APerfectCircle

Jun 20, 2017
I swear some of these developers make the first two hours of their games so incredibly grindy and boring that all of their good work on story and great visuals are almost worthless. Also, the game has crazy lag on the missions. But the girls are beautiful and the story is good, just needs some work.

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
I swear some of these developers make the first two hours of their games so incredibly grindy and boring that all of their good work on story and great visuals are almost worthless. Also, the game has crazy lag on the missions. But the girls are beautiful and the story is good, just needs some work.
Most would disagree with your assessment.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Most would disagree with your assessment.
Most on this thread - certainly. I have no idea about the proportion of players overall. I just today visited a review page which averages to about 3 - only with 5 star "every girl loves you and wants to fuck you immediately - finally a game which doesn't beat around the bush" and 1 star "every girl loves you and wants to fuck you immediately - you don't even get to know them, I could just as well have AI random characters". Different strokes and so on.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I play this on a decade old computer and there's no lag anywhere, including on missions.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
lol I have two pcs, one a literal toaster laptop that I use for work, and the other a gaming laptop. No lags whatsoever on either of them for this game.

Reactions: PapaPhat

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
must be one hell of a bad computer for this game to lag. its such a light game it might still run smoothly on a authentic win98 pc xd

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, I've seen similar stuff happening in other games, one in particular, where NASA level computers are at a snail's pace whereas medieval mechanical calculating devices run the game no problem and nobody can find out why. There seems to be something in Ren'Py that hates certain setups with no regards to power or similar.

But also: check how many programs are running and how much they take. Analyzing a chess game with two engines while running SETI chunks in the background may reduce remaining capacity.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
guys, you like you're names on the wiki ? I add this to the contracts
whichone , crabsinthekitchen , Niv-Mizzet the Firemind ?
I'm fine either way, thanks. If you've used any of the stuff I put together, than feel free. (y)
I wouldn't mention whichone that's likely to scare people away from the game. :censored:

Wahahaha :devilish::LOL:
Fair point. Quite possibly the last name people want to see.
Sorry, not sorry. :ROFLMAO:
May 4 for Soldatos Release dates
Roll on Star Wars Day.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteyG

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm fine either way, thanks. If you've used any of the stuff I put together, than feel free. (y)

Fair point. Quite possibly the last name people want to see.
Sorry, not sorry. :ROFLMAO:

Roll on Star Wars Day.
BLASPHEMER! APOSTATE! Star Wars Day is May 25th, the day Star Wars and Return of the Jedi, and Solo: A Star Wars Story were released!

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Roll on Star Wars Day.
BLASPHEMER! APOSTATE! Star Wars Day is May 25th, the day Star Wars and Return of the Jedi, and Solo: A Star Wars Story were released!
No, it's not.

May the 4th be with you is star wars day.
Star Wars is big enough for two days.
I disagree this must be settled. Duel to the death over what is the real Star Wars Day.

Choose your weapons Lightsabers or blasters? :coffee:

Wahahaha :devilish::LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cartageno

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
No, it's not.

May the 4th be with you is star wars day.
I guess I'm orthodox--I was there in the line on my 18th birthday on Wed, May 25. I was in line Thursday night, Friday night and 2 or 3 times on Saturday and Sunday.

I just can't let go of that experience for a bad pun.
;)

Reactions: WhiteyG

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I guess I'm orthodox--I was there in the line on my 18th birthday on Wed, May 25. I was in line Thursday night, Friday night and 2 or 3 times on Saturday and Sunday.

I just can't let go of that experience for a bad pun.
;)
Nah, to be orthodox, one must be holding fast to what was traditionally considered to be true. But while multiple Star Wars movies were released on May 25th, that day has never been called Star Wars Day. It has always been May 4th.

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes