RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
yo, i've just started playing this game yesterday and i have 529k gold coins after finishing area 4 and finishing the wriggling tomb, but i cant buy the house of old man it just says "what am i going to do about this house"
You have to complete the whole story first. The game will then load you back into town where u can buy the house off the old man in front of it.

Aoki 君

Jun 27, 2022
You have to complete the whole story first. The game will then load you back into town where u can buy the house off the old man in front of it.
Thanks, i've figured it out, i just need to defeat the witch lol

Last edited:

KnightKKK

Feb 14, 2022
apparantly, there's no mod to expand your jail, you can only have sex with them on the dungeon, every floor in the dungeon
has shortcut
alraight..but still hopefully someone can make it. another quetion can i know where i can save the red hair girl?

Aoki 君

Jun 27, 2022
alraight..but still hopefully someone can make it. another quetion can i know where i can save the red hair girl?
Sorry for my late response, this file under my quote reply "Walkthrough.zip" might help lead you to every endings, ill sample you very well.

(Guide for Walkthrough) The Layers in guide refers to layer of floor and every layers has h-route, like the adventurer and etc

Example of Day-route in Walkthrough ;
for day 1-2: you can rape "this female" or rescue her
(but if u choose to encounter her the other day like "day 3-4, or day 5-6, the day route might change depending on its day option on the walkthrough i've post under this quote)

The Guide to understand the Walkthrough:
"B1 is referring to Basement 1 or whatever floor you are in like you are on Floor 4 or whatever"
"Layer refers to what floor you are in, for example: you are in floor 7, then you are in Layer 2 (Layer changes after you pass the underground after you defeated the boss of every Layer"
"and if there is a name like "brown slave" and in the guide it has b13 on it, then you might encounter her and those with the name and has a "basement then it has a number" then its a female fuckable on this what number of basement they are in"

you can ask me question anytime if you have anything to ask...

Stringedkuboki

Nov 20, 2018
where I need to go in floor 9 ? it the floor with so many pole for the hook. already been every where and only found lock door in the north. can't open it.
Dude I was stuck there too, turns out I passed the exit, you have to go up the path where the rock trap is and take the right path, follow it, and voila you made it. I don't know if you figured it out by the time I posted this but I might as well put this up for others who got lost on this floor. Also just use bombs to kill the orge and use the key to unlock the shortcut to cut the amount of bs you have to go through you'll thank me later

P.S I think the pillars are just there to fuck with you

idkfaiddqd

Oct 1, 2020
After playing it through i can say, that the 3500 "different" animation is likely true, and false. Yes there is a whole lot of animations. The problem is, that they all the same. The different animations are around 30. The rest are the same animation with different character, or different variation of a character.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Hi question this maybe already been answer but i'm trying to doing the puzzle on floor 22 (basement 22)
and i some how unlock the invisible platform from turning on all the blue orbs into red's, i already light up the south candle area so now my question how do i unlock the invisble platform for the other candles area.

KnightKKK

Feb 14, 2022
Hi question this maybe already been answer but i'm trying to doing the puzzle on floor 22 (basement 22)
and i some how unlock the invisible platform from turning on all the blue orbs into red's, i already light up the south candle area so now my question how do i unlock the invisble platform for the other candles area.
2、4、6、8and5
and repeat again 2,4,6,8,5,1,3,5,7,9 and 1,3,5,7,9,2,4,6,8,5.
if i didn't get it wrong.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Need help.... unchecked the read/write box and all and this still shows up
think you got that from another version right? cause i has that problem before, i belive you need copy and paste a thing from the original game folder to that version folder in order to fix it. i get back to you after i look it up again.

XiangYing

Jan 9, 2018
think you got that from another version right? cause i has that problem before, i belive you need copy and paste a thing from the original game folder to that version folder in order to fix it. i get back to you after i look it up again.
If it is can you share the folder and cheers in advance

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I need walkthrough.
1 How open door before black chest on b5 (1 layer)? "It tightly closed by power magic."
2 How open cage with blond girl on b7 (2 layer)? "The key is locked."
only way is unlock the chest in end to get
If it is can you share the folder and cheers in advance
did you have a corrupt download or you mess with images in folder? i think you need redownload this version and not any other version. ps make sure to check if it yours saves and or make read able.

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes