Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Fuck yes......this is my favorite update :love:. Story is awesome like always. Mc is becoming a badass slowly. I hope he will do some Mele combat in next update.
The erotic scenes with Gracie was written really well. Renders was perfect for the writing. I love it. I want more :LOL:
I think the next update will be about Isabel....because of the ending ;)

CubeD

Aug 1, 2021
Reactions: Velantion

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
use the mod it's easier, you can do more
Just as a heads up: in the past using mods to modify stats has led to botched saves and - unless you precisely know what you are doing - will lead to missed content.

People keep saying this is a short update... what? It was a good 4 1/2 hours worth of content just do the new stuff. Is it because I'm a slow reader? Because I'd think even faster readers would still need 3 hours worth just for this.
Haven't played this update yet, but yeah, I always wonder how some of the length estimates come to pass. Not only here, also in other games. I mean there are loads of people who will skip through any story and just go straight to the action (and then complain that they don't understand what is going on - I'm not only thinking AVNs here, this happens in MMORPGs where players will continuously attack mobs that just should be ignored and then fail the mission for everybody, or similar). Others just try to up their stats without gameplay, so that isn't time for them either - in a way fair enough, but then why play a box instead of a pure VN, it ain't the game's fault.

But even with all that I guess I am just a slow reader, too. Actually a slow player in general ;)

Sep 3, 2020
Fuck yes......this is my favorite update :love:. Story is awesome like always. Mc is becoming a badass slowly. I hope he will do some Mele combat in next update.
The erotic scenes with Gracie was written really well. Renders was perfect for the writing. I love it. I want more :LOL:
I think the next update will be about Isabel....because of the ending ;)
nope if I remember correctly it will be about cordia

and then Luna and then Isabel

Reactions: Real Kreten

vps12

Apr 18, 2022
I like this update and wish for more! Can't wait for the next update!

This update makes me more intriguing about Gracie even though I already find her interestingly dangerous for her behaviors.
I can't wait to help Luna with the search of the Mysterious 6 and hope to help her reconnect with the other girls that had been through the experience, too.

If the MC going to have a team of his own, his teammates going to be:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Real Kreten

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
I can't get past Rank 4?

It tells me I have reached the Max XP for this update, am at 133.3%, no Promotion Event
No quests left (as far as I can tell) beyond one where I am supposed to "Ask Wilfried about contracts, again", which I had done, and now don't have an option for anymore?

Can therefore not pass to Story-5

Reactions: dreamgoat

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
great update, a lot of development for gracie, i cant wait to see the next ones as always. most looking forward to cordia and luna, cordia i feel like will tell us a lot more story wise and for luna i cant wait to get the cunts who fucked with her when she was younger.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes