RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
I raped everything and everybody and finished 4 days in and didn't get the rogue ending despite getting arrested whenever I left the dungeon, what did I do wrong?
I just got the normal ending.
EDIT: I used the proof of sinner item at the beginning to get my karma down, could that have fucked it up somehow?
EDIT2: restarted, tried getting out again, worked now

Last edited:

LatinGuy

Apr 23, 2018
I don't know why the animations look slow / lag (try to lower the quality of the animations but it remains the same). Does anyone feel the same? And is there a solution for that?

Sep 20, 2017
Could use a little advice. Got a lot of untranslated text, and went to try out the Translation fix, but most of it says outdated.
Which translation fix/mod should I be downloading?

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
So I have a few quick questions.
when I first downloaded the game, is the translation patch already in with the basic download on the main OP or should I use the one that is in the additional English fix and mod patch. I'm only asking because when I started the game without the mods. There was already a translation error with the difficulty where in the dialogue box relations/relationship was cut off to relati. and when going to memories the days explored is untranslated however adding the outdated translation fix does fix this but I don't know if that's just fixing that one problem since its an outdated patch. Now I did look through the forums regarding this but didn't really come across a clear answer. (That or I searched wrong and I probably did.) But in the English fix mega link with all the mods it considers the English patch as outdated.
So what I'm asking is which of the mods should I download and add to the game?
Snipped some pictures for both versions. To help better explain I hope.

My other question is Regrading the Rename "libEGL.dll" fix for the lag issue. Is it simply just rename it to anything or is there something specific I should call it? I'm a little confused by the wording that was provided

datb0i

Feb 18, 2018
So I have a few quick questions.
when I first downloaded the game, is the translation patch already in with the basic download on the main OP or should I use the one that is in the additional English fix and mod patch. I'm only asking because when I started the game without the mods. There was already a translation error with the difficulty where in the dialogue box relations/relationship was cut off to relati. and when going to memories the days explored is untranslated however adding the outdated translation fix does fix this but I don't know if that's just fixing that one problem since its an outdated patch. Now I did look through the forums regarding this but didn't really come across a clear answer. (That or I searched wrong and I probably did.) But in the English fix mega link with all the mods it considers the English patch as outdated.
So what I'm asking is which of the mods should I download and add to the game?
Snipped some pictures for both versions. To help better explain I hope.

My other question is Regrading the Rename "libEGL.dll" fix for the lag issue. Is it simply just rename it to anything or is there something specific I should call it? I'm a little confused by the wording that was provided
for the "libEGL.dll" I just renamed it to "fix" but I'm sure you can probably name it what you want. As far as the English patch goes I just use the base game one where you go to settings and enable English. The patch translates some untranslated lines but it also gives a majority of the text a Machine Translation feel if you're talking about the patch I think you are.

Reactions: Oddly

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
for the "libEGL.dll" I just renamed it to "fix" but I'm sure you can probably name it what you want. As far as the English patch goes I just use the base game one where you go to settings and enable English. The patch translates some untranslated lines but it also gives a majority of the text a Machine Translation feel if you're talking about the patch I think you are.
Yeah looking at it now the relations was probably just because of MTL and no Word wrap to it. But i was mostly asking why the one patch (Being the outdated one) seems to have some translation done and the other doesn't have those translations.
And thank you for the info regarding the renaming i just wanted to make sure i didnt break anything.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
anyone got a new walkthrough, I'm stuck in floor 23-25

Edit: I'm a dumbass, I entered a new area they added in the game that is separate from floor 23-25, thinking it was a shortcut

Last edited:

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
quick question
can you change the game to fullscreen? i can only click the maximise button but not full screen
if anyone have any suggestions please reply to me
thanks

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
Press
F4 = Full screen

And some more keys
F3 = Scale to fit windows
F2 = FPS counter
thanks for that, i'm not sure if you can help me with this one but here goes
the h scenes are really weird for me because it flickers a lot
is that normal? i tried searching but i'm not sure if there are any fixes to this

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
Compressed - Game version 1.03 by Kagura

Whatever version you downloaded before please use the

The ones below are fixed versions with the images included.

Pros: Videos should play fine on low end PCs
Cons: Only Blue Zombies, Can't change Opacity/Silhouette(Zoom view has 7 opacity -all else has 10), CommonEvents.json is altered
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(1.2GB)
Pros: Higher video quality. All Zombi types.
Cons: Can't change Opacity/Silhouette(Zoom view has 7 opacity -all else has 10), CommonEvents.json is altered
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sample:
Sample.png <--Notice how going down the video becomes brighter and sharper.

If you like this game consider supporting the dev and kagura.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes