TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I had a lot of fun! I really needed a gaming break for a small bit and this was great!

The only mild suggestion is maybe tweaking down the $/time grind just a bit or perhaps prices. But I'm not really that type of gamer so maybe others might like this more than I realize. I actually love the map style mission stuff (one of my favorite other games uses this system as their main gameplay mechanic) too. I really like the story/narrative!

Jul 13, 2018
What a lovely update. Story focused games are like an endangered species here and this has been incredibly consistent in it's tone and voice.

For those that say it was too short, it took me about 3h. It's a sizeable update by itself.

Reactions: AmerHST

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Frankly disappointed, a little more than 1 year for this. I was expecting more new content. I was thinking that it will be a big maj, they will all have new content (especially Cordia). Nothing but the most insipid of them (for my part) I was just waiting to see this update to see if I would become a donor, my choice is made and it will be no. Between this and the 1 years where the non-donors were kept in the dark, or as soon as we asked a question on the discord we were yelled at, the whole thing totally chilled me. On those good continuation and see you in 5 years, because at this speed we will surely be like most of the games on this forum, that has half of history.

Translated with (free version)

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I had a lot of fun! I really needed a gaming break for a small bit and this was great!

The only mild suggestion is maybe tweaking down the $/time grind just a bit or perhaps prices. But I'm not really that type of gamer so maybe others might like this more than I realize. I actually love the map style mission stuff (one of my favorite other games uses this system as their main gameplay mechanic) too. I really like the story/narrative!
yeah the money grind can be annoying, I dont mind it if theres enough different things to do for money but i ended up spamming the same 2 or 3 missions which kind of ruins immersion in a way. I dont mind doing a mission twice to try and get the hidden gear but when im spamming it for money it becomes mind numbing and not necessary imo.

I did love the update though and that is legit my only problem with the game.

Reactions: aragh

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I'm still in the middle of this update(and so far i like it), but I'm so cheeky and ask right away: When is the next update coming? :cool:

wanted to be the first to do that...:sneaky:
This update was 14 months in the making, so I wouldn't expect anything until mid 2023...or later.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
hopes has recognized that grinding for money is a bit much and as I understood his post, he wants to balance it out a bit in the next update :unsure:

a sale option for surplus equipment would be very helpful here :)

Last edited:
Reactions: operamini

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hopes has recognized that grinding for money is a bit much and as I understood his post, he wants to balance it out a bit in the next update :unsure:

a sale option for surplus equipment would be very helpful here :)
But how many Fedora shops can Lucania sustain? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
This update was 14 months in the making, so I wouldn't expect anything until mid 2023...or later.
Sadly developer is lazy. 14 months and there is only few new events.

Main storyline didnt progress since 0.5 update (that's 2019 !!! ).
I dont have any expectations from this game anymore. Dev is rolling in cash and he will only release new update to appease audience so they wont cancel their Pledge on Patreon. So sad.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well just completed the new events

Have to say was quite enjoyable even if it was mostly revolved around Gracie

But also hoping we getting to see some main story update any time soon

Feels like we havent had any main storyline progress in about 2 updates now ?

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes