just 1 character was covered in cum after fuccin em 20times lmfao, idunno if tht just a glitch or i accidentally did sumthing in rpgmv maker but tht is kinda wacc

LegalLoliLover

Dec 27, 2022
well you could google other version but this one here is the uncensored version and may crash or get a errors on the orther version.
Thing is, because of the official version, it's that much harder to Google the unofficial one. God, it's like trying to find the uncut JP version of the Dragon Rider hentai because all searches would send you to the official one that has certain scenes removed.

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
i second this, also someone need 2 tell main dev, plz gawd, (if possible) that the vagine insertion looked best by far in his older games, maybe just opinion, it looks better in its own way now but it almost looks 2 scary high graphic n realistic, prob woulda been alot easier 4 him just use the same xray look over and over again in each game, nawt sure if it more realistic now currently lol, but even if not it honestly does in a sense look more accurate, better, and probably alot easier to draw in all of his older games, look at zombie island 4 example, i could b overreaching, maybe majority disagree, but it seems somewhat more realistic, and in dead end, plus merchant guard, he keep changing it drastically like it needed to b fixed when it was alrdy guud enuff imo
i know a better way 2 describe this now, literally ur fuccin a character missionary position but the xray is showing through the side while assuming as if you where fuccing them doggystyle which makes no sense at all lulz, i could be wrong i dont know shit about anatomy, but im pretty sure this 100% is the case, i just saw another hentee game where it actually shows a correct missionary xray, just a random gripe ik but still makes no sense

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
Thing is, because of the official version, it's that much harder to Google the unofficial one. God, it's like trying to find the uncut JP version of the Dragon Rider hentai because all searches would send you to the official one that has certain scenes removed.
if u absolutely need 2 change just names, u might b able 2, through grabbing rpgmv maker, n using steps in the last 1-2pages, to learn how 2 do tht, if all u want to do is change names or object descriptions when other alternate versions might brake the game, not sure i hadnt tried that but ik ur able to see/edit character names in the maker

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
is this actually a thing? i did notice u can literally fucc any character ingame like 20plus times let 10plus days pass and it wont ever do anything, just 1 character was covered in cum after fuccin em 20times lmfao, idunno if tht just a glitch or i accidentally did sumthing in rpgmv maker but tht is kinda wacc
Dragon Rider hentai the fuck is that?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
is this actually a thing? i did notice u can literally fucc any character ingame like 20plus times let 10plus days pass and it won't ever do anything, just 1 character was covered in cum after fuccin em 20times lmfao, idunno if tht just a glitch or i accidentally did sumthing in rpgmv maker but tht is kinda wacc
I see you went to the rouge ending, yes as many times instill you continue forward then they become Zombies. Each female's hero has a time/day passing before you see as a walking Zombie if you do go back to unlock sense or sell to the slave seller.

There are Three Ending: Normal, True, Rouge.

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes